Wife and friends

Up until now we've only shared her with friends. Our first was unplanned with a friend of us. The second also unplanned, and ended more than 4 years later.
But, our last one was with a third friend (ex co-worker of my wife that became our friend after he left the company).
That one was planned, but ended terribly (he was an ass and behaved like one so we cut him off).

So I can say that involving a friend, the right one may give you a lot of joy, but if it goes wrong you have more risks of it seeping into your private life.
And of course you can lose a friend...

My brother made her cum much more than me

I wish Kate would let my brother fuck her. I want him to know what a hot piece of ass she is. Once I realized that it was never going to happen, I showed my brother nude pics of Kate and pics of her with other guys. I showed him pics of her sucking other guy's cocks and other guys fucking her. He noticed and made mention of the fact that none of the guys fucking her were wearing condoms. I told him that my wife enjoys the feel of a bare cock and guys cumming in her. I even told him about a couple of my friends he has met before who have each been fucking my wife for years.

I hope that my brother jacks off a lot thinking about the pics I showed him. It is as close as I am going to be able to get him to actually fucking my wife. I like seeing my brother around Kate now. I know he must look at her and wonder how many guys have fucked her during our marriage. He would be SHOCKED if he knew how many guys have fucked her since we have been together.

Reactions: btweets and Danyvis
We have kept our cuck/ hotwife lifestyle separate from family and friends. Although I really want her to fuck some of my friends. So far she isn't interested.

Some couples we know only play with strangers and sometimes only when they are out of town. We find it to be very erotic to have everyday friends of our fucking Kate. I love being around guys I know who have fucked my wife. I love that they know from personal experience what a hot piece of ass my wife is. Several of our married friends have fucked Kate and their wives have no idea. We think that is hot too.

Maybe we have just been lucky, but we have never had any problem with friends fucking my wife. If anything, that friend becomes a much closer friend. It deepens the friendship among the three of us.

My wife’s lover is a mutual friend of ours, but he is the only one who knows about our lifestyle in our area. We like it that way, but to each their own.

1. I wish Kate would let my brother fuck her. I want him to know what a hot piece of ass she is. Once I realized that it was never going to happen, I showed my brother nude pics of Kate and pics of her with other guys. I showed him pics of her sucking other guy's cocks and other guys fucking her. He noticed and made mention of the fact that none of the guys fucking her were wearing condoms. I told him that my wife enjoys the feel of a bare cock and guys cumming in her. I even told him about a couple of my friends he has met before who have each been fucking my wife for years.

I hope that my brother jacks off a lot thinking about the pics I showed him. It is as close as I am going to be able to get him to actually fucking my wife. I like seeing my brother around Kate now. I know he must look at her and wonder how many guys have fucked her during our marriage. He would be SHOCKED if he knew how many guys have fucked her since we have been together.
    You should send him the pics you have and say something like "hey, thought you might want to check these out from time to time..." i bet ge already has jacked off to her, but that probably would seal it, lol

Reactions: robandkate
I wish Kate would let my brother fuck her. I want him to know what a hot piece of ass she is. Once I realized that it was never going to happen, I showed my brother nude pics of Kate and pics of her with other guys. I showed him pics of her sucking other guy's cocks and other guys fucking her. He noticed and made mention of the fact that none of the guys fucking her were wearing condoms. I told him that my wife enjoys the feel of a bare cock and guys cumming in her. I even told him about a couple of my friends he has met before who have each been fucking my wife for years.

How many boys has she ducked mine had 49 boys before she was 14

How many of them made her cum more than you

Reactions: robandkate
We have kept our cuck/ hotwife lifestyle separate from family and friends. Although I really want her to fuck some of my friends. So far she isn't interested.
We've kept our lifestyle a secret for 40 years or so; not shared with family or friends. Stacey has wanted to have sex with a few friends or even business associates over the years but knew better. Too much risk - not sure family would understand.

1. You should send him the pics you have and say something like "hey, thought you might want to check these out from time to time..." i bet ge already has jacked off to her, but that probably would seal it, lol

I could not let my brother actually have pics of Kate...his wife might find them. I just showed them to him and told him about our lifestyle. He was very interested in the pics and spent a lot of time looking at them. I am fairly sure he has jacked off thinking about Kate after seeing pics of her with several different men.

I showed him pics of Kate sucking and fucking several different men so he would know that it was not just one or two guys who had fucked her but many.

How many boys has she ducked mine had 49 boys before she was 14

WOW! 49 boys before she was 14 is very hot. Those were some lucky boys.

When Kate was 14 she was seduced by the husband of a couple she babysat for. He fucked her for a couple of years. Kate liked being with an older man so she never did really date boys her own age. When she was 16 she started dating a 22-year-old guy. Those older guys really taught her to love sucking cock and fucking. If I met either of them today I would thank them for making my wife the horny slut-wife that she is.

How many of them made her cum more than you

A lot of them. Kate gets really turned on just thinking about fucking some total stranger that she has just met or the husband of one of the couples we know. She is ready to start cumming before they even get started. Kate loves being a fuck-toy for the husbands of women she knows. Kate's panties also get wet just talking to black guys who flirt with her. The black guys really make her cum hard and often.

Reactions: btweets
There’s one time my wife’s tomboyish friend was invited by her lover to watched them. I’ve been tied naked at that time. After my wife done with her lover, she joining him to sucked on my wife’s tits. The best part is when my wife’s petting their heads and called them babies while letting out her little moans and smirking at me.. Thats the first time i’d ejaculated without being touched since we get married..