Wife Blows Marine

My buddy’s a marine and I kept trying to talk my wife into “thanking him for his service” when he’s back in lingerie I bought her. She acted all shy and said never. Then we had a HUGE Party at our house to welcome him home. After losing them, an hour later I get this pic and text from my buddy-“she said this was your idea holy shit

Last edited:
What do they get out of it?

Let’s chat about Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID).

Generally speaking, DID sufferers have very poor or no self esteem, possess below average intelligence, are socially inept, have trouble maintaining personal relationships and are generally less dominant individuals. To make up for these deficiencies they may re-invent themselves as, or what they see as, more socially popular and desirable persons while others may create a fictitious social network.

Unfortunately, the anonymity of the internet only serves as a breeding ground for this disorder. This site is no exception. The invention of beautiful wives and girlfriends seems to be quite popular around here.

Yes, we are talking about the “imaginary friend” syndrome.

Let’s chat about Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID).

Generally speaking, DID sufferers have very poor or no self esteem, possess below average intelligence, are socially inept, have trouble maintaining personal relationships and are generally less dominant individuals. To make up for these deficiencies they may re-invent themselves as, or what they see as, more socially popular and desirable persons while others may create a fictitious social network.

Unfortunately, the anonymity of the internet only serves as a breeding ground for this disorder. This site is no exception. The invention of beautiful wives and girlfriends seems to be quite popular around here.

Yes, we are talking about the “imaginary friend” syndrome.
Thanks that makes a lot of sense

My buddy’s a marine and I kept trying to talk my wife into “thanking him for his service” when he’s back in lingerie I bought her. She acted all shy and said never. Then we had a HUGE Party at our house to welcome him home. After losing them, an hour later I get this pic and text from my buddy-“she said this was your idea holy shit” View attachment 30060
Your wife looks like she’s got a good throat capacity.