Wife finally fucked a co worker.

Wife's first extramarital affair started this way, a guy she met at work. He started paying more attention to her than was necessary to do their jobs, she was infatuated by it, encouraged him, started dressing sexier, better make up, etc, etc. The had a pleasant 6 month affair until he got cold feet over his wife asking him about 'all the overtime" he was working. They are still friends and she makes sure he knows he can start right back up where the left off anytime.

Since then, there have been a number of work affairs. Only one of them became "water-cooler talk" which she enjoyed anyway as every woman in the company was HOT for the guy, other wise they have all gone very well. Turned out that guy was actually Gay and hiding it by hitting on everything that wore a skirt......but not one single woman could get him in bed, including my wife!! LOL

Her current affair is her longest, and took a LONG time to happen despite them both being interested and desirous of it...….it with her Boss/Lover and they have been together almost 9 years now. She is currently 100% birth control free with him hoping to get pregnant by him......I am relegated to condoms on those rare occasions I am allowed intercourse although she jerks me off twice a week with a condom on while telling me about her most recent illicit conduct with him and having me clean her up orally. Not as bad as it sounds at all!!

A recent change in their relationship has made it more sexciting for her, plan to post about that in a story I'll post soon.

CW
We sooooo miss her regular work sex, and recall it often while having sex, we are hoping to find a replacement for him soon

Very exciting, I bet she was soooooo horny laid on that bed waiting to see if he turned up, I would put money her pussy would be wet as!!!! Did you have an open marriage or was she cheating?

I had always encouraged her to have some fun while out of town. I didn't find out about the VIP until she returned home.

I had asked my wife to fuck someone at work for years, but she would not entertain the idea even though she had fancied guys and girls she had worked with and had many opportunities, I am not sure what I found so exciting about her doing this but it was a big turn on for years, eventually I gave up on thinking it would ever happen.

So my gorgeous wife is now mid forties in a high management position and for a time I also did some work for the same company and knew her work mates. While I was there one guy, lets call him Bob quizzed me on a rumour he had heard about us going to a swingers club, I denied this but he had a grin that told me he was going to believe it anyway as I could tell he had the hots for my wife.

So another year or so passes and I notice my wife is telling me more tales of Bob going to her office and that she was flashing him when he did, although she got off on flashing some of the workers, she always left them not knowing if it was just carelessness, but Bob seemed to be getting a more brazen views of Alison, even of her bare shaven pussy, she would reach down to pick something up letting her legs spread and not looking at him so he could enjoy the view.

Alison was dressing to make exposing herself easy and barely a day went by without Bob getting to see something of Alison, the flirting had stepped up as well so it was now just a case of when not if!!! I encouraged this of course but Alison still had her work ethic dilemma, but a horny wet pussy must win every time :)

So A works party is looming, I suggest something might happen with Alison's encouragement and I am not getting a no!!! so it is with a hard cock as I watch Alison get ready for the night, a dress that shows her lovely breasts off good cleavage, not to short so she has her hold ups permanently on show and some Lacey knickers, I drove her to the meal and said she could ring me to fetch her at any time and to have fun!!!!

The excitement you get when your wife is out and you are hoping she will get fucked is fantastic, I could hardly wait for the phone call, it came earlier than expected, I was hoping for a morning call not an night one, but it was Alison saying they had gone on to a club and after some heavy flirting she had taken Bobs hand guiding it under her dress and opening her legs slightly to give him access to her wet pussy, she does love to shock, it really is a big turn on for her, so whilst still talking to the occasional coworker he had his hand up the back of her dress and was stroking her pussy through her knickers. Ali then went to the toilet and had obviously been seen getting felt up as a group of four guys felt her up as she passed through them, she removed her knickers returning through the same guys who I am sure were also surprised by the feel of her bare shaven pussy now!!!

On returning to Bob he quickly returned his hand to a now bare and very very wet pussy, legs more open now allowing him to finger her making her come several times, she had thought about taking him outside and fucking him but her drunken female coworker had latched on to them as the other workers had drifted off, so they were going to all get a taxi and drop the co worker off before they went on to the offices, she said it may be a while before she needed picking up.....great!!!!

So Ali and Bob got in the back of the taxi, Co worker in the front and apparently very quite suffering from to much drink allowing bob to start to feel Alison up again, nothing to heavy as it wasn't long before their co worker was dropped off.....let the fun begin.... Alison has always enjoyed risky situations, the excitement of being caught, I am not as easy in said situations looking over my shoulder and not fully committing to the job in hand. But Bob it seems also enjoyed risky situations, he proceeded to pull her dress up revealing her pussy to himself and the driver, now kissing Alison hard (their first kiss) he pulled her leg over his and began fingering her hard now, their frustration of the night now being released and Alison was coming hard on his fingers watching the driver adjust his mirror to watch them, it was not a long journey otherwise I guess he would have fucked her in the taxi, she did say she had hoped the driver would stop the car and join them....he didn't....

Now having been dropped at the offices they went straight to the board room, I guess Alison had been thinking about a fantasy whilst sitting in long boring meetings, well now she was going to live that fantasy!!! Alison was Bobs boss but she was quickly learning he was hers when it came to sex, and she loved giving herself fully to him, no johnny just his bare cock as he pushed her back on to the board room table and fucked her hard and fast, shooting his load after a very short time (disappointing) but this is real life and I can assure you he was not a quick cummer on the many occasions he fucked her after this first time. I would love to tell you they spent hours fucking again and again, but he could not get a full hard on again that night and despite a few more tries it didn't happen, so I got the call, I picked up a used wife, hair looking messy, makeup smudged and that look on her face, I asked to see her pussy as we drove back, it looked red and used, smelt of sex and was still very wet with both of their juices.

I waited till we got back before I touched her then I finally got to slide my cock in to her spunk filled pussy listening to her account of what they had done before adding mine to her well used pussy, from that night they started to have regular sex at work, in hotels, well a lot of places!!! and she would return with a pussy full of his come for me to then play with while she told me what they had done...
wow one hot night for you both

I have posted before on this forum that my exwife had openly screwed many of my friends and coworkers which I approved and was aware. She also had a very open sexual relationship with a supervisor of hers. He had a thing for braless women and requested she come to work without bra or panties. He liked to be able to raise her skirt and lean over her desk while he screwed her from behind and was able to look over the cubicles to see if anyone was coming. This was very open and lasted for years.

I have posted before on this forum that my exwife had openly screwed many of my friends and coworkers which I approved and was aware. She also had a very open sexual relationship with a supervisor of hers. He had a thing for braless women and requested she come to work without bra or panties. He liked to be able to raise her skirt and lean over her desk while he screwed her from behind and was able to look over the cubicles to see if anyone was coming. This was very open and lasted for years.
Some of the tops she wore made it obvious she was braless and more than one once i commented to her that she might be pushing the limits. She never once changed into another top. She had bullets for nipples and they were always hard so believe me they were being seen by everyone. Because her tits were not very big if she leaned over at all you could see down her tops and get a free shot of her bare nipples. Knowing she was being looked over all day at work was a big turn and kept me with a little boner all day.