Wife and friends

keep separate
My wife would let me fuck her single friends. I became known as the maintance man . I still remember the first one . It was over 20 years ago . Her friend was a big girl ,as I am partial to big girls . Her ass was as wide as a Volskwagen but had the tiniest waist . What i especially liked about her is the way she liked her pussy licked . The only way she would cum in my mouth is when she held my ears and moved her clit around on my tongue . Her orgasms were rapid fire and explosive . . I have few pics of us but cant post w/o hr permission . Sadly we fell out of touch

Wife has been with 4 of my friends. She had sex with 2 of them just three times each. It was a drunk thing and it got crazy at night. Then my really long time friend (black guy) she had sex with on and off for years. She had a lot of fun with him but she just wasnt into him a whole lot because his cock wasnt very big. Yeah I know he is the exception of the stereo type and she likes guys that are very hung. Now my friend she is fucking now has been going on for 3 years. And they fuck like rabbits, like 2 to 3 times a week and sometimes 6 or 7 times a week. She just isn't into him, they are in love together and that's when they both introduced cuckolding to me. And he is really hung, a lot bigger then any other man she has been with, about 8" and super thick.
Wife has been with 4 of my friends. She had sex with 2 of them just three times each. It was a drunk thing and it got crazy at night. Then my really long time friend (black guy) she had sex with on and off for years. She had a lot of fun with him but she just wasnt into him a whole lot because his cock wasnt very big. Yeah I know he is the exception of the stereo type and she likes guys that are very hung. Now my friend she is fucking now has been going on for 3 years. And they fuck like rabbits, like 2 to 3 times a week and sometimes 6 or 7 times a week. She just isn't into him, they are in love together and that's when they both introduced cuckolding to me. And he is really hung, a lot bigger then any other man she has been with, about 8" and super thick.
Are you present when he fucks your wife?

I am in the house usually but don't get to watch very often. When he spends the night at our house they fuck and sleep in our bed and I use the spare room thats right beside the master so I hear them on and off fucking all night.
I like that. We as cucks have to realize that the bull is her man when he’s there. I am often present when my wife fucks but it is up to them.

Reactions: big daddy
Got a Quick Q? Do You think getting a thick dildo 6" in girth will help her. The first time we took it slow but she orgasm pretty quickly plus she was blindfolded and mental because you can be more sensual. I got it in her the Second time she went for a pretty long time enjoying and getting into it she orgasm really hard when she finally did. She does not realize that the girth is 6" seeing it inside her was amazing for me I only got around 4-4½" in length inside her. My girth is only 5⅛". Should I keep it up with the dildo often? Also curious to see if I can get the length 6½" in her and her feeling the girth also (6") stroking it in & out 2" like it being 4½-6½ back and forth. What do you think?

Reactions: Ron200409
A few of the guys that knew and fucked my wife before I knew her still do now and then. A couple of my friends that knew and fucked her before I knew her still do also. Yes it's risky, but they have been fucking her longer than I have known her. I met her when she was 29 and they have been fucking her since her early high school years. Personally, I prefer one-night-stands with non-friends, and I also prefer that they be married. A married man is more likely to keep it quiet to prevent his own wife from finding out.
Its hot that way and married guys are better for the same reason the keep secrets the friends that do it keep it a secret once in while it'll be someone new but just one night stand unless they made a good impression

All our guys are strangers to my family and friends. I’ve been good thus far keeping them from meeting anyone else except for my daughters. So it doesn’t matter if they talk as long as they cannot talk to people we know.

Reactions: Luis9096
All our guys are strangers to my family and friends. I’ve been good thus far keeping them from meeting anyone else except for my daughters. So it doesn’t matter if they talk as long as they cannot talk to people we know.
Well the friends we mess with are all out of town except one who is our main source of fun and excitement he is the black guy in one of my post I put up he married so won't tell anyone anything

I agree (and so does Kate) that married men are better. My wife loves to be the 'fun fuck' for longtime married friends of ours. It turns Kate on to be a fuck-toy for the husbands of women she knows. Going out to dinner on Saturday night with a couple, when the husband was at our house Friday night fucking my wife is hot.

