Wife Denying You sex , is it out of meanness, anger and hate towards YOU or different??

Aug 5, 2022
Asking all both cucks and wives ,
If you deny your husband Sex with you , is it out of hate , anger , disgust or is it different?

I am reading a LOT of posts where men are pussy free for years and others saying ' Not allowed ' , So it has me like someone must hate their husbands for this and if the husband is always bad mouthed and put down , yelled at , humiliated, denied sex ( or any form of intimacy)
What is he going thru in his head ?

I can understand a simple role playing of these things , and maybe it would be fun but not real life , I know it would hurt me if I was always done this way , I would be thinking what am I doing?!? Staying in this relationship with someone who Hates me ,,,

Ok she has a guy friend that she has sex with and sure I can go along with her request to be pussy free and other stuff if she wants them included as far as " role-playing" , and I wouldn't mind if she wanted it a few days like the weekend during their time together and I'd accommodate her wishes .
But I don't understand how most men here will live like this permanently, and to constantly be well for better words ' shit-on ' , and by the one that he is married to.

I understand that this lifestyle is from 1 - 100 and I might not fall in the same number ranges as others , but come on
To always be mocked???
Always be denied sex/intimacy
To be Hated ???
Why do you hate your husband?
Why do you deny sex /intimacy?

I guess it goes Too far and hatred starts to form , denial humiliation locked up and other stuff should only be role-playing and for a set time limit, but I couldn't take that stuff for years like a LOT of people on here ,

I am human , I also have feelings and if I'm neglected and hurt long periods of time with NO sex or even intimacy what's in it for me ?

It's one thing if your husband can't get it up no more , as far as piv sex , But oral sex is still good, hugging, touching, snuggling , hell even holding hands can be a big thing to a guy with ED , but for those that don't have ED they are still done bad .

I think if my wife would ever turn into this ,,, I would rather be homeless and alone rather than stay in an abusive relationship like that.

I am always seeing men respond to posts like ,,, Yes that's how worthless sub beta wimps like us should be, no pussy for us dumb asses we are scum of the earth and must be " BRED-OUT-OF-EXISTANCE " .

Is this more real or fantasy, ?

I mean come on wives , why did you get married to your husband if this is what you want to do to him?

Why not just marry those much better men that these husbands are always talking about in the 1st place especially since you hate your husband and don't even have sex with him why not just move on and get with your dream "" Man "" and have "" Him "" All the time..
You already hate your current husband and don't have sex with him and use up so much of your energy to punish him and ridicule him laugh at him make fun of him hurt his feelings all the time, make him call himself a loser, worthless piece of crap, good for nothing dirt bag completely unsupportive of him in any way ,

A " game " always has an ending, but it seems most cuckold relationship on here never ends , why would you want to always cause mental harm to the man your married to??

How do you convey your Love to your husband, and I know most men if not any man wouldn't want a show of love to be in the form of being shit on for ever .
Nobody would want that not even a cutter or a suicidal person

Sure play a game and have fun , but not permanently

We do not have sex because i lack the experience to satisfy her and we both know this, its nothing to do with my size, more her satisfaction V my humiliation.

I am covertly semi feminized, like the LS having practiced it for over 30 years and i enjoy the experience of her having a lover mentally rather than physically, she obviously likes both elements but her main pleasure is the physical part obviously.

I would say that wit my girlfriend it was more for "practical", "retational clarity" and "psychological" reasons!
Simply because in her mind she only wants to have PIV sex with her lover to keep her mind in balance and not getting her feelings mixed up. In the beginning that we were in the cuckold dynamic we were both exploring what we wanted, liked could deal with and try to find a way to get and keep the triangle of wife, bull and cuck in balance. In the beginning that she was having sex with her lover it aroused me quite a bit and made me also jealous what made me wanting to continue to have PIV sex with her. She got stresses because of that. After several months that she denied me (in the beginning in a very subtle way) it became more and more explicit. One day she wanted to have a serious talk with me about that that our relationship could not continue in that way because having for her PIV sex with her lover at the same time with me gave her the feeling that in both situations she had the feeling on being cheating on me or her lover. So I agreed with her wishes not to have PIV sex with her anymore. She satisfied me with handjobs, humping, using a fleshlight etc. With time my sexuality evolved to bisexuality and gaysex through her stimulus as also inducing chastity and feminisation.

If you deny your husband Sex with you , is it out of hate , anger , disgust or is it different?

