Wife Denying You sex , is it out of meanness, anger and hate towards YOU or different??

We are sex free apart from some rather regimented baby making sex we have been having lately, but it’s not particularly denial, although my wife would absolutely say no to me if I asked for sex just for pleasure and she would never offer it, but it’s a mutual choice for us as a married couple. We both knew things would lead this way when she started cuckolding me and we both happily went ahead with it. We are a super close married couple but now without sex as part of our couple dynamics. We are both in agreement that as soon as she’s pregnant we will stop having sex (until she wants another and if she wants me to be the biological father)
Sorry but i could never handle that it doesnt have to be alot of sex but.at least occasionally

With us it is all about control. My wife decided 11 years ago that I should be pussy free. She enjoys keeping me that way and I think it has made her more confident. I do get to jerk off and I get to clean her with my tongue when she brings a load home. She really enjoys the frustration on my face when I watch her get ready for a date.

I would say that wit my girlfriend it was more for "practical", "retational clarity" and "psychological" reasons!
Simply because in her mind she only wants to have PIV sex with her lover to keep her mind in balance and not getting her feelings mixed up. In the beginning that we were in the cuckold dynamic we were both exploring what we wanted, liked could deal with and try to find a way to get and keep the triangle of wife, bull and cuck in balance. In the beginning that she was having sex with her lover it aroused me quite a bit and made me also jealous what made me wanting to continue to have PIV sex with her. She got stresses because of that. After several months that she denied me (in the beginning in a very subtle way) it became more and more explicit. One day she wanted to have a serious talk with me about that that our relationship could not continue in that way because having for her PIV sex with her lover at the same time with me gave her the feeling that in both situations she had the feeling on being cheating on me or her lover. So I agreed with her wishes not to have PIV sex with her anymore. She satisfied me with handjobs, humping, using a fleshlight etc. With time my sexuality evolved to bisexuality and gaysex through her stimulus as also inducing chastity and feminisation.
I wish I was there with you two to listen to your conversation when you had your "talk"!

I can really understand your girlfriend's point of view. We don't just give her an additional option for sex when she starts seeing someone else, we also give her away to some extent and not all women are comfortable to shuttle between bedrooms. Some women prefer to have sex with just one man and given the choice many would choose the lover provided that some kind of intimacy with her steady partner remains.

I imagine that it must have been hard for her to sit you down to tell you how she felt about having sex with you. She would surely know that you felt strongly about having to reclaim her every time, while she increasingly felt that she didn't want you in her, at least not every time. You would probably have sensed already how she was losing interest. How she asked you to cum quick because she was sore or when she wanted to sleep overnight with him so that she could be just with him. It was courageous of her to openly discuss such a sensitive matter. I'm convinced that if a couple doesn't discuss it openly at some point, that it can affect the relationship in a more fundamental manner. So it was both courageous and good of her to open the discussion.

It goes to prove that our girlfriends and wives love us. They do not want to shortchange us. That said, in no relationship should one side feel obliged to have sex. How did you respond, other than that you simply agreed to stop having PIV sex. Did you guys still do it a last time? Did you perhaps try to negotiate some form of phasing out?

Either way, if a couple can take such a consequential decision together, then that is something really special.

Reactions: Pampix
In our case she will allow me sex with her but never when she has set a date with her bf. So if she makes a date for Sunday night on Tuesday, she will say to me “ he and I are getting together Sunday”. This means no touching her until after Sunday…probably by that next Tuesday or Wednesday she will let me eat her pussy and then let me fuck her pussy for a few minutes telling me…”your fucking his pussy so you better finish now” and I will cum within a few seconds….I wouldn’t have it any other way
Nice. So she would effectively cut you off for a week. Is this about her wanting to mentally focus on being with him and having been with him? Or is it about sperm? She wanting to stay tight and clean for him and afterwards her enjoying the idea that she still has him inside her? So you are not getting sloppy seconds this way.

I wish I was there with you two to listen to your conversation when you had your "talk"!

I can really understand your girlfriend's point of view. We don't just give her an additional option for sex when she starts seeing someone else, we also give her away to some extent and not all women are comfortable to shuttle between bedrooms. Some women prefer to have sex with just one man and given the choice many would choose the lover provided that some kind of intimacy with her steady partner remains.

I imagine that it must have been hard for her to sit you down to tell you how she felt about having sex with you. She would surely know that you felt strongly about having to reclaim her every time, while she increasingly felt that she didn't want you in her, at least not every time. You would probably have sensed already how she was losing interest. How she asked you to cum quick because she was sore or when she wanted to sleep overnight with him so that she could be just with him. It was courageous of her to openly discuss such a sensitive matter. I'm convinced that if a couple doesn't discuss it openly at some point, that it can affect the relationship in a more fundamental manner. So it was both courageous and good of her to open the discussion.

