Wife exposed

Hi there. Would love to expose my wife to a guy who has time and will to chat with me. I love to show my wife to strangers ,it turns me on. If it turns you on too, then you are the right guy 😉. You need to be a guy who loves chating about my wife, look at her pictures and be able to send your pics too.
My wife is a 36 years old blond, mother..
I prefer guy's over 50.
Thank you for your attention.
I would be very pleased to help you fulfill this sexual fantasy. I will absolutely do everything to helps you to turn her on and turn you as well !

Reactions: Loadedrocks
Hi there. Would love to expose my wife to a guy who has time and will to chat with me. I love to show my wife to strangers ,it turns me on. If it turns you on too, then you are the right guy 😉. You need to be a guy who loves chating about my wife, look at her pictures and be able to send your pics too.
I prefer guy's over 50.
Thank you for your atention.
Hi my name is Steve, i'm 60 and would love to chat with you! Thank you

Reactions: likeitalot
I prefer guy's over 50.
I am very interested being that guy. I would love to chat with her and try my best to tease her, and tease you, knowing I am having hot chat with her

I prefer guy's over 50.
Hi there send me pics of your wife please

Reactions: pastnoreturn
I prefer guy's over 50.
53 yr old Bull I had 1st experience at age 19 and have not looked back.
I very much enjoy chatting with cuckolds and husbands about their relationship and his Hotwife

Reactions: Hotwife8682
I prefer guy's over 50.
Anybody online now?

• Love
Reactions: shymalea62
I prefer guy's over 50.
hit me up. i'd love to chat with you about your wife. 55 m here

I prefer guy's over 50.
Hi guy's. I'm just about to fuck my wife in the ass hole. If you want to see how it's done, message me.
We prefer guy's over 50
😉

Last edited: