Wife doesn't know i post her pics online and talk about her

Simular to your situation, exceptm y wife has NO CLUE i even take her pictures....knowing guys are getting off to her, gets me off. I just pray no one from work ever sees her pictures or recognizes her. I would totally be fucked!

the though of being recognized terrifies me....yet...it's also very exciting. I'm secretely hoping that someone recognizes her, but instead of making a fuzz about it he/she will ask for more ;)

the though of being recognized terrifies me....yet...it's also very exciting. I'm secretely hoping that someone recognizes her, but instead of making a fuzz about it he/she will ask for more ;)
We are from a small town in Oklahoma, if she was ever recognized it would be a major issue for both of us. She would feel so fucking violated....and would leave me most likely.

We are from a small town in Oklahoma, if she was ever recognized it would be a major issue for both of us. She would feel so fucking violated....and would leave me most likely.
but first she'd fuck and suck the living shit out of each and everyone of your friends and coworkers, telling them what a