Wife breaking rules

desimilf80

Couple
Dec 11, 2017
Several months ago, wife started going out with a single younger guy about 26-27, who still lives at home with his parents, drives a flashy BMW, and treats her like a whore, and she is not able to say no to him, he will call at odd hours like 10 in the morning, or lunch time, take her out for 2-3 hours and drops her back or she takes an uber back. Thing is he gets her expensive designer clothes, handbags and other stuff and takes her to fancy restaurants and she likes that, then he takes her to his parents home to fuck and will then ask her to uber back. And he just acts privileged. I have spoken to my wife, she said, that he will soon lose interest, so let me enjoy while it is still on. And according to her he is also a good at sex, I have not seen him.
This Sunday morning, we were having breakfast and planning to go hiking later, when he called, she declined, however 5 mins later he called again, wife looked at me and asked can I go for 2 hours, will be back before lunch, I had to say yes, she went off to change, less than 10 mins later he was at the gate in his bmw, I asked him to park in the garage so that neighbours dont see her leaving, so he was obviously waiting nearby when he called. Anyway wife went with him, she was not back by lunch, she got back at 3, by uber, in a very fancy dress that was not hers, and she brought back a pile of seafood and half bottle of wine for me, she said that she over ordered at the restaurant so that she could get the leftovers for me.
About the dress, she said that some cum got on hers, so he gave her one of hos moms afternoon dress, saying that she wont miss it, and her matching shoes. she did provide any detail, just that they went home, had sex, smoked a joint, went to a restaurant for lunch and back, Anyway I am having a feast now, whilst she is sleeping off whatever she smoked. She obviously had a good time, but I dont feel comfortable with this guy, not sure how to handle this, do let it continue or stop, she is breaking all her own rules, single men, getting stoned, not being discreet, impulsive....Any ideas

This happens regularly when our wives step out. Especially with DOM type guys like this. My wife has cancelled dinners, weekend, holidays, all plans, etc with me when guys called her spur of the moment and wanted her. she is SO turned on by them doing this...they are horny, hard, and its HER they think about. She enjoys being used in this manner and many women will. Telling her to stop will only result in her sneaking around behind your back...........right now, its at least totally in the open and she's not lying to you. She just WANTS to be his available piece of ass ad the rewards that go with that.

J has beoken all or our "rules" too, tho they are few......drugs was abig one for me, but she has broken that several times wiht guys that she wanted affairs with and that made it happen. She goes out with them, they all end up so drunk and/or high that they cannot drive and she has to spend the night or get a cab home......and since we live in a rural area, she usually ends up staying the night.

Its his "bad boy" attiatude tiwards her that she loves, and using her like a hole to relieve himself in too. I oersonally can't stand guys like this, but that has not stopped J from being their entertainment over the years. And if I had tried to stop it, she would simply have done it without my knowledge, which is what leads to relationship problems down the road. Let her enjoy being his "toy", he'll tire of her and find a new one eventually but she will remain available to him ANY time he wants or calls. EVen if its years down the road........she'll JUMP when he calls.

Enjoy her sexcitement with this and don't ruin a good relationship over it.

CW (from experience)

This happens regularly when our wives step out. Especially with DOM type guys like this. My wife has cancelled dinners, weekend, holidays, all plans, etc with me when guys called her spur of the moment and wanted her. she is SO turned on by them doing this...they are horny, hard, and its HER they think about. She enjoys being used in this manner and many women will. Telling her to stop will only result in her sneaking around behind your back...........right now, its at least totally in the open and she's not lying to you. She just WANTS to be his available piece of ass ad the rewards that go with that.

J has beoken all or our "rules" too, tho they are few......drugs was abig one for me, but she has broken that several times wiht guys that she wanted affairs with and that made it happen. She goes out with them, they all end up so drunk and/or high that they cannot drive and she has to spend the night or get a cab home......and since we live in a rural area, she usually ends up staying the night.

Its his "bad boy" attiatude tiwards her that she loves, and using her like a hole to relieve himself in too. I oersonally can't stand guys like this, but that has not stopped J from being their entertainment over the years. And if I had tried to stop it, she would simply have done it without my knowledge, which is what leads to relationship problems down the road. Let her enjoy being his "toy", he'll tire of her and find a new one eventually but she will remain available to him ANY time he wants or calls. EVen if its years down the road........she'll JUMP when he calls.

CW (from experience)

Yeah, I think that you are perfectly correct, lets see how it plays out, she is a out of character when it comes to him, this morning she was trying out this dress to go out with him, I did not comment, but she put on a coat over it as it is middle of winter in Australia

1657353588225.png

my wife would have been exactly like your wives. she is, very, submissive. actually, even though we were not together, at the time, her BF called about 11:00am on a day we had plans. she opted to spend the day with me.

this was 30 years ago, & i had no idea what this LS was like.

Bummer.

