wife finally does it

My wife had sex with her boyfriend last night. I was over there and then they sent me home. She said right now I can’t watch them. She came home 2 hours later with panties filled with cum. She rubbed it on her pussy and made me lick her. I can’t believe how stretched out she is. She said he fucks her so good she loves his fat cock and big balls. She is back at his house while his wife is away today.
He told me she is so sexy. He knows I’m cleaning her.
his wife is away so much, maybe shes getting fucked by someone else too?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
My wife greeted me at home when her lover dropped her off after having sex with him. She said look at me don’t I look freshly fucked. Her lips were swollen and so were her tits. She told me to lay down and said I want you to lick my pussy. She said “ can you taste him?” I could some of his cum was still in her swollen pussy. She told me how she sucked his cock he licked her pussy and then slowly started fucking her until he came a big load inside her. She said she loves his fat cock.
Yo her pussy does look like he’s that big if that’s afterwards

Reactions: Seafarer1
My wife is getting ready for a date with her boyfriend this weekend. She is already getting her clothes laid out. He comes over and just walks in the door and says where`s your wife? Then he kisses her right in front of me and tells me he loves those big tits and that tight ass. She says he acts like he owns me. i told her that is what happens when you date an alpha muscle stud. He can`t wait till he has sex with her and neither can she. She says she gets so wet just thinking about him. He already told me they have a date and he has no idea when she will be home. He started to humiliate me when he found out she made me lick her pussy when she comes home from having sex with him. He said "I saved up a big load for you two", the last time they fucked.

My wife is getting ready for a date with her boyfriend this weekend. She is already getting her clothes laid out. He comes over and just walks in the door and says where`s your wife? Then he kisses her right in front of me and tells me he loves those big tits and that tight ass. She says he acts like he owns me. i told her that is what happens when you date an alpha muscle stud. He can`t wait till he has sex with her and neither can she. She says she gets so wet just thinking about him. He already told me they have a date and he has no idea when she will be home. He started to humiliate me when he found out she made me lick her pussy when she comes home from having sex with him. He said "I saved up a big load for you two", the last time they fucked.
Have you got pics??

My friend Richard, now my wife`s lover, came over last night just to see my wife for a moment. He knows I have to travel next week so he told me he will be taking care of my wife while I am gone. Privately he is starting to humiliate me. She was so excited. He started kissing her and feeling her up before he left. She is already laying out what she will be wearing for him and showing me. Since I can`t fuck her anymore, she told me in bed while using her dildo and me jerking off, his cock is so much fatter than mine and his balls are much bigger. She said when I am around and they fuck, she wants me to help and clean her.
You are so lucky. Does she want you to clean his fat cock too? That is something I would also want to do in a big way, YUM!