Wife finally did it

Jan 27, 2018
First off let me say I've got a tiny dick which my wife calls a babydick. I'm 3.2 inches long erect and 4 inches around. I've been trying to get my wife Melissa to fuck another man with a big dick infront of me for over a year but she kept saying she didn't want to. But I've caught her all year trading nude pics with her friends talking about sex, atleast 14 different men... and what's funny is all her friends are huge ranging from 7 to 10 inches and yea I saw there dick pics so I know. Anyway last weekend I heard her talking on the phone in the bedroom so I listened in and sure enough she had just started fucking one of her friends within the past week... I got mad at first because it was behind my back but then I got so turned on 1496374218349.jpg1513018924812.jpgespecially after she told me he is 7 And half inches long and 5 And a half inches around... Anyway we fucked while she made fun of me for having a baby dick telling me how he stretched her to the limit and made her scream and moan... now I just wanna be her little bitch while she fucks every last one of her big dick friends and rubs it in my face... actually while I'm writing this shes with her friend getting her pussy pounded... but she still has no interest in locking me in a chastity cage.

Last edited:
I dont get to see it.... no pics or videos or nothing... she came home tonight and wouldnt let me get any said im too small she already got off multiple times.

She's with him now... he's her side dude now... they went out to eat and he brought her to the house to get something but he was scared to get out of his truck cause he thinks I'm gonna beat his ass even I told him on messenger he could have sex with my wife.... but yea he probably beating her pussy up right now.

Reactions: MrEee7
First off let me say I've got a tiny dick which my wife calls a babydick. I'm 3.2 inches long erect and 4 inches around. I've been trying to get my wife Melissa to fuck another man with a big dick infront of me for over a year but she kept saying she didn't want to. But I've caught her all year trading nude pics with her friends talking about sex, atleast 14 different men... and what's funny is all her friends are huge ranging from 7 to 10 inches and yea I saw there dick pics so I know. Anyway last weekend I heard her talking on the phone in the bedroom so I listened in and sure enough she had just started fucking one of her friends within the past week... I got mad at first because it was behind my back but then I got so turned on View attachment 82124View attachment 82125especially after she told me he is 7 And half inches long and 5 And a half inches around... Anyway we fucked while she made fun of me for having a baby dick telling me how he stretched her to the limit and made her scream and moan... now I just wanna be her little bitch while she fucks every last one of her big dick friends and rubs it in my face... actually while I'm writing this shes with her friend getting her pussy pounded... but she still has no interest in locking me in a chastity cage.
Great ass