Wife cheated early on

TheDrkKnight

Couple
Jan 19, 2023
When my wife and I were dating in high school she started talking to an acquaintance of mine (former sports teammate) and I thought nothing of it as we were young and I didnt see him as a threat. However..... daily she was texting him. Even while we were hanging out together she would be on her phone texting him and giggling about their conversation. Long story short, she was at a friends house and apparently invited him over and they made out. At least thats all she told me they did... At the time I was devastated and we broke up for a short time before I took her back.

Fast forward to 12 years later we have been married for 3 years and I've started having hotwife/cuckold fantasies and think about this time where she cheated often. I just wish it wasnt so long ago and we were so young to make it a little hotter.

Anyone else ever had their partner cheat and you acted upset but in reality it drove you crazy to think about her fucking another man??

Currently going through it with the wife. She did cheat when we first got together 14 years ago. We are high school sweethearts. Then we were good then recently about a year ago she went through a want to be slutty phase. She ended up get shit face wasted and cheating on me in the backseat of one of her friends boyfriends car. Not sure what to think. Just working through everything mentally.

When my wife and I were dating in high school she started talking to an acquaintance of mine (former sports teammate) and I thought nothing of it as we were young and I didnt see him as a threat. However..... daily she was texting him. Even while we were hanging out together she would be on her phone texting him and giggling about their conversation. Long story short, she was at a friends house and apparently invited him over and they made out. At least thats all she told me they did... At the time I was devastated and we broke up for a short time before I took her back.

Fast forward to 12 years later we have been married for 3 years and I've started having hotwife/cuckold fantasies and think about this time where she cheated often. I just wish it wasnt so long ago and we were so young to make it a little hotter.

Anyone else ever had their partner cheat and you acted upset but in reality it drove you crazy to think about her fucking another man??
I feel the same way I had a hs gf and looking back I know she was cheating on me with a coworker or two... she talked about them. Need to stay late or go back cause she forgot somthing..and years later a mutual friend said yes she cheated on me... I of course didnt belive it at the time but she dumped me...knowing what I know now I wished I could have been her cuckhold but oh well.

I think part of it is the cheating. It’s a betrayal of trust vs hotwiving, stag/vixen which both parties are aware and ok with her fucking other guys.

It may take a bit to developers trust for both of you. You to trust her and not react the way us guys normally do. And her to trust you to fuck someone else without jeopardizing your relationship.

Communication and timing are key. Don’t give her any reason to think you will flip out and be jealous if she fucks another man and says, reacts and does things she won’t do with you.
Absolutely agree that cheating is betrayal of trust vs the whole lifestyle and at the time I felt betrayed because I was so young and honestly didnt even know what hotwifing and cuckolding were at the time. lol

Currently going through it with the wife. She did cheat when we first got together 14 years ago. We are high school sweethearts. Then we were good then recently about a year ago she went through a want to be slutty phase. She ended up get shit face wasted and cheating on me in the backseat of one of her friends boyfriends car. Not sure what to think. Just working through everything mentally.
We are high school sweethearts as well so at the time both very young so I reacted how any teenage boy would and I was furious. But now that ive learned about hotwifing and the lifestyle it definitely turns me on thinking about it. If it's something youre into now I would express that to your wife. Could work in your favor! Best of luck to you regardless. Cheating is always hard to deal with mentally.

Trust me…there’s not necessarily an expiration date on the erotic charge that can come from the kind of thing you detail here. And that kind of thing can upset you AND turn you on at the same time, or by turns.

Reactions: TheDrkKnight
Sorry your struggling with in..My guess is the”why”is what your struggling with…and the reality is there is a good chance it has nothing much to do with You..I don’t know your wife but my guess it was more abou her..how she was feeling about herself..or maybe it was a just in the moment kind of thing..I would suggest if you want your marriage to continue to work then don’t be angry don’t blame anybody..try excepting
What happened (you can’t change that fact) and try coming to an understanding of how the two of you can deal with the nexti time she has those wants /needs.!!
I think the pain mostly comes from the lying ..the deceit…If you can get to the point where she tells you up front and you can say cool be safe and have Fun!! and you Candace talk about how fun it was when she is back in your bed!?! Don’t let the fear of loss ruin your life.. Do the best you can do as her husband..understand we all fuck up sometime then you can except,forgive and move forward!!
Easier said than done I know, but what’s the option?
Life is short…Good Luck

My wife cheated quite a few times I later learned after we were married... incidentally after catching her up to old habits in recent years.

• Love
Reactions: AndyCee777
If you are on this site you must be into her being with other guys or at least it must turn you on a bit. I was with one lady who would cheat regularly and come home with the distinct smell of cum on her breath and her cunt all juicy. I loved it when she would tell me she was at her mothers house. I could tell when I would go down on her that what i smelled and tasted was not just her.

If you are on this site you must be into her being with other guys or at least it must turn you on a bit. I was with one lady who would cheat regularly and come home with the distinct smell of cum on her breath and her cunt all juicy. I loved it when she would tell me she was at her mothers house. I could tell when I would go down on her that what i smelled and tasted was not just her.
I'm gonna be honest and say I am not sure, I am turned on by it but I am also hurt. Just trying to sort out my emotions.

• Love
Reactions: AndyCee777
I can certainly relate! Mine cheated for a good 5 months before I found out, all the while coming home still fucking me. But after catching her and eventually becoming an open relationship began to enjoy notion alot more.

I'm gonna be honest and say I am not sure, I am turned on by it but I am also hurt. Just trying to sort out my emotions.
I get that.. If this is something you can except (without accusing her of anything) during pillow talk wile you are both hot and bothered suggest to her that if from time to time she wanted to be with other lovers you would be ok with it as long as first and foremost she does not but your marriage/family at risk!!! Second she is smart and safe about who-where & when..Third when possible you would like to know before hand and you would love for her to share as much as she is comfortable telling you about her experiences after.. Then teller her how much you love her and get back to making love to her…she may show you her answer right then she may think about it and ask you if your serious sometime shortly after…Eather way hopefully it will help take the
“ hurtful deceit” out of your relationship!!
Just A Thought
Good Luck!!