Wife finally opens up and admits she likes mfm

We are pretty heavy into mfm fun with a guy we know, on and off for about 4 years. During covid we did it a LOT with him, 3 or 4 nights a week. Now it's 2 or 3 times a month.
We only do this with him. It's VERY obvious my wife is REALLY into all this but she NEVER would talk about it. I'd ask her and she would say it's OK but that was it. When he's with us she goes into full on slut mode and fucks us both till we're beat. Then she's horny as hell for days after. It's improved our sex life like crazy.
He was with us last Friday, as usual it was sex for about 3 1/2 hours. Tonight, Tuesday, we get home from work, we shared a can of beer, she asked if we can talk...usually bad, right? She says how she likes when he's with us but doesn't want to hurt my feelings....I said I'm good with it. Crap...he's fucked her many, many, many times in every way you can imagine, they kiss, make out, she swallows his load, he's fucked her butt. It's a very hot night for all of us.
Then she kinda suggests "we might try a black guy" ? I about threw up, I'm scared to death.
I'm good with the idea but how do we find a guy? We are definitely not the swinger type and have never gone "looking" for a guy.
I'm scared we might go too far with all this.
Don't be scared, just go with the flow. There's plenty of black guys on here that I bet will make you and your wife very happy.

We are pretty heavy into mfm fun with a guy we know, on and off for about 4 years. During covid we did it a LOT with him, 3 or 4 nights a week. Now it's 2 or 3 times a month.
We only do this with him. It's VERY obvious my wife is REALLY into all this but she NEVER would talk about it. I'd ask her and she would say it's OK but that was it. When he's with us she goes into full on slut mode and fucks us both till we're beat. Then she's horny as hell for days after. It's improved our sex life like crazy.
He was with us last Friday, as usual it was sex for about 3 1/2 hours. Tonight, Tuesday, we get home from work, we shared a can of beer, she asked if we can talk...usually bad, right? She says how she likes when he's with us but doesn't want to hurt my feelings....I said I'm good with it. Crap...he's fucked her many, many, many times in every way you can imagine, they kiss, make out, she swallows his load, he's fucked her butt. It's a very hot night for all of us.
Then she kinda suggests "we might try a black guy" ? I about threw up, I'm scared to death.
I'm good with the idea but how do we find a guy? We are definitely not the swinger type and have never gone "looking" for a guy.
Lucky husband.. i wish to get the same wife

Love it when the genie is out of the bottle and they are into this. Have had a similar experience with my wife. She went along with it and had fun but thought most of the couples we met early on, the woman were looking for better hung men. She got the short end of the deal and we would joke that the 6 inch average was 3 guys with 4 inch's and one guy with 12 and we had not met the guy with 12 yet. Then we met a well built single guy who just left her blown away. We then swung with a well hung friend who hit all her buttons and she was (too my delight } out of control with lust. First guy she ever wanted to have sleep over and referred to him as her boyfriend. Told me she was not sure she could stop fucking him if I asked her too. I really enjoyed her being so turned on and he and I both enjoyed sharing her. She was such a slut for his cock and I loved it, She got so horny and said she had a better understanding of men and said being so horny all the time made it hard to think about anything else. Your wife's honesty in telling you what she wants is pretty fucking awesome. You need to communicate what your fears are and also decide what it is you really want. I really believe we should be doing all we can to help our partners have the best time they can (and vice versa) within the bounds of what works for the two of you. What are your fears.......what does going "too far" mean to you?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Love it when the genie is out of the bottle and they are into this. Have had a similar experience with my wife. She went along with it and had fun but thought most of the couples we met early on, the woman were looking for better hung men. She got the short end of the deal and we would joke that the 6 inch average was 3 guys with 4 inch's and one guy with 12 and we had not met the guy with 12 yet. Then we met a well built single guy who just left her blown away. We then swung with a well hung friend who hit all her buttons and she was (too my delight } out of control with lust. First guy she ever wanted to have sleep over and referred to him as her boyfriend. Told me she was not sure she could stop fucking him if I asked her too. I really enjoyed her being so turned on and he and I both enjoyed sharing her. She was such a slut for his cock and I loved it, She got so horny and said she had a better understanding of men and said being so horny all the time made it hard to think about anything else. Your wife's honesty in telling you what she wants is pretty fucking awesome. You need to communicate what your fears are and also decide what it is you really want. I really believe we should be doing all we can to help our partners have the best time they can (and vice versa) within the bounds of what works for the two of you. What are your fears.......what does going "too far" mean to you?
It's not really an honesty thing, more of were comfy together and not afraid to say what we like.
First time he did her butt hole he was doing her(pussy) from behind, he reached for the lube, lubbed his dick, put some on her butt then started to push it in. She didn't have time to say anything. He went SLOW, I could tell she was unsure but she let it happen. Now anal is just part of our fun sometimes. He might ask but she's good with whatever happens. He's just right aggressive and she likes that.
We've worked up to this over time so we don't have any fears with him other than someone finding out we do this.
He's never forcefully done anything but she's never denied him anything either. Nothing crazy happens. There's plenty of hard fast fucking but also lots of easy relaxed sex.
We did hook up with a stranger once, in the hotel bar leading up to going to his room was VERY HOT and exciting but once we got into his room he was trying to be very dominant and aggressive. They got undressed and he TOLD her to suck his dick. She would of easily done that but the way he said it killed the mood. They did have sex but it wasn't what we hoped for.