Several months ago, wife started going out with a single younger guy about 26-27, who still lives at home with his parents, drives a flashy BMW, and treats her like a whore, and she is not able to say no to him, he will call at odd hours like 10 in the morning, or lunch time, take her out for 2-3 hours and drops her back or she takes an uber back. Thing is he gets her expensive designer clothes, handbags and other stuff and takes her to fancy restaurants and she likes that, then he takes her to his parents home to fuck and will then ask her to uber back. And he just acts privileged. I have spoken to my wife, she said, that he will soon lose interest, so let me enjoy while it is still on. And according to her he is also a good at sex, I have not seen him.
This Sunday morning, we were having breakfast and planning to go hiking later, when he called, she declined, however 5 mins later he called again, wife looked at me and asked can I go for 2 hours, will be back before lunch, I had to say yes, she went off to change, less than 10 mins later he was at the gate in his bmw, I asked him to park in the garage so that neighbours dont see her leaving, so he was obviously waiting nearby when he called. Anyway wife went with him, she was not back by lunch, she got back at 3, by uber, in a very fancy dress that was not hers, and she brought back a pile of seafood and half bottle of wine for me, she said that she over ordered at the restaurant so that she could get the leftovers for me.
About the dress, she said that some cum got on hers, so he gave her one of hos moms afternoon dress, saying that she wont miss it, and her matching shoes. she did provide any detail, just that they went home, had sex, smoked a joint, went to a restaurant for lunch and back, Anyway I am having a feast now, whilst she is sleeping off whatever she smoked. She obviously had a good time, but I dont feel comfortable with this guy, not sure how to handle this, do let it continue or stop, she is breaking all her own rules, single men, getting stoned, not being discreet, impulsive....Any ideas
Tell her to stop meeting with him or you call his parents

CW (from experience)
I agree. You can have rules, my experience because they are meant to be broken. Rules are logic, whereas sex is emotions. I also started to have rules, you should be back by 11pm, she comes at 3am. We plan dinner and he send a pic of hard cock saying my cock is dying to be in you. What is she suppose to say when her pussy start to drip just by looking at the pic. Best is let it happen and the nre usually disappears in 6 months.

I agree. You can have rules, my experience because they are meant to be broken. Rules are logic, whereas sex is emotions. I also started to have rules, you should be back by 11pm, she comes at 3am. We plan dinner and he send a pic of hard cock saying my cock is dying to be in you. What is she suppose to say when her pussy start to drip just by looking at the pic. Best is let it happen and the nre usually disappears in 6 months.
I meant you can't have rules

Bullshit! Sure you can have rules and you have to have rules. Otherwise you can divorce and let her do what she wants to
I agree insecurtiy in marriage requires rules and if not then divorce is bound to happen.
Exactly. Being in a sex positive/free relationship in not the same than just being single and just fucking around. In my view is about sharing your free sexuality with someone which is not the same than only sharing a sexual act. Think what would happen if at the same time she forgets about the couple's kink thinking in her own you would do the same and just go for a date with another woman. Those are not two people playing freely together, those are just two separated roommates. At least she is not lying yet.

Update after a few months...It was quiet few months, life getting in the way, work, mortgage, childcare issues...wife got a couple of calls during this time but she declined, last Friday whilst grocery shopping, this young BMW guy called again, she said she will call him back and hung up. We discussed a bit, and got him on video call, I wanted to tell him I was not very comfortable with him, but held back, and instead said that he could take my wife but needed to be careful, discreet, and treat her well and if I could watch her that would be nice. He agreed to all but not watching till later, so I asked him to take a video, he was ok with that. Wife jumped in and said that he does not have to treat her any different to his other call-girls, we all laughed. Said that he will pick her up soon for the evening,

Anyway there was no time for her to get laser hair removal, so this is her shaving, and dressed up for the evening.

Attachments

• R304000.mp4
    5.5 MB
  • PXL01020.png
    PXL01020.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 505
Update after a few months...It was quiet few months, life getting in the way, work, mortgage, childcare issues...wife got a couple of calls during this time but she declined, last Friday whilst grocery shopping, this young BMW guy called again, she said she will call him back and hung up. We discussed a bit, and got him on video call, I wanted to tell him I was not very comfortable with him, but held back, and instead said that he could take my wife but needed to be careful, discreet, and treat her well and if I could watch her that would be nice. He agreed to all but not watching till later, so I asked him to take a video, he was ok with that. Wife jumped in and said that he does not have to treat her any different to his other call-girls, we all laughed. Said that he will pick her up soon for the evening,

Anyway there was no time for her to get laser hair removal, so this is her shaving, and dressed up for the evening.
Damn she seem to enjoy him. Hell I would also enjoy your wife.

Anyway, bad boy came on the dot, and went straight into the garage, we had a bit of a chit chat over a beer, I reminded him about the video, he promised to record and said next time I can watch, wifey went from the backdoor to his car in the garage and honked, he took off. later in the evening, He dropped her off around 2 am, wife came upstairs in the bedroom, I was waiting for her, we talked till morning, had sex a couple of times, and could feel her pussy was still sticky and caked up from the dried cum from earlier in the evening, there were a number of pictures and videos on her phone that he had taken. see a couple below.
In the morning, she showed me what he had given her, a couple of his mom's dresses, a very nice and expensive handbag and lingerie.
The dick pic is the reason she goes to him...

Attachments

• R3059.mp4
    6.7 MB
  • PXL-09211.png
    PXL-09211.png
    917.1 KB · Views: 474
Anyway, bad boy came on the dot, and went straight into the garage, we had a bit of a chit chat over a beer, I reminded him about the video, he promised to record and said next time I can watch, wifey went from the backdoor to his car in the garage and honked, he took off. later in the evening, He dropped her off around 2 am, wife came upstairs in the bedroom, I was waiting for her, we talked till morning, had sex a couple of times, and could feel her pussy was still sticky and caked up from the dried cum from earlier in the evening, there were a number of pictures and videos on her phone that he had taken. see a couple below.
In the morning, she showed me what he had given her, a couple of his mom's dresses, a very nice and expensive handbag and lingerie.
Wow, love this, she is hot 🔥 Would love to see more

Yeah he is huge.. tell her to enjoy it while she can

Let her have her fun while he is available. If her fucking him has its percs its all good. And you get to eat.