It goes to prove that our girlfriends and wives love us. They do not want to shortchange us. That said, in no relationship should one side feel obliged to have sex. How did you respond, other than that you simply agreed to stop having PIV sex. Did you guys still do it a last time? Did you perhaps try to negotiate some form of phasing out?

Either way, if a couple can take such a consequential decision together, then that is something really special.
In fact there were several big steps with quite some emmmotional moments. The first: I was a little lost when she explicitely said to me that she did not want to have PIV sex with me anymore. In the same time this was also a very arousing due to the powerposition she was taking on that moment that she was refusing me the acces to the most intimate part of her body and being. It also was the moment that she took my manhood away in a kind of psycholigical castration. That moment made everything clear to us who whas who in our rleationship and triangle towards her boyfriend she then had. It also brought a lot of emotional peace in our relationship. I do not know if her boyfriend suggested, asked or demanded that she would not have any PIV sex with me. But after the following time she saw her boyfriend she told me that she told him that we agreed that we both would never have PIV sex again together. This was for me the second step: also a kind of emotional blow to me and the little manhood that was left to me. For me knowing that another man knows that I am not really a man anymore to his wife was also humilating but in the mean tlme arousing. She told me also that he much appreciated this and saw this as greater comitment from her to him. It was a quite emotional period for us. Our agreement not to have PIV sex with each other but still being a couple was as a kind of very special comitment to each other as a kind of new wedding vow. The third emotional moment was that she then also agreed not use condoms anymore with her lover what was for me the third kind of barrier that got passed that she now would accept his seed in her. In the beginning it was always awkward when she was back home after having had sex with her lover and me knowing that she had his sperm in her while she was around me in the house. With time I got used to it and saw her also regularly at our home in her underwear noticing a wet spot on het panties from his semen leaking out of her, what was for me the ultimate proof she was owned by him and that he left his DNA and to my brain the proof she was under his power and possesed by him. This was maybe the fourth step in our cuckoldrelationship with quite some impact but it were always mixed feelings of powerrush and arousing for me. It then evolved me teasing her that she had sex with him feeling ans smelling her wet panties to come to the point of most cuckolds licking the semen out of her. This was then the fifth stage or so of getting deeper into the rabbithole of cuckolding. The day she told me that she did not want to have any PIV sex with me we had a a very nice meal and some drinks and she did engage sex with me what she denied to me in the previous months. It was a kind of a ritual of closing a chapter in our lives it was almost 12 years ago on the 12/03/2012. It was the last time I that I had PIV sex with her and was aloud to cum in her and we finished with her fucking me with our strap-on. We have al this on tape it is not a fantasy....

Sounds like my Hotwife how my hotwife plays a few days before she goes out im.denied sex , touching ,kissing . IM also put in chasity.. Im sometimes she makes me dress her to go out when she does i cant touch her any more than necessary. I'm.kept in chasity till she returns which can be an overnight or two..Then when she comez home i get to reclaim.her usually that day unless shes realy sore then.it will.japoen.the next day.. It xan be frustrating but we enjoy.our lifestyle. We wouldn't change it
We have dome this too but I wish we had been more explicit about it. My girlfriend's bf lodged overnight at our home twice every week over a 10 month period, mostly on Mondays and Thursdays. We should have set the rule that we would not have intercourse on the Sundays and Wednesdays. To me that makes sense. I consider it entirely 'not done' to send her over to him with my cum in her. He couldn't care less I suspect, but I felt strongly about that.

Asking all both cucks and wives ,
If you deny your husband Sex with you , is it out of hate , anger , disgust or is it different?

I understand that this lifestyle is from 1 - 100 and I might not fall in the same number ranges as others , but come on
To always be mocked???
Always be denied sex/intimacy
To be Hated ???
Why do you hate your husband?
Why do you deny sex /intimacy?

Some of these questions and the narrative in this post seem to indicate that you do not understand the cuckold dynamic. It is ok, you don't have to - there is nothing wrong with that. It is not for everyone - much like how a triple layer chocolate cake does not appeal to everyone in the world, no matter how delicious it might seem to some. Some of the bullshit answers - lot likely from people who write crappy fiction - from the thread also suggest a incorrect understanding about cuckoldry and the couples that practice the lifestyle.

Cuckold couples are typically lot deeper in their love for each other than normal couples do .. Contrary to popular belief, cuckold men are not weak. They are probably some of the strongest in terms of their will (likely alpha males/leaders in their regular life) - Think about it, it takes a lot stronger man to confidently share his wife with a much more potent male and never having to worry about losing their relationship.

It is not just the sex or the denial or the humiliation that makes up the dynamic (while being a good part of it), but a lot more goes into actually building fundamental elements of the relationship - empathy, support, depth of connection, selflessness among others. If a wife denies sex/humiliates, its based on the mutual understanding and respect for each other and an innate part of the game. Some cuckold husbands are wired to enjoy it - much like how you might enjoy chocolate cake.