Reactions: Firefighter195
"They got undressed and he TOLD her to suck his dick. She would of easily done that but the way he said it killed the mood."

Our last mfm, we'd just made it into the bedroom, and the guy got undressed and said that to my wife, she didn't oblige. Gave him another chance to slow down, but he tried to start fucking, which she let him have a few strokes, before rolling over and trying to slow things down. Didn't get the hint. So, then she started playing drunk. Really drunk. Which, I knew she wasn't - she'd lost the mood.
We'd been talking with this man for 'months'. I had clued him into her likes, and she likes things "slow & easy" - think the Pointer Sisters song "Slow Hand". Going from "0 to 100mph" in 5 minutes is not going to get far with her - and it didn't.
When we got in the car leaving, she said "I want cock, just not his". lol.

"They got undressed and he TOLD her to suck his dick. She would of easily done that but the way he said it killed the mood."

Our last mfm, we'd just made it into the bedroom, and the guy got undressed and said that to my wife, she didn't oblige. Gave him another chance to slow down, but he tried to start fucking, which she let him have a few strokes, before rolling over and trying to slow things down. Didn't get the hint. So, then she started playing drunk. Really drunk. Which, I knew she wasn't - she'd lost the mood.
We'd been talking with this man for 'months'. I had clued him into her likes, and she likes things "slow & easy" - think the Pointer Sisters song "Slow Hand". Going from "0 to 100mph" in 5 minutes is not going to get far with her - and it didn't.
When we got in the car leaving, she said "I want cock, just not his". lol.
Women can be very sensitive to certain things, many of these are of audial in nature. My late wife had not problem when told "suck my cock", but a simple added worded ended any session dead, "suck my cock, bitch".

You have to try this. If you miss the opportunity you’re always gonna be wondering about it. Be selective and find who/what you want.

Reactions: owlmale
Two Fridays ago we had our friend over, great time as always.
This last Friday we went to another guys place, was our 3dr time with him. Still awkward and hard to relax but we had a good time.
Wife is opening up with me on how she enjoys this. It's VERY obvious she likes it but won't talk about it. She's horny as fuck for days after and we have a lot of great sex after he's been with us.
Yesterday after we got it on twice in the morning, we were having lunch, she asked who I liked being with. I asked her who she liked better. Answer, I can't decide.
Many, many times with original guy, most always at out home, twice at his place, she liked it at his place. New guy is our age, we went to his place each time.
It's more than just the different guys, the whole experience is what makes it fun or more fun.
We're very comfy with first guy, we can relax and enjoy, she gets fucked a LOT when he visits, we all enjoy taking turns doing her. There's been night she gets so turned on she can't get enough.
New guy, relatively tame but easy going fun. He hasn't tried anal, I'm sure she will as she does with other friend. She does oral on him and last visit he let it go in her mouth, she swallowed then kissed me a minute later, we love that, he looked a little shocked.
Thing is HER talking to me about it at all.
Don't know what will happen but she likes our fun.

Hi I m sameerdewan from India try my service

Attachments

• 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: robbiewillsucku