Wife finally said yes!

Ready2Share

Couple
Jan 2, 2017
After months of showing my wife pictures, videos and memes about being a hotwife and wife sharing she asked me on Friday if it was still just a fantasy or if it is something I wanted to happen. She then told me she'd been flirting with a man all night and could have fucked him if she'd asked. My cock gave me away, I was so hard it hurt as she was telling me about the flirting and during the sex that followed she squirted for the first time in years. She is back out on Friday and is going to take it further.. This week can't go quickly enough!

Here's some pictures of what he might get his hands on!

Last edited:
Congrats for this first step!
As a bull I have met and talked with a lot of men and I know what it means for them and how they feel.
Enjoy the moment, the waiting, the thriving and what will come after!

You have a very good looking wife, she looks very hot.
Thanks for posting and sharing with us, I hope you'll keep do that!

Reactions: Ready2Share
Thanks for the comments, another day closer to Friday!

She is thinking she'll just OTT flirt with him this week and maybe allow some touching if the situation arises. We've got a weekend away booked for Feb where she wants to drink alone in the hotel bar and let me watch from a table at the back to see if anybody makes a move.

I can't believe how quickly this has all happened in a week. Hopefully she comes home with a very wet pussy on Fri and some stories to tell.

Apparently he touched her thigh at the very top for a while when they were having a drink but other than heavy flirting it didn't go anywhere. Baby steps, I suppose that's a step in the right direction.

Well I'm very jealous!! Enjoy the waiting and the build up to the goal can b as exciting as the actual act!! Please keep us posted!! A suggestion for the weekend away.....If possible get a suite in the hotel w a large enough closet for u to hide in where u can either listen to or even watch....For two reasons....First it will help your wife feel safer taking that first step w. Another man knowing your not only there in case she decides not to go through with it....And if all does go well and she does go forward she won't have to worry about your feelings and wonder if your truly gonna b OK with this....In fact her knowing your there watching her and enjoying the show she may find herself letting her inhibitions down!!

She's stopping out of town with work and he's back at her hotel. She isn't allowed to fuck him and he isn't allowed to stay over but it's sounding like oral etc is very much on the cards.

Going to be a long night waiting up for the phone call!

Well if you would like to see her pussy stuffed full off my BBC with her moaning and groaning in delight as she has multiple orgasm get in touch

She's making her way home tonight so I'm about 6hrs off seeing her. It's a weird array of feelings. Arousal, nerves, fear, jealousy, passion.. can't wait to get her back and she can't wait to get back.

She sucked him off and he came on her tits and he fingered her. I think because I put a block on sex she's a bit frustrated which is probably why she wants to get home to me!