I am reading a LOT of posts where men are pussy free for years and others saying ' Not allowed ' , So it has me like someone must hate their husbands for this and if the husband is always bad mouthed and put down , yelled at , humiliated, denied sex ( or any form of intimacy)

I can understand a simple role playing of these things , and maybe it would be fun but not real life , I know it would hurt me if I was always done this way , I would be thinking what am I doing?!? Staying in this relationship with someone who Hates me ,,,

Ok she has a guy friend that she has sex with and sure I can go along with her request to be pussy free and other stuff if she wants them included as far as " role-playing" , and I wouldn't mind if she wanted it a few days like the weekend during their time together and I'd accommodate her wishes .
But I don't understand how most men here will live like this permanently, and to constantly be well for better words ' shit-on ' , and by the one that he is married to.

I understand that this lifestyle is from 1 - 100 and I might not fall in the same number ranges as others , but come on
To always be mocked???
To be Hated ???

I guess it goes Too far and hatred starts to form , denial humiliation locked up and other stuff should only be role-playing and for a set time limit, but I couldn't take that stuff for years like a LOT of people on here ,

I am human , I also have feelings and if I'm neglected and hurt long periods of time with NO sex or even intimacy what's in it for me ?

It's one thing if your husband can't get it up no more , as far as piv sex , But oral sex is still good, hugging, touching, snuggling , hell even holding hands can be a big thing to a guy with ED , but for those that don't have ED they are still done bad .

I think if my wife would ever turn into this ,,, I would rather be homeless and alone rather than stay in an abusive relationship like that.

I am always seeing men respond to posts like ,,, Yes that's how worthless sub beta wimps like us should be, no pussy for us dumb asses we are scum of the earth and must be " BRED-OUT-OF-EXISTANCE " .

I mean come on wives , why did you get married to your husband if this is what you want to do to him?

Why not just marry those much better men that these husbands are always talking about in the 1st place especially since you hate your husband and don't even have sex with him why not just move on and get with your dream "" Man "" and have "" Him "" All the time..
You already hate your current husband and don't have sex with him and use up so much of your energy to punish him and ridicule him laugh at him make fun of him hurt his feelings all the time, make him call himself a loser, worthless piece of crap, good for nothing dirt bag completely unsupportive of him in any way ,

A " game " always has an ending, but it seems most cuckold relationship on here never ends , why would you want to always cause mental harm to the man your married to??

How do you convey your Love to your husband, and I know most men if not any man wouldn't want a show of love to be in the form of being shit on for ever .

My wife doesn't hate me. We love each other on the highest level. But sexually she gets off humiliating and chastiseing me and keeping me caged. Its just part of her personality. She is a sadistic domme who loves to fuck other men while I get nothing. Me on the other hand enjoy this because I'm a submissive masochist. My penis is too small to even penetrate a vagina so I'm in the no sex status. The only way I'm able to relate to a woman is by submissive servitude and that is where I am fulfilled. We are a perfect match for each other.

My wife denies me for many reasons. And honestly, I didn't sign up for that. But, I'll get mine. I even told her I would. I do everything. Make almost all the money, laundry, dishes and ect; it's not over work or stress. If it is that, it on her not me. So I'm gonna fuck my boss, and any stab I can get. I'm not waiting around, my dick isn't going to work forever. By the way, she tells me she doesn't want to do it a lot because she gets sore. I'm not John Holmes. But, decide for yourself. 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_20221223_043300888.jpg
    IMG_20221223_043300888.jpg
    435.8 KB · Views: 57
Different for us. The denial is partly my request because I like denial. I am heavily turned on knowing that my wife's pussy is more used to her bf's cock instead of mine. And, I am heavily turned on knowing that my wife is carrying another man's sperm inside of her, instead of mine. Criticize me all you want, but we can't help what turns us on, right?

She's ok with it, because I am not good at sex and she gets much better sex with other men. However, if I was to request sex with her, she would not deny me. So, the denial is part of our sex play.

To always be mocked???
To be Hated ???

