Wife Considering MFM Threesome

Always have questions....I like to see how we're "normal" are.
As I said above we are very very very normal, you'd never know we do anything like this.
My super classy wife gets so turned on its like she can't get enough. He always goes 3 times, he has done 4 a few nights. I always go twice then wife and I go again after he's gone. We seem to have a routine now, they start off, we take turns doing her for a while in several positions, it gets her so turned on. I'd say half hour into it he gets her on her back, we all know what's going on, he mounts up, starts to pump, starts to really go at it, she stretches her legs straight down, her body tenses up and she cums hard. That gets him off, they lay there kissing for a bit, he rolls off and I climb on. I don't last long. Maybe 5 minutes of chit chat, they start kissing, he's hard again pretty quick. 2nd round we swap back and forth a lot, by then she's a fuck machine, dosent matter who as long as she's getting pumped. We go till him and I have both cum a 2nd time. Rest, chat, fondle till he's hard, more sex. An hour later he's unloaded a 3rd time. He usually leaves, we go again slowly till I finish then we zonk out. She is horny as fuck for a week after.
The weekend deals....hubby do her too? How's the sleeping handled?

My wife (34F) and I (34M) have been discussing this fantasy for a couple of years but have never acted upon it. She has been getting really turned on by the idea of being shared and pleasured by multiple men. But when we talk about finding someone she gets self-conscious and says she needs to lose weight first or that no guys would want to fuck her. I am trying to convince her that that is crazy.

View attachment 910240View attachment 910236View attachment 910237View attachment 910242
Can’t see what gives your wife cause for concern as men want to fuck real women and she’s got the body to take on several guys at a time preferably in a place where she’s nothing else to do but fuck for some days although if she’s a girlfriend who’s like minded it would be good to have her along as well for the things that women can do with each other to drive the men nuts for them both. Important that you understand fully what she doesn’t want to happen as men in groups can sometimes lose control forgetting that the woman’s there for her own pleasure just as much as theirs so if she doesn’t like being bitten slapped around or whatever it'll be down to you to enforce her wishes.

Get her out of the domestic environment for two of three days at a time each month, more if you can manage it so she doesn’t have to deal with everyday matters and have her enjoy orgasms cocks and cum, she’ll adapt to it they all do as it allows her to be the sex goddess to a group of men and the more she has the more she‘ll want with growing sexual confidence. She’ll need sleep and rest so set up a timetable for her and each evening if you’re away from where people know her get three or four of the guys to take her out for a meal and a few drinks, not too many as she needs all her senses to enjoy fucking it’ll be a small change for her, don’t go yourself let her enjoy their company and I’m sure they’ll keep her amused by touch and most probably fuck her in the car on the way back to the group in readiness for the evenings pleasure. She’ll change no question of that but it’s a change you both need to fulfil your desires.

My wife (34F) and I (34M) have been discussing this fantasy for a couple of years but have never acted upon it. She has been getting really turned on by the idea of being shared and pleasured by multiple men. But when we talk about finding someone she gets self-conscious and says she needs to lose weight first or that no guys would want to fuck her. I am trying to convince her that that is crazy.

View attachment 910240View attachment 910236View attachment 910237View attachment 910242

I'm an average endowed older white guy and I would definitely fuck her!

Reactions: Bulldave07
I told my wife people are liking your pictures. Asked if she wanted to see and she said "just read it to me" then I get to this comment and she goes "ah, let me see" 😂

Thanks for the kind words guys. I will post later in the tribute sub but if anyone wants to send over a cum tribute she would love to see.
So did I....a nice big load... She's so sexy and would be amazing to see her in a DP with two enormous members deep in her sexy and desirable body. She's amazing and would be a amazingly sexy hotwife for you.

So did I....a nice big load... She's so sexy and would be amazing to see her in a DP with two enormous members deep in her sexy and desirable body. She's amazing and would be a amazingly sexy hotwife for you.
Have her come to Minnesota. I’ll show her how hot she is!!!

Lol, sounds exactly like my wife.

My wife looks better than all her friends, is an attractive red head and gets hit on by guys all the time. Yet, she's self conscious because she's not in super-model condition. Her physique is similar to your wife and there is no doubt any normal guy would want to fuck her.

We had a thing set up years ago, where we were going to meet a guy ostensibly to take sexy pictures of her / of us having sex with the idea that, maybe if she wanted, more could happen. At the last minute she backed out and got all emotional and was like "I don't want this"... but really, she got insecure and chickened out. Then kids happened and that whole fantasy got shelved until more recently, when we've started talking about it again during sex.

With the youngest in school, she's started going to the gym 3 times per week and her confidence has improved a lot even though it hasn't even been long enough for their to be much physical results (again, not that she even needs it). We also just went to a sort of sexy costume party type thing and she backed down from wearing anything too revealing but many women were there in basically lingerie and I think it was a big confidence boost because she realized she looked better than many of them. Afterwards she stated that she'd wear anything I wanted next year if she could pick my costume.

So I feel like confidence is a huge factor in making anything happen. I think a major fear is to get into a room or even meet up at a bar with an unknown man and be rejected.

Unfortunately, there seems to be almost nothing we can do to boost the confidence of our spouses because "we love them, so of course we'd say night things". I think the key is to help her find her way into situations where either through activities like going to the gym or being out with a girlfriend, dressed a bit provocatively (I've bought my wife classy but increasingly revealing clothes over the years to help with this), where she gets hit on by other men seem to help a lot. The times my wife is most horny now are the times she comes home after hanging out with her single friends, no doubt getting hit on by other men.

I feel like some MFM could happen now if we just found ourselves in the right situation...

Reactions: Bulldave07