Wife ex big dick

Oct 19, 2022
My wife‘s ex was a friend of mine. Before I met her he use to brag about how much she loved his big dick. Sucking it and fucking it. As a matter of fact he used to call her before a date for her to go over and suck him off (she didnt know he was goin on a date) so he could last longer if he got lucky on his date.
if he got lucky he would still call her afterward and have her suck his dick or maybe fuck him afterward. Which she did unknowingly. He told me a couple of times how he had her suck his dick after his fucked a girl bare back. He used her like a whore and he loved it. She couldn’t get enough of his dick and she was addicted to it. As a matter of fact she didn’t like him as he treated her like shit but She was in love with by his dick and he used her like a cum dump.
I started dating her and she Barley blow me or fucked me. She stopped seeing him cause she didn’t like him.
I know my dick is smaller as she told me.

I like hearing those stories bout her acting like a whore cause she loved his dick. She hates sharing those stories with me. But she did masterbate at my request to him fucking her a few times.
‘Do you thinks she still fucks him? If so what can I do to make her talk about it.

Algso…Women please let me know if you have experienced such A thing and any advise you may have for a husband with a small dick?

I got Kate to start letting her ex husband fuck her again after we got married. She had told me that he has a big dick that she really enjoyed. She just could not stay married to him. They had a son together and her ex picked up their son for the weekend every other Friday afternoon while I was at work. Kate was already fucking a couple of old married buddies of mine.

I told Kate that there was no reason she had to miss out on her ex's big dick just because she was married to me. The next Friday when he picked up their son, Kate greeted her ex wearing just her bath robe. She let him bend her over our kitchen table for a quick fuck while they waited for the daycare bus to drop off their son. When I got home from work, I laid Kate back on our kitchen table and licked her ex-husband's cum out of her.

Kate's ex started arriving earlier on Fridays to pick up their son. They spent the extra time in our bed. Her ex never realized that him getting to fuck Kate again was actually my suggestion. Being around him at family gatherings was hot after he started fucking my wife 'behind my back', or so he thought. Kate did really like his big cock.

Quick update. she went and visited him this weekend. She came back exhausted. Confessed she loves his dick. she wouldn’t have sex with me . But she jerked me off and blow me a few times. While telling me how much bigger he was and she wished I was as big as him.
she confessed that she is under his dick spell. Not sure how I feel about it. But it turns me on.
ps she also confessed that the only reason she let me do anal with her is cause I am much smaller than him….
I want to tell her that he used her before dates to make sure he lasted if he got lucky….worried she may think I am being sour grapes…makes me look worse…

Quick update…. She will fuck me now... But only with my penis extension as long as she fantisize about him and call his name when she cums.

man oh man she is having crazy OOO

she also confessed that she knew that he used her before a date

Reactions: Baddy145
Quick update. she went and visited him this weekend. She came back exhausted. Confessed she loves his dick. she wouldn’t have sex with me . But she jerked me off and blow me a few times. While telling me how much bigger he was and she wished I was as big as him.
she confessed that she is under his dick spell. Not sure how I feel about it. But it turns me on.
ps she also confessed that the only reason she let me do anal with her is cause I am much smaller than him….
I want to tell her that he used her before dates to make sure he lasted if he got lucky….worried she may think I am being sour grapes…makes me look worse…
why do that -- only tell me how wonderful she is and how you will do anything to please her including sucking cocks for her.

I just bought a bigger
thicker extension
she loves it
call her ex name when she is orgasming
also she let me look at pictures from this website and she blows me
its amazing