Wife finally caved and put out for black boss

Tinydick49

Couple
Sep 2, 2016
My wife had been coming home telling me from time to time that her sixty year old black boss had been coming on to her and she thought it was sick because he was old enough to be her father and his 200 pound wife worked in the office and she seen her too daily. The economy is bust in our town and jobs almost impossible to come by and with rumors once again emerging of another round of layoffs coming she was really getting concerned about being jobless at 43 years old from her 15 year career she loved so I casually brought up if she did fuck him would it lpossibly help her job security and she made me no answer so I opened the door by saying its your job so do what you feel you need to do to keep it. A week later on a Friday she called and said she would be home a couple hours late they were working overtime ( no overtime in years) So I assumed she was doing it and for some reason waiting, wondering and thinking about him putting a black dick in her excited me. When she did arrive home she wanted to lay in the tub and relax so as she was relaxing I went in to talk with her and noticed that she had shaved her pussy at some point that week which she never done so I ask if she fucked him and was shocked by her stern fast answer of yes proceeded by I need you to lick my pussy when I get out its sore so she laid spread on the bed with a pillow propping her head as to watch, as I went down her normally closed pussy was laying somewhat open and the lips were swelled looking so as I sucked her lips and begun tounging her hole and ass there was a somewhat different salty taste. As she grabbed and guided my head she proceeded to tell me how big he was and how he had made her undress on the factory floor after everyone had left and walk naked for him from her department to the shipping docks out back and made her suck his huge uncut black cock before laying her over some boxes and penitrating from behind and held her by the hair as she cried out from his thrust as they kept getting deeper and deeper until it felt like it was in her belly and his overly large sack began to slap her ass, to make a long story short I was very turned on and somewhat concerned to find out he cum in her twice as she's still fertile. She advised me after the intitial pain of being stretched and forced to take its length she had cum on his black dick four times which no white man had ever made her cum over once, So where do we go from here ? This is a true story

My wife had been coming home telling me from time to time that her sixty year old black boss had been coming on to her and she thought it was sick because he was old enough to be her father and his 200 pound wife worked in the office and she seen her too daily. The economy is bust in our town and jobs almost impossible to come by and with rumors once again emerging of another round of layoffs coming she was really getting concerned about being jobless at 43 years old from her 15 year career she loved so I casually brought up if she did fuck him would it lpossibly help her job security and she made me no answer so I opened the door by saying its your job so do what you feel you need to do to keep it. A week later on a Friday she called and said she would be home a couple hours late they were working overtime ( no overtime in years) So I assumed she was doing it and for some reason waiting, wondering and thinking about him putting a black dick in her excited me. When she did arrive home she wanted to lay in the tub and relax so as she was relaxing I went in to talk with her and noticed that she had shaved her pussy at some point that week which she never done so I ask if she fucked him and was shocked by her stern fast answer of yes proceeded by I need you to lick my pussy when I get out its sore so she laid spread on the bed with a pillow propping her head as to watch, as I went down her normally closed pussy was laying somewhat open and the lips were swelled looking so as I sucked her lips and begun tounging her hole and ass there was a somewhat different salty taste. As she grabbed and guided my head she proceeded to tell me how big he was and how he had made her undress on the factory floor after everyone had left and walk naked for him from her department to the shipping docks out back and made her suck his huge uncut black cock before laying her over some boxes and penitrating from behind and held her by the hair as she cried out from his thrust as they kept getting deeper and deeper until it felt like it was in her belly and his overly large sack began to slap her ass, to make a long story short I was very turned on and somewhat concerned to find out he cum in her twice as she's still fertile. She advised me after the intitial pain of being stretched and forced to take its length she had cum on his black dick four times which no white man had ever made her cum over once, So where do we go from here ? This is a true story
You should invite him over and let him fuck her while you are underneath her licking her pussy. You've already tasted his cum in her so you might as well suck his big black cock when he gets done. Submit to him if he wants and let him breed your tight white ass as well. That's what I would do for my wife.

You should invite him over and let him fuck her while you are underneath her licking her pussy. You've already tasted his cum in her so you might as well suck his big black cock when he gets done. Submit to him if he wants and let him breed your tight white ass as well. That's what I would do for my wife.
Not my thing Lol

Reactions: Funforus96
One of my desires is to have my wife's boss come on to her.
Well, in fact a few have , and when she's told me, I've told her to go for it, but I guess it's too close to home in her eyes.
She knows I'd love her going off to work, knowing her boss was fucking her, calling her into his office regularly, to fuck her over his table , or on the office floor... maybe on day lol!

Reactions: Jayson_9951
Will she be keeping her job during the next round of down-sizing?
Will she NEED to keep fucking him to keep her job in the future?
Does she WANT to keep fucking him?
Do YOU want her to keep fucking him?

a wife fucking her boss is very hot to me. usually there is a big difference in age, similar to this story. i, often, wonder how many wives let their boss be their first shared opportunity.

pete

Last edited:
Reactions: Ddardo890
Not trying to hijack a thread, but my wife is involved in a 10 year long affair with her (white, older) Boss/Lover. She has a thing for Bosses.....she has a brief affair with her 2nd Boss also. she has only had 3 Bosses, says she probably would have done something with #1 too but she didn't work there log enough.

Office affairs are HOT, in my opinion. CW