Wife Denying You sex , is it out of meanness, anger and hate towards YOU or different??

Wow. Guys here are getting denied out of spite and they like it? Not being judgemental but... that sounds sad. Maybe relationship counselling might be in order.
More often than not I get denied because my wife is tired, busy or just not able to get aroused enough at that moment, but she'll often still make it sexy. She'll tease me a bit, make me come to bed still caged and just cuddle (no groping or humping allowed), she'll tell me if a guy was here for her she wouldn't care that she was tired ect.
The standard for us these days tends to be: if she isn't at least as horny as me at that moment then its not happening.
This is all a world away from where we used to be when I ran things. I got whatever I wanted whenever I wanted it. Even though we fucked everday (often twice), I still acted like an arsehole all the time (even at work) and we were both miserable.
Discipline is magic and obedience can be medicine.

Last edited:
If he wasn't upset then is it that much of a denial? If he sincerely asked to fuck you would you let him if you knew he really, really wanted it? I get that it's pointless to you but lots of times we do stuff for our spouses that is pointless.
Ok after some thought I guess I most likely would but I can be completely honest in saying that I seriously doubt that he will ever ask me that, he's adamant that he will never fuck me as long as I have a lover, which I've had for many years.

Last edited:
Reactions: coastalkid
I most likely would but I can be completely honest in saying that I seriously doubt that he will ever ask me that, he's adamant that he will never fuck me as long as I have a lover, which I've had for many years.
I’m still curious as to how you know he’s happy with NEVER? Do you ever think about him having the sex life he always dreamed of. Does he ever get frustrated? Does he ever just “shut down “ from being defeated? I have a difficult time believing or understanding not desiring sexual satisfaction.

I’m still curious as to how you know he’s happy with NEVER? Do you ever think about him having the sex life he always dreamed of. Does he ever get frustrated? Does he ever just “shut down “ from being defeated? I have a difficult time believing or understanding not desiring sexual satisfaction.
Sounds like total non communication You must talk about every thing each others wants and need a hotwife relationship will.not survive with out it you need to communicate on all.levels if you dont the results can be desivatinh ..My hotwife and i talk about everything that we want together somethings take alot of talking to work out sll.aspects of whst each one wants but its a must to be totally honest

Reactions: Cuckoldhubby
We are closer now than we ever were before cuckolding. He always tells me what his concerns are and much more. He does desire sexual things but not from me, he has a "friend" he plays with, he's bi. So he's not going "without". He has told me so many times that it's just embarrassing for him to be around a woman naked never mind wanting sex with one, so he'll never want to play with a lady (he's tiny and cums in a minute if not seconds). This is one of the biggest reasons why he asked me to have a lover, it was his suggestion not mine. Trust me I'm not cruel to him at all, this is what he wants and won't budge from it. I'm happy and he's happy, so why push it?

We are closer now than we ever were before cuckolding. He always tells me what his concerns are and much more. He does desire sexual things but not from me, he has a "friend" he plays with, he's bi. So he's not going "without". He has told me so many times that it's just embarrassing for him to be around a woman naked never mind wanting sex with one, so he'll never want to play with a lady (he's tiny and cums in a minute if not seconds). This is one of the biggest reasons why he asked me to have a lover, it was his suggestion not mine. Trust me I'm not cruel to him at all, this is what he wants and won't budge from it. I'm happy and he's happy, so why push it?
The way you explain it sounds perfectly reasonable, especially about not being cruel. Are you excited for his sexual experiences and give him encouragemen?

The way you explain it sounds perfectly reasonable, especially about not being cruel. Are you excited for his sexual experiences and give him encouragemen?
Absolutely. He likes to play with a man so I support that. It's not like he's playing around, he only plays with his buddy and that's it. We're all having fun and living life in exciting ways.

Asking all both cucks and wives ,
If you deny your husband Sex with you , is it out of hate , anger , disgust or is it different?

I am reading a LOT of posts where men are pussy free for years and others saying ' Not allowed ' , So it has me like someone must hate their husbands for this and if the husband is always bad mouthed and put down , yelled at , humiliated, denied sex ( or any form of intimacy)
What is he going thru in his head ?

I can understand a simple role playing of these things , and maybe it would be fun but not real life , I know it would hurt me if I was always done this way , I would be thinking what am I doing?!? Staying in this relationship with someone who Hates me ,,,

Ok she has a guy friend that she has sex with and sure I can go along with her request to be pussy free and other stuff if she wants them included as far as " role-playing" , and I wouldn't mind if she wanted it a few days like the weekend during their time together and I'd accommodate her wishes .
But I don't understand how most men here will live like this permanently, and to constantly be well for better words ' shit-on ' , and by the one that he is married to.

I understand that this lifestyle is from 1 - 100 and I might not fall in the same number ranges as others , but come on
To always be mocked???
Always be denied sex/intimacy
To be Hated ???
Why do you hate your husband?
Why do you deny sex /intimacy?

I guess it goes Too far and hatred starts to form , denial humiliation locked up and other stuff should only be role-playing and for a set time limit, but I couldn't take that stuff for years like a LOT of people on here ,

I am human , I also have feelings and if I'm neglected and hurt long periods of time with NO sex or even intimacy what's in it for me ?

It's one thing if your husband can't get it up no more , as far as piv sex , But oral sex is still good, hugging, touching, snuggling , hell even holding hands can be a big thing to a guy with ED , but for those that don't have ED they are still done bad .

I think if my wife would ever turn into this ,,, I would rather be homeless and alone rather than stay in an abusive relationship like that.

I am always seeing men respond to posts like ,,, Yes that's how worthless sub beta wimps like us should be, no pussy for us dumb asses we are scum of the earth and must be " BRED-OUT-OF-EXISTANCE " .

Is this more real or fantasy, ?

I mean come on wives , why did you get married to your husband if this is what you want to do to him?

Why not just marry those much better men that these husbands are always talking about in the 1st place especially since you hate your husband and don't even have sex with him why not just move on and get with your dream "" Man "" and have "" Him "" All the time..
You already hate your current husband and don't have sex with him and use up so much of your energy to punish him and ridicule him laugh at him make fun of him hurt his feelings all the time, make him call himself a loser, worthless piece of crap, good for nothing dirt bag completely unsupportive of him in any way ,

A " game " always has an ending, but it seems most cuckold relationship on here never ends , why would you want to always cause mental harm to the man your married to??

How do you convey your Love to your husband, and I know most men if not any man wouldn't want a show of love to be in the form of being shit on for ever .
Nobody would want that not even a cutter or a suicidal person

Sure play a game and have fun , but not permanently make
In my case, it's different! My wife has told me that she has agreed with her lover or Alpha, that only he will cum inside her. I can always orally pleasure my wife and especially clean her after they are together, but as far as penetration goes for me, that is now off limits. I am reminded that I wanted to become my wife's cuckold and that I agreed that I am her beta husband, and her lover is her Alpha, as they are monogamous to one another in this Poly marriage arrangement we all agreed upon. We all enjoy one another's company and there are no regrets on my part. This is just something that is no longer ging to be a part of my physical relationship. My wife is not cruel and most of my orgasms these days and in the future will be from a hand job. This has only been going on for a few months and we all are looking forward for many, many more! My wife's birthday is in July and was told that he wants to get her a tattoo of his name on her ass as a gift,,,,she can't wait!
That is a very nice birthday gift and it’s something that all three of you can enjoy

Asking all both cucks and wives ,
If you deny your husband Sex with you , is it out of hate , anger , disgust or is it different?

I am reading a LOT of posts where men are pussy free for years and others saying ' Not allowed ' , So it has me like someone must hate their husbands for this and if the husband is always bad mouthed and put down , yelled at , humiliated, denied sex ( or any form of intimacy)
What is he going thru in his head ?

I can understand a simple role playing of these things , and maybe it would be fun but not real life , I know it would hurt me if I was always done this way , I would be thinking what am I doing?!? Staying in this relationship with someone who Hates me ,,,

Ok she has a guy friend that she has sex with and sure I can go along with her request to be pussy free and other stuff if she wants them included as far as " role-playing" , and I wouldn't mind if she wanted it a few days like the weekend during their time together and I'd accommodate her wishes .
But I don't understand how most men here will live like this permanently, and to constantly be well for better words ' shit-on ' , and by the one that he is married to.

I understand that this lifestyle is from 1 - 100 and I might not fall in the same number ranges as others , but come on
To always be mocked???
Always be denied sex/intimacy
To be Hated ???
Why do you hate your husband?
Why do you deny sex /intimacy?

I guess it goes Too far and hatred starts to form , denial humiliation locked up and other stuff should only be role-playing and for a set time limit, but I couldn't take that stuff for years like a LOT of people on here ,

I am human , I also have feelings and if I'm neglected and hurt long periods of time with NO sex or even intimacy what's in it for me ?

It's one thing if your husband can't get it up no more , as far as piv sex , But oral sex is still good, hugging, touching, snuggling , hell even holding hands can be a big thing to a guy with ED , but for those that don't have ED they are still done bad .

I think if my wife would ever turn into this ,,, I would rather be homeless and alone rather than stay in an abusive relationship like that.

I am always seeing men respond to posts like ,,, Yes that's how worthless sub beta wimps like us should be, no pussy for us dumb asses we are scum of the earth and must be " BRED-OUT-OF-EXISTANCE " .

Is this more real or fantasy, ?

I mean come on wives , why did you get married to your husband if this is what you want to do to him?

Why not just marry those much better men that these husbands are always talking about in the 1st place especially since you hate your husband and don't even have sex with him why not just move on and get with your dream "" Man "" and have "" Him "" All the time..
You already hate your current husband and don't have sex with him and use up so much of your energy to punish him and ridicule him laugh at him make fun of him hurt his feelings all the time, make him call himself a loser, worthless piece of crap, good for nothing dirt bag completely unsupportive of him in any way ,

A " game " always has an ending, but it seems most cuckold relationship on here never ends , why would you want to always cause mental harm to the man your married to??

How do you convey your Love to your husband, and I know most men if not any man wouldn't want a show of love to be in the form of being shit on for ever .
Nobody would want that not even a cutter or a suicidal person

Sure play a game and have fun , but not permanently
My Hotwife and i play denial im caged from 2/3 days before one of her Hotwife fuck.dates ..Sometimes i have to get her readybto go.out to fuck .When that happens i can not touch her kiss her or ask for sex .I can only touch het enough to get her dressed. Our favorite tease denial.is me having to.lace up.her boots ..They are crotch hi corset laced boots she will.take out the lacez diwn to.the last hole .i have to lace them.up.the entire time im close to her shaved wantin pussy but i cant touch or ask to touch her it takes about and hour to lace them up. She tells me shes goi g to fuck.in them so lace them up.properly as i dint want. them.to come loose while im getting fucked . When she comes home after her fuck weekend she removes my cage and i csn reclaim her .. By now after being caged abd tormented for 4/5 The sex is iver the top as im very frustrated over this time . Plus she telks me my pussy os fully of hos cum so i need some more hot cum put in me

• Love
Reactions: Canuckcuck69
I would say that wit my girlfriend it was more for "practical", "retational clarity" and "psychological" reasons!
Simply because in her mind she only wants to have PIV sex with her lover to keep her mind in balance and not getting her feelings mixed up. In the beginning that we were in the cuckold dynamic we were both exploring what we wanted, liked could deal with and try to find a way to get and keep the triangle of wife, bull and cuck in balance. In the beginning that she was having sex with her lover it aroused me quite a bit and made me also jealous what made me wanting to continue to have PIV sex with her. She got stresses because of that. After several months that she denied me (in the beginning in a very subtle way) it became more and more explicit. One day she wanted to have a serious talk with me about that that our relationship could not continue in that way because having for her PIV sex with her lover at the same time with me gave her the feeling that in both situations she had the feeling on being cheating on me or her lover. So I agreed with her wishes not to have PIV sex with her anymore. She satisfied me with handjobs, humping, using a fleshlight etc. With time my sexuality evolved to bisexuality and gaysex through her stimulus as also inducing chastity and feminisation.
With what you said, are you n her still together as a couple, since you say you went to bisexual and gay sex .

Do you have your own boyfriend now and did you leave her or did she leave you.

With what you said, are you n her still together as a couple, since you say you went to bisexual and gay sex .

Do you have your own boyfriend now and did you leave her or did she leave you.
We are stiil together, she has sex with her bull and I have regular sex with another man.

In our case she will allow me sex with her but never when she has set a date with her bf. So if she makes a date for Sunday night on Tuesday, she will say to me “ he and I are getting together Sunday”. This means no touching her until after Sunday…probably by that next Tuesday or Wednesday she will let me eat her pussy and then let me fuck her pussy for a few minutes telling me…”your fucking his pussy so you better finish now” and I will cum within a few seconds….I wouldn’t have it any other way
Sounds like my Hotwife how my hotwife plays a few days before she goes out im.denied sex , touching ,kissing . IM also put in chasity.. Im sometimes she makes me dress her to go out when she does i cant touch her any more than necessary. I'm.kept in chasity till she returns which can be an overnight or two..Then when she comez home i get to reclaim.her usually that day unless shes realy sore then.it will.japoen.the next day.. It xan be frustrating but we enjoy.our lifestyle. We wouldn't change it

We are sex free apart from some rather regimented baby making sex we have been having lately, but it’s not particularly denial, although my wife would absolutely say no to me if I asked for sex just for pleasure and she would never offer it, but it’s a mutual choice for us as a married couple. We both knew things would lead this way when she started cuckolding me and we both happily went ahead with it. We are a super close married couple but now without sex as part of our couple dynamics. We are both in agreement that as soon as she’s pregnant we will stop having sex (until she wants another and if she wants me to be the biological father)

We got older she has ween me off sex she still lets me lick her but go for weeks with out fucking.