Wife blowing the neighbor

When we were first married, we lived in a condo. There were 4 units in our building and two up and two down. There was a shared basement under each side of the building. We lived up and shared our basement with the older couple who lived below us. We each had some private storage in the basement but shared laundry facilities with the older couple along with some open space, where he'd set up a work bench with assorted tools. They were in their late 60's, my wife and I were in our late 20's.

One day my wife went down to do laundry and found the old guy sitting at his work bench. She greeted him and continued on with her laundry. After a few minutes she glanced over at him; she was shocked when and saw that he had his cock out and was stroking it while watching her. She quickly looked away but not before noticing that his cock appeared to be extremely large. She hurriedly finished starting a load of laundry and turned to leave suddenly realizing she had to walk right by him to get to the stairs. Attempting to avoid staring at his huge cock she headed toward the doorway. As she neared him, she gasped to see that his cock was easily twice the size of mine. He notice her startled look and asked if she'd ever seen one this big. She stopped for a moment, watching his hand slide up and down the long fat shaft. He reached out and took her hand and placed it on his big dick. She was amazed, she'd had 3 other cocks before me and I eventually found out she'd lied to me; telling me none of them had dicks as big as mine.

Now she had an enormous cock in her hand and it belong to a guy old enough to be her father or perhaps even her grandfather. Yet even with his age, he cock throbbed with power in her hand. He told her to stroke it and she did; it was mesmerizing. She moved her fist up and down the thick cock as he encouraged her. She knew she should not be doing this but she'd always liked stroking cocks almost as much as she loved sucking them. She realized that was the next step and as she let him guide her face down to his big dick she wondered if he was going to fuck her with it. He took his cock from her and rubbed it gently across her lips then up and down the sides of her cheeks across her forehead and back down once again to her waiting mouth. Her eyes closed as he slipped it between her lips onto her tongue where she began to suck it.

There was an old sofa to the side of his workbench and he guided her over to it, where the sat. As he encouraged her to suck him, she felt his big hands roaming over her body, finding her breasts and gently squeezing them as she took his cock deep into her mouth. While she could easily get all of my dick in her mouth, she wondered how much of this monster could she take. She had sucked one other guy who had actually gotten it into her throat. She wasn't sure her mouth or throat would be able to handle this gigantic prick. She worked it and he continued to explore her body with his hands. He unzipped her her shorts and pulled them down along with her panties. His fingers found her wet pussy and she knew he was going to fuck her right there.

Before she'd been able to swallow much of his cock he pulled her head up and kissed her on the lips. She could feel his big dick pressed against her tummy as he savored her hot mouth. She wanted him as much as he did her. She straddled his body positioned just above his big cock and removed her top and bra so that she was completely naked. He rubbed his cock along the wet furrow between her legs, gently easing the big tip inside her pussy lips. He worked her slowly up and down on his throbbing manhood going deeper and deeper inside her. She had never felt so full, she could feel his cock pressing everywhere inside her cunt. He was no longer an old man but her lover, she showered him with kisses as he move inside her and played with her tits.

It was only minutes before she was having orgasms one after another. She had never felt so completely fucked. Suddenly she felt him seem to explode inside her. His hot cum gushing out into her womb, until finally he stopped rocking her up and down his big shaft. He rolled her off onto the old sofa and stood up next to her. His huge cock dangled before her; cum still dripping from it. He pulled her head up and guided her face to his groin. She felt his wet prick on her cheek and then she was licking up the spend semen which covered it. Letting it slip into her mouth she sucked him until his cock was totally clean.

He picked up her shorts and panties, handing them to her. She quietly got dressed and stood to leave. He said, that was nice I can hardly wait to do it again, then pulled her to him and kissed her again. She left, wondering how this was going to work, she too, could hardly wait to feel his big cock in her again.

When we were first married, we lived in a condo. There were 4 units in our building and two up and two down. There was a shared basement under each side of the building. We lived up and shared our basement with the older couple who lived below us. We each had some private storage in the basement but shared laundry facilities with the older couple along with some open space, where he'd set up a work bench with assorted tools. They were in their late 60's, my wife and I were in our late 20's.

One day my wife went down to do laundry and found the old guy sitting at his work bench. She greeted him and continued on with her laundry. After a few minutes she glanced over at him; she was shocked when and saw that he had his cock out and was stroking it while watching her. She quickly looked away but not before noticing that his cock appeared to be extremely large. She hurriedly finished starting a load of laundry and turned to leave suddenly realizing she had to walk right by him to get to the stairs. Attempting to avoid staring at his huge cock she headed toward the doorway. As she neared him, she gasped to see that his cock was easily twice the size of mine. He notice her startled look and asked if she'd ever seen one this big. She stopped for a moment, watching his hand slide up and down the long fat shaft. He reached out and took her hand and placed it on his big dick. She was amazed, she'd had 3 other cocks before me and I eventually found out she'd lied to me; telling me none of them had dicks as big as mine.

