Wife and friends

Well, in our case our long time friends are swingers and that is how we initially met them. The husband, who is my best friend, still has sex with my wife on a regular basis to this day.
Other than that, my younger brother who is well hung, has sex with my wife on and off depending on whether he has a girlfriend at the time.

Last edited:
Some couples we know only play with strangers and sometimes only when they are out of town. We find it to be very erotic to have everyday friends of our fucking Kate. I love being around guys I know who have fucked my wife. I love that they know from personal experience what a hot piece of ass my wife is. Several of our married friends have fucked Kate and their wives have no idea. We think that is hot too.

Maybe we have just been lucky, but we have never had any problem with friends fucking my wife. If anything, that friend becomes a much closer friend. It deepens the friendship among the three of us.
your wife is beautiful and i love that she enjoys fucking your friends. has she ever fucked any of their sons?:unsure:

Reactions: werekinky2
Well, in our case our long time friends are swingers and that is how we initially met them. The husband, who is my best friend, still has sex with my wife on a regular basis to this day.
Other than that, my younger brother who is well hung, has sex with my wife on and off depending on whether he has a girlfriend at the time.
Did he make her cum more than you

Reactions: sgdgolf
Both, my best friend and my brother can make my wife scream with orgasms. That is why she likes sex with them so much. With me she is always quiet like a church mouse. I have not given her an orgasm in 25 years of being together.
Did you watch her scream

did she humiliate you

Did you watch her scream

did she humiliate you
Oh yeah, there is plenty of humiliation going on. My wife will say things like: "I guess I married the wrong brother" or "I love it when a real man fucks me and not your needle dick".
My best friend will say things like: "Oh man, you are lucky that I am taking care of her for you".
The most outspoken is usually my brother: "Man I can't believe you are my older brother and you have a baby dick" or "You are such a pathetic loser that you need other men to fuck your wife".
Some of it really hits home, but in a strange way I also get really turned on by it.

Oh yeah, there is plenty of humiliation going on. My wife will say things like: "I guess I married the wrong brother" or "I love it when a real man fucks me and not your needle dick".
My best friend will say things like: "Oh man, you are lucky that I am taking care of her for you".
The most outspoken is usually my brother: "Man I can't believe you are my older brother and you have a baby dick" or "You are such a pathetic loser that you need other men to fuck your wife".
Some of it really hits home, but in a strange way I also get really turned on by it.
Do you wanna fuk my girlfriend

Reactions: sgdgolf
That’s my brother and my girlfriend they just spent the day together she’s spending the night with him and 5 of his friends
That is hot him and his friends are pounding your wife he probably fucks her alot. That's hot her fucking two brothers. She is loving that I guarantee it. I bet she wishes you all could live together and have 2 men. You can just tell she loves getting all those cocks. Your brother letting his friends fuck her is hot. I guarantee he told them he's fucking his brothers wife and he told them they can to. You should just move your brother in and both of you have a relationship with her you know you would like that. She definitely wants it

Reactions: werekinky2
Your gf is a hot fucking slut she loves taking a bunch of cocks and your brother. I guarantee she is cheating and fucking alot of men.

Yes you can you want to fuck her. Take control of her and make her your whore. I told her if my buddies show up and need there cocks satisfied she needs to do anything they want. And I told her she knows she is a easy slut and they need some one besides there women and I told her I knew she had already fucked two of them

Reactions: btweets