Wife at the beach

what do you mean by good-enough for a bbc? Has anyone ever met a guy with a massive cock who did not like fucking? I mean - some bbc guys may have no standards and some may have high standards. I can promise you, with what we see of the woman in the photo? Lots of guys with big black cocks, medium white cocks (such as myself) and even slightly yellowish-tan peckers would have fun sticking it in her and wiggling around.

Your pics are super hot

Here's a couple of my wife. I love taking her to the beach and watching the guys go nuts at her small bikinis.

It's really hot when she's gotten their attention and she reaches back and unites her top and goes topless

Guys constantly walk up to chat and get a closer look

We were laying down, she was topless , and a guy with confidence walked up and asked if he could feel her tits.
She smiled and she reached for the lotion. And then handed it to the guy

It was a hit thing to watch, we could tell he was Enjoying it as much as we were lol

Attachments

• 10365-1.jpg
    10365-1.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 10385-1.jpg
    10385-1.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 194
Your pics are super hot

Here's a couple of my wife. I love taking her to the beach and watching the guys go nuts at her small bikinis.

It's really hot when she's gotten their attention and she reaches back and unites her top and goes topless

We were laying down, she was topless , and a guy with confidence walked up and asked if he could feel her tits.

It was a hit thing to watch, we could tell he was Enjoying it as much as we were lol
Your wife is sexy as hell!

Reactions: Kingvar26
Your pics are super hot

very yummi titties, i m sure every guy at the beach stare at them. show us her ass too

Reactions: Kingvar26
what do you mean by good-enough for a bbc? Has anyone ever met a guy with a massive cock who did not like fucking? I mean - some bbc guys may have no standards and some may have high standards. I can promise you, with what we see of the woman in the photo? Lots of guys with big black cocks, medium white cocks (such as myself) and even slightly yellowish-tan peckers would have fun sticking it in her and wiggling around.
meaning if is she good enough for high standards......