Wife Confessions

JimGumby

Male
Verified
OK, so this is something I have done before, and seeing if it still appeals.

I am a good listener, and can string a few sentences together. I used to chat with wives and let they discussed the things that they had been up to. Obviously, I got a kick out of listening, but most ladies said that chatting about it was kinky for them and many ended up in need of a good session.

I have recently taken up captioning pics, and that could add some spice to the chat, but is not a showstopper and I am definately not looking to do this just for some pics.

I chat with hubbies a lot, and several ladies now. However, I like to make new friends and there are a lot of stories out there. The bachelorette party that got a bit wild, the night out with mates that got feral, the local guy that ploughed more than the garden etc

As a conclusion, I did this last night with a lady on here. We had to stop a few times for her to compose herself, and at one point she went to fetch a toy.

So, grab a coffee (or wine) and see where our collective minds can take us.

Jim

Thanks to the ladies that replied via PM, this sounds like it could be a fun thing to do here. Good to know that there are still adventurous and naughty people around.

And reliving the stories seems to be almost as much fun as doing them. LOL, you know who you are 😉.