wife finally gets big dick

bmac1234

Male
May 10, 2017
Hi several years ago my buddy scott would tell my wife how sexy she was she would laugh and tee hee but about 6 months of this off and on my wife would ask me if scott had said anything about her while we were out so I would tell her things that had been discussed like how was she in bed what did her beaver look like when I would tell her after months she wasn't laughing anymore but had a very serious look on her face while we were fucking I would tell her how big scott was around 10 inches and quite thick .So one night out of the clear blue when the kids were in bed she said invite scott over I did she and he flirted like hell then she disapeared for 20 minutes only to returned all made up with a house coat on.Scott was wearing a pair of shorts and it was visible he was erect and his knob peeking out of the end of the shorts .My wife was caught up in starring at his cock when she could get the chance and now was flushed in the face and her voice quivering a bit and now they both up the flirting my wife looked at me and said scott and I are building a bridge.after a few drinks my wife stood up and said scott we all know why your here and with that opened her house coat and let it fall showing her 38c tits with large nipples my buddy looked at me and asked are you good with this Hell Yes I said.scott asked her if he could strip she said if you don't i'm going to burst with excitement he did my wife's mouth dropped wide open she couldnt take her eyes off his junk my wife ws so wet by now it was running down her leg . scott went right after her being the alpha male he fucked her half the night she had never cum that many times She told me the next day I will never say size doesn't matter again cause it does. There is a lot more to the story I will share later

Hi several years ago my buddy scott would tell my wife how sexy she was she would laugh and tee hee but about 6 months of this off and on my wife would ask me if scott had said anything about her while we were out so I would tell her things that had been discussed like how was she in bed what did her beaver look like when I would tell her after months she wasn't laughing anymore but had a very serious look on her face while we were fucking I would tell her how big scott was around 10 inches and quite thick .So one night out of the clear blue when the kids were in bed she said invite scott over I did she and he flirted like hell then she disapeared for 20 minutes only to returned all made up with a house coat on.Scott was wearing a pair of shorts and it was visible he was erect and his knob peeking out of the end of the shorts .My wife was caught up in starring at his cock when she could get the chance and now was flushed in the face and her voice quivering a bit and now they both up the flirting my wife looked at me and said scott and I are building a bridge.after a few drinks my wife stood up and said scott we all know why your here and with that opened her house coat and let it fall showing her 38c tits with large nipples my buddy looked at me and asked are you good with this Hell Yes I said.scott asked her if he could strip she said if you don't i'm going to burst with excitement he did my wife's mouth dropped wide open she couldnt take her eyes off his junk my wife ws so wet by now it was running down her leg . scott went right after her being the alpha male he fucked her half the night she had never cum that many times She told me the next day I will never say size doesn't matter again cause it does. There is a lot more to the story I will share later
Great Scott!

My wife said the same thing and my friend fuck for seven years and we are married 11 years at a time he was the first want to make her come by fucking ronburr59@yahoo.com