Wife finally pregnant

Nathaniel

Male
Dec 19, 2016
So my wife finally got pregnant, and we are pretty excited. She found out a couple of days ago after feeling sick, and missing her period. We think its from our next door neighbor, and we did speak with him about the possibility. He said if it is him he is very happy to have helped us, and asked me to be a good dad for his child, and to make my wife happy with anything she wants. He also told my wife that he would help with anything she needed, and told her he will remain in the baby’s life, being that we live next door, even though he wont try to speak about it. His wife and daughter also found out about it and came over to congratulate us, and i couldnt help but feel bad for his wife, since she knows nothing about this. I am excited and turned on however, of how the baby will look, maybe more like my wife, or more like him, it would be very strange for the baby to be blonde when i’m darker, and like i’ve said some of our family already knows of our lifestyle, so its going to be exciting to see how all of this goes.

Well done to both of you for acheiveing the conception. My girl Jen tried a few times with her first bull a few months ago but after she missed her period she came on a few weeks later so they were unable to conceive.

Reactions: taurusbull25
Well done to both of you for acheiveing the conception. My girl Jen tried a few times with her first bull a few months ago but after she missed her period she came on a few weeks later so they were unable to conceive.

I’d love to give Jen a baby for you.

Reactions: phillys
Congrats on the bump! Wife will be very horny as the pregnancy progresses. He will enjoy her ;-)
She has been horny the entire time, and its crazy but the whole time he has fucked her, and i’ve been denied for months now, it almost feels as if i dont remember pussy anymore

Fertility of a breeding pair is difficult to predict. Some pairings are magic. Some are just fun. Have to have patience. Not likely to conceive in only one cycle.