Wife cums once every 2-3 weeks and needs a Vibrator

My gf doesn’t always orgasm when we have sex and I usually have to finish her off with one of her vibrators or dildos depends on how fast she wants to finish

I don’t know if it’s normal but I have hardly ever orgasmed from penetration and I love sex. I’ve been with lots of different sized dicks too so it’s not that. I like the Hitachi magic wand for when I want orgasms. I can make myself cum with dildos but nothing works like the hitachi
we have the Hitachi, I use it on he for the 2 times a month, if used more often, she doest have orgasms. I even let her hold it herself.

I don’t know if it’s normal but I have hardly ever orgasmed from penetration and I love sex. I’ve been with lots of different sized dicks too so it’s not that. I like the Hitachi magic wand for when I want orgasms. I can make myself cum with dildos but nothing works like the hitachi
The magic wand was my late wife's goto as well. Guaranteed orgasm within 2 minutes.

LadyFriend also has trouble orgasming from penetration or general sex. BUT I found what gets her going and gets her to squirt almost every time, That squirting is an orgasm.

I introduced a vibrator to my gf a few months ago. She was not interested but with out my knowledge she started using it. Now, she is using it once a day. She cums at least twice in a sitting. In fact she bought two more in the Xmas sales and I found that she googling sex machines .. think it v was lovesense.

Oddly, she only uses it when I am not there. Makes me think one day she will move on to real recreational cock when I am not around.