A few years ago we were working with a married Realtor couple on some property. The husband stopped by our hose to drop off some paperwork during the day when he knew I was at work. He really just wanted to find out if he could fuck Kate. Of course, my wife was happy to take him to our bedroom and show him a really good time.

We worked with that couple for about six months and the husband fucked my wife several times. He thought that I did not know, and his wife certainly did not know. Having meetings with them was much more interesting after he started fucking my wife.

I agree (and so does Kate) that married men are better. My wife loves to be the 'fun fuck' for longtime married friends of ours. It turns Kate on to be a fuck-toy for the husbands of women she knows. Going out to dinner on Saturday night with a couple, when the husband was at our house Friday night fucking my wife is hot.

A few years ago we were working with a married Realtor couple on some property. The husband stopped by our hose to drop off some paperwork during the day when he knew I was at work. He really just wanted to find out if he could fuck Kate. Of course, my wife was happy to take him to our bedroom and show him a really good time.

We worked with that couple for about six months and the husband fucked my wife several times. He thought that I did not know, and his wife certainly did not know. Having meetings with them was much more interesting after he started fucking my wife.
Wow your wife sounds hot as hell and y'all are right nothing better then when its with a married man of a female friend and she has no idea then when getting together and she has no idea even better

Reactions: redsx21
Altho I love watching her get fucked by one-night-stands and strangers, Occasionally they will, for a short time, become a regular. But I rarely watch repeats. They just don't interest me that much. Once a man has fucked her that first time, I tend to lose interest. It needs to be something special if it's gonna hold my interest for a future visit.
I can understamd that I'm kind of the same way but once in a while I need someone new just to see her taking another clock to add to her count

My wife was also fucked the day before our wedding out in the open on a dirt road at like 2 in the afternoon it was by a guy I knew from my home town his brother and I went to the same school he was maybe in like his 30 or 40 after talking for a bit he knew when we were getting married we met him in our hometown on the dirt road he got off his truck we got of ours by the time I made it around to the passenger side my wife was down sucking his sick he was about 8 inches and thick gave me a instant boner I was put on look out duty as he was fucking her facing I could heer her gaging and him mouth fucking her behind me as I was looking out for passing cars I would take quick looks and the wife was loving it she look at me and smile he look at me and smile also and be like shut she good man she loves big cock amd laugh then next thing I heard was her sigh and a great load moan I turned and he had her leaning across our seat as he was fucking her this guy was pounding the shit out of her slapping her ass he turn to me be this y'alls wedding gift he told me your wife pussy is fucking great tight to at this point I had stay turned around looking out as I could just hear her moaning and his balls slapping against her as he pounded her they say something and laugh untilll they were done we got in amd left we fooled with him couple more times but don't mess with him now

I watched my wife get fucked the day before we married also, but never told her. I knew she was still getting fucked by other men while we were engaged, and she knew I knew. But when you consider that I knew when we met that she was a but of a slut, and she even admitted it, it was just a matter of time before she would become a shared wife. She also knew I was a voyeur.

Anyway..... the night before we married, (and I say married because it was no fancy wedding, just a Justice of The Peace) a car pulls into our driveway and I figure it's my soon to be wife home from her last night out with the girls. But after a few minutes I realize that she hasn't come in the apartment yet. So I go look out the upstairs window and the motion detector lights are on and shining right in the windshield of a car I recognize as belonging to her sisters ex-husband. I have a clear view of a white ass pumping between a womans legs in the reclined passenger seat. I couldn't see who the woman was but since it's my driveway I can only assume it's my soon to be wife.

What I saw was in no way love making. It was flat out fucking. I knew he had fucked her a few times before we met because she told me he had, but I had no idea he still was. He was pumping her like a 2 dollar whore. I watched until he finished and rolled off and I could see it really was her. I slipped back into bed and never said a word to her about it. Even 7 months later, when I caught her fucking an old boyfriend and she confessed about the ex-brother-in-law, I didn't tell.
Dang you got some awesome story's that is hot to catch