Wife and friends

I'd like to share her with many friends but we did it just with two of them. One is my best buddy I asked to fuck her and now he's fucking her almost everytime he drops by and another one she chosed because she really liked him... But friends are not always the best solution for hw style... Flirting and finding strangers has a special charm ...

Its hot that way and married guys are better for the same reason the keep secrets the friends that do it keep it a secret once in while it'll be someone new but just one night stand unless they made a good impression
I want to be your buddy so I can fuck your sexy lady !!

Reactions: Luis9096
I agree (and so does Kate) that married men are better. My wife loves to be the 'fun fuck' for longtime married friends of ours. It turns Kate on to be a fuck-toy for the husbands of women she knows. Going out to dinner on Saturday night with a couple, when the husband was at our house Friday night fucking my wife is hot.

A few years ago we were working with a married Realtor couple on some property. The husband stopped by our hose to drop off some paperwork during the day when he knew I was at work. He really just wanted to find out if he could fuck Kate. Of course, my wife was happy to take him to our bedroom and show him a really good time.

We worked with that couple for about six months and the husband fucked my wife several times. He thought that I did not know, and his wife certainly did not know. Having meetings with them was much more interesting after he started fucking my wife.
I would love to enjoy your beautiful and sexy wife!!!

Reactions: robandkate
That’s my brother and my girlfriend they just spent the day together she’s spending the night with him and 5 of his friends

Your brother and his friends are lucky guys. Your wife is very cute. I hope that they all have fun fucking her.