Wife blowing the neighbor

Wife and I live next to an older single guy. He lives alone and keeps to himself. Ive actually never talked to him before but my wife has. Would be hot for her to regularly go over to his house and finish him off. Feel bad for the guy being lonely so would love to lend him my wife!

Wife and I live next to an older single guy. He lives alone and keeps to himself. Ive actually never talked to him before but my wife has. Would be hot for her to regularly go over to his house and finish him off. Feel bad for the guy being lonely so would love to lend him my wife!
Yes, would love to see my fat dutch old Neighbor to take out his cock and fuck my wife cause she is always nice to people

I'd love to catch my wife on my outdoor cam being forcefully put on her knees to blow the older neighbor guy. I have lots more fantasies like this. Anyone else? Message me
I do as well, but not by my neighbors. Mine is more of a young prime 20 to 25 year old male in bed with my wife as I am walking in from work. I'd go straight to the shower clean myself then walk out and watch