Wife at the club

Jonny8883

Male
Gold
Hi, we are a couple I Italian and she Colombian, we were with my wife in a club in England when a guy stopped to drink with us and between one speech and another he began to compliment her saying that she had a model body and she was wasted being a cleaning lady, keeping saying she was very attractive and I was very lucky enough to make us feel uncomfortable. Then he told us that he owned an in club and that he would have to find a woman who would perform as a non-professional dancer for a birthday.
He was very pressing and she promised him she would think about it and I didn't want to play the jealous part.

We exchanged numbers and he told us to come over for a drink at the club.
The day, after a week or so, we went, when he ordered us some drinks and after complimenting her again, he again made the speech that she was perfect for working as an image girl or model, to make her blush again, then after we he said he had already bought her dress and had to try it on. She did not even have time to reply that he took her by the arm and accompanied her into the dressing room next to a kind of stage.

It was six o'clock and there were few people in the room, when she left the dressing room their eyes turned to her, mine included, I stood to recognize her in that dress, which left his shoulders and back uncovered, and just covered his ass, but it rose to three quarters when she walked showing a glimpse of it, and those present seemed to appreciate it together with the garters that made her look like a bad guy.

The day, after a week or so, we went, when he ordered us some drinks and after complimenting her again, he again made the speech that she was perfect for working as an image girl or model, to make her blush again, then after we he said he had already bought her dress and had to try it on. She did not even have time to reply that he took her by the arm and accompanied her into the dressing room next to a kind of stage.

It was six o'clock and there were few people in the room, when she left the dressing room their eyes turned to her, mine included, I stood to recognize her in that dress, which left his shoulders and back uncovered, and just covered his ass, but it rose to three quarters when she walked showing a glimpse of it, and those present seemed to appreciate it together with the garters that made her look like a bad guy.
You have to keep writing tell every one what happened a couple of photos also

Hmmmm how did she know what dress to buy her if he didnt know the size and she hasnt tried it on?