Full.time denial.chasity is not what a loving husband relationship is right..My wife and i have a stag / cuckold. Vixen hoteife lifestyle ..We.do add denial.chasity to.our play .its a proven fact that chasity temp.3/4 days does increase s3x statisfaction . My wife does that sometimes when she goes out to.fuck. Another thing we do without chasity is denial.no touching kossing etc. We do this for a fay or two before she goes out to.Fuck.. Hete is how it goes she will dressin lingerie etc teasing me..The night of the Fuck.date i have to dress her etc but i cant touch hef any more than necessary to dress her .She will verbally tornent me like what domyou think.will.THIS OUTFIT HET ME FUCKED .when she wants to.really fet ne turned on she nakes ne lick.her clean after shes dressed to.go.out to fuck ..She willtell.me Do.you kniw why you have to.clean me? She will.then tell.me than mu pussy must be clean and ready for another mans cock to penetrate me and fill.ne with his hot cum...She will.leave and i cant even kiss her its frustrating but i get rewarded by reclaiming her when she comes home

Reactions: dickhurtz
This is a reply from my lovely wife who is reading these with me.
I cut my hubby off of POV sex over 9 years ago because sex with him was pointless. He wasn't upset at all, he knew that he was terrible at sex and he's so small that I couldn't really tell that he was inside of me. My current lover of over 2 years is huge and he knows how to make love to a lady. I love my husband as he does me but thankfully we don't have to worry about sex being the thing that keeps us together.

I cut my hubby off of POV sex over 9 years ago because sex with him was pointless. He wasn't upset at all, he knew that he was terrible at sex and he's so small that I couldn't really tell that he was inside of me. My current lover of over 2 years is huge and he knows how to make love to a lady. I love my husband as he does me but thankfully we don't have to worry about sex being the thing that keeps us together.
You cut hubby off because he couldnt measure up.dies her clean you? Do you give him.any form.of sex? Even a guy that dieznt fuck.needs to be tsken care off

You cut hubby off because he couldnt measure up.dies her clean you? Do you give him.any form.of sex? Even a guy that dieznt fuck.needs to be tsken care off
Yes he cleans me when I ask him to but I'm not usually at home when I'm with my lover. No he doesn't fuck me and even if I told him he could he wouldn't because he doesn't want to ruin what we have now. I stroke him as I tell him about my recent evening with my lover, he enjoys that.

Yes he cleans me when I ask him to but I'm not usually at home when I'm with my lover. No he doesn't fuck me and even if I told him he could he wouldn't because he doesn't want to ruin what we have now. I stroke him as I tell him about my recent evening with my lover, he enjoys that.
Do you fo anyore thsn.that blow job etc

Full.time denial.chasity is not what a loving husband relationship is right..My wife and i have a stag / cuckold. Vixen hoteife lifestyle ..We.do add denial.chasity to.our play .its a proven fact that chasity temp.3/4 days does increase s3x statisfaction . My wife does that sometimes when she goes out to.fuck. Another thing we do without chasity is denial.no touching kossing etc. We do this for a fay or two before she goes out to.Fuck.. Hete is how it goes she will dressin lingerie etc teasing me..The night of the Fuck.date i have to dress her etc but i cant touch hef any more than necessary to dress her .She will verbally tornent me like what domyou think.will.THIS OUTFIT HET ME FUCKED .when she wants to.really fet ne turned on she nakes ne lick.her clean after shes dressed to.go.out to fuck ..She willtell.me Do.you kniw why you have to.clean me? She will.then tell.me than mu pussy must be clean and ready for another mans cock to penetrate me and fill.ne with his hot cum...She will.leave and i cant even kiss her its frustrating but i get rewarded by reclaiming her when she comes home
i like it.

If he wasn't upset then is it that much of a denial? If he sincerely asked to fuck you would you let him if you knew he really, really wanted it? I get that it's pointless to you but lots of times we do stuff for our spouses that is pointless.

In our case she will allow me sex with her but never when she has set a date with her bf. So if she makes a date for Sunday night on Tuesday, she will say to me “ he and I are getting together Sunday”. This means no touching her until after Sunday…probably by that next Tuesday or Wednesday she will let me eat her pussy and then let me fuck her pussy for a few minutes telling me…”your fucking his pussy so you better finish now” and I will cum within a few seconds….I wouldn’t have it any other way

Reactions: hotwifelexi
If he wasn't upset then is it that much of a denial? If he sincerely asked to fuck you would you let him if you knew he really, really wanted it? I get that it's pointless to you but lots of times we do stuff for our spouses that is pointless.
No I wouldn't allow him to fuck me. I made a promise to my boyfriend that he would be the only one allowed inside of me. Jerry knows that he's not at all good at sex and combine that with a very tiny cock it's more work than play having sex with him. He's quite happy to be limited to occasional oral only, he's not too bad at that, not great but not terrible lol. It is denial because it started when he asked me for sex several years ago and that's when I told him that I didn't want him having PIV sex with me. He asked again a few more times after that but he was never upset by the answers. So to this day it still remains as "denial", he just doesn't have to keep asking because he knows what the answer will be.