Now she had an enormous cock in her hand and it belong to a guy old enough to be her father or perhaps even her grandfather. Yet even with his age, he cock throbbed with power in her hand. He told her to stroke it and she did; it was mesmerizing. She moved her fist up and down the thick cock as he encouraged her. She knew she should not be doing this but she'd always liked stroking cocks almost as much as she loved sucking them. She realized that was the next step and as she let him guide her face down to his big dick she wondered if he was going to fuck her with it. He took his cock from her and rubbed it gently across her lips then up and down the sides of her cheeks across her forehead and back down once again to her waiting mouth. Her eyes closed as he slipped it between her lips onto her tongue where she began to suck it.

There was an old sofa to the side of his workbench and he guided her over to it, where the sat. As he encouraged her to suck him, she felt his big hands roaming over her body, finding her breasts and gently squeezing them as she took his cock deep into her mouth. While she could easily get all of my dick in her mouth, she wondered how much of this monster could she take. She had sucked one other guy who had actually gotten it into her throat. She wasn't sure her mouth or throat would be able to handle this gigantic prick. She worked it and he continued to explore her body with his hands. He unzipped her her shorts and pulled them down along with her panties. His fingers found her wet pussy and she knew he was going to fuck her right there.

Before she'd been able to swallow much of his cock he pulled her head up and kissed her on the lips. She could feel his big dick pressed against her tummy as he savored her hot mouth. She wanted him as much as he did her. She straddled his body positioned just above his big cock and removed her top and bra so that she was completely naked. He rubbed his cock along the wet furrow between her legs, gently easing the big tip inside her pussy lips. He worked her slowly up and down on his throbbing manhood going deeper and deeper inside her. She had never felt so full, she could feel his cock pressing everywhere inside her cunt. He was no longer an old man but her lover, she showered him with kisses as he move inside her and played with her tits.

It was only minutes before she was having orgasms one after another. She had never felt so completely fucked. Suddenly she felt him seem to explode inside her. His hot cum gushing out into her womb, until finally he stopped rocking her up and down his big shaft. He rolled her off onto the old sofa and stood up next to her. His huge cock dangled before her; cum still dripping from it. He pulled her head up and guided her face to his groin. She felt his wet prick on her cheek and then she was licking up the spend semen which covered it. Letting it slip into her mouth she sucked him until his cock was totally clean.

He picked up her shorts and panties, handing them to her. She quietly got dressed and stood to leave. He said, that was nice I can hardly wait to do it again, then pulled her to him and kissed her again. She left, wondering how this was going to work, she too, could hardly wait to feel his big cock in her again.
Excellent

She continued her affair with our old neighbor until we moved about a year and a half later. We only saw him once since then, when he invited us to his 70th birthday party. We went and had a good time, he fucked her while I sat drinking wine with his wife. I'm not sure but I think he may have passed away since then. He had an incredible life and fucked a lot of pussy, he told me some great stories. If I hadn't seen the effect he had on my wife, I wouldn't have believed some of them.

My sister-in-law is here for the holidays. She and my wife have been really busy, getting as much dick as they could. Every night it's been a whirlwind of guys streaming in and out. Only tonight's her last night in town, her flight leaves early in the morning, so she stayed home with me. I asked her if she'd like to fuck and she laughed, asking if I'd finally grown a cock. Then she said, but maybe you'd like to eat some pussy. I was on me knees before you could say jackrabbit! When she spread her legs, I wasn't surprised to see she had no panties. I've seen her pussy many times as she paraded around the house nude or half nude and when she was being fucked by some stud, but this was a first. Unlike, Sue, her older sister was shaved and her labia were not as pronounced. Her cunt was amazingly tight, but one lick and it opened up like a flower with cover with dew. I've always enjoyed eating pussy but this was over the top special, my little dick is getting hard just remembering it. After lapping at it for several long minutes, her womanhood opened for me and I thrust my tongue inside her hot juicy pussy. I was sucking, licking and tonguing her with all my effort. Her hands clutched the back of my head, holding me in place, as her hips bucked underneath my mouth and tongue. Her orgasms filled my mouth with pussy juice and I swallowed as much as I could. This seemed to last for a long time, before she final gripped my hair pulled my head away, with my mouth dripping and my cock hard as a rock. I begged her to let me fuck her and she laughed again, until finally she told me to take my cock out. I nearly tore my pants apart to pull it out for her. She laughed again and said, I'm still not going to fuck you, but I'll jerk you off. I lay back on the sofa and she slowly began to stroke my stiff little penis. I hardly last a minute and blew my load onto her hand. She promptly brought it up to my mouth and told me to clean it up. I rarely have eaten my own cum, but did as she ordered, while still dreaming of fucking her.

She continued her affair with our old neighbor until we moved about a year and a half later. We only saw him once since then, when he invited us to his 70th birthday party. We went and had a good time, he fucked her while I sat drinking wine with his wife. I'm not sure but I think he may have passed away since then. He had an incredible life and fucked a lot of pussy, he told me some great stories. If I hadn't seen the effect he had on my wife, I wouldn't have believed some of them.
love thy neighbor