Wife finally shows me im a cuck.

southenfun

Male
Gold
Last weekend my wide decided she was in the mood for some drinks so we headed out into town, a few hrs later she leans in towards me and said "you see that guy over there in the white shirt, I want his cock in me tonight, go make it happen" she then leaned back with a smile and stared at me, I laughed and she said "no seriously I want him and you need to arrange it". So after talking about it for 10mins I walked over to this guy who was with some of his friends and told him that this girl (point over towards my wife) wanted to have a drink and he came back over with me.

When we got to the table he said hi and said your friend mentioned you wanted a drink in which she replied that's not my friend he's my husband, him looking a bit confused, my wife looked at me and said "tell him" I then stood there explaining how my wife really likes the look of him and wanted to invite him over to get to know each other better.

As the night moved on they were flirting with each other and you could tell he was a little unsure on what was happening but then my wife bought up her underwear in conversation and said "if you can guess the type I'm wearing I might even show you" there was some back and forth guessing and she asked if he would like a clue, she grabbed his hand and placed it up her skirt after a few minutes of watching his arm moving up and down he said thats a trick question it dosnt seem like your wearing any underwear eventually she pulled his hand back up and place 2 of his fingers in her mouth and sucked them before they then started kissing.

About 30mins later she said she was ready to go and asked if he wanted to come back aswell. We went and got a taxi (just under a 20min drive back to the house) they got in the back and the wife told me to sit I the front, as all the doors shut the drive asked where to and my wife quickly shouted out my husband will tell you, which I then told him where to go, a few mins into the journey you could hear the sound of them kissing in the back and making diffrent noises, the drive kept looking over to me and in his back mirror, the only words I heard from the back was from my wife saying go deeper, I repositioned myself and looked in the back mirror and could see my wife's tits out of her top.

As we pulled up to the house my wife and her new friend got out quickly obviously trying to get into the house quickly (but i had the house keys) I sat there trying to get my app open to pay the driver, and he just looked pass me and said hope your wife has a good night I looked around to open the door, my wife was leaning against the house door skirt pulled up to her waist, her hairy pussy very visible and tits still hanging out and this guy was fingering her and sucking on her nipple. (The drive stayed there watching until we got in)

We were barley in the house before my wife started taking of all her clothes except keeping her heels on, and then started undressing him they started to make there way on stairs and my wife kind of trip on one of the stairs half way up and he slid into her as she started to get up he pushed her back down and opened her legs and started fucking her on the stairs after a few mins they got up and headed to the bedroom.

They were fucking all night I literally fell asleep after a while of watching i woke acouple of times due to her screaming and hrs had passed.

I woke up I the chair about 8am and both of them were a sleep I went downstairs for a smoke and seeing her clothes scattered across the hall floor got me turned on again. By the time I went back up they were awake kind of talking and kissing but clearing she was wanking him off.

Last weekend my wide decided she was in the mood for some drinks so we headed out into town, a few hrs later she leans in towards me and said "you see that guy over there in the white shirt, I want his cock in me tonight, go make it happen" she then leaned back with a smile and stared at me, I laughed and she said "no seriously I want him and you need to arrange it". So after talking about it for 10mins I walked over to this guy who was with some of his friends and told him that this girl (point over towards my wife) wanted to have a drink and he came back over with me.

When we got to the table he said hi and said your friend mentioned you wanted a drink in which she replied that's not my friend he's my husband, him looking a bit confused, my wife looked at me and said "tell him" I then stood there explaining how my wife really likes the look of him and wanted to invite him over to get to know each other better.

As the night moved on they were flirting with each other and you could tell he was a little unsure on what was happening but then my wife bought up her underwear in conversation and said "if you can guess the type I'm wearing I might even show you" there was some back and forth guessing and she asked if he would like a clue, she grabbed his hand and placed it up her skirt after a few minutes of watching his arm moving up and down he said thats a trick question it dosnt seem like your wearing any underwear eventually she pulled his hand back up and place 2 of his fingers in her mouth and sucked them before they then started kissing.

About 30mins later she said she was ready to go and asked if he wanted to come back aswell. We went and got a taxi (just under a 20min drive back to the house) they got in the back and the wife told me to sit I the front, as all the doors shut the drive asked where to and my wife quickly shouted out my husband will tell you, which I then told him where to go, a few mins into the journey you could hear the sound of them kissing in the back and making diffrent noises, the drive kept looking over to me and in his back mirror, the only words I heard from the back was from my wife saying go deeper, I repositioned myself and looked in the back mirror and could see my wife's tits out of her top.

As we pulled up to the house my wife and her new friend got out quickly obviously trying to get into the house quickly (but i had the house keys) I sat there trying to get my app open to pay the driver, and he just looked pass me and said hope your wife has a good night I looked around to open the door, my wife was leaning against the house door skirt pulled up to her waist, her hairy pussy very visible and tits still hanging out and this guy was fingering her and sucking on her nipple. (The drive stayed there watching until we got in)

We were barley in the house before my wife started taking of all her clothes except keeping her heels on, and then started undressing him they started to make there way on stairs and my wife kind of trip on one of the stairs half way up and he slid into her as she started to get up he pushed her back down and opened her legs and started fucking her on the stairs after a few mins they got up and headed to the bedroom.

They were fucking all night I literally fell asleep after a while of watching i woke acouple of times due to her screaming and hrs had passed.

I woke up I the chair about 8am and both of them were a sleep I went downstairs for a smoke and seeing her clothes scattered across the hall floor got me turned on again. By the time I went back up they were awake kind of talking and kissing but clearing she was wanking him off

Hot story. What led up to this? Was it just suddenly out of nowhere that she decided to cuckold you or did the two of you discuss it in advance? Also did she hane a nice creampie for you to lick up or not into that ?

I woke up I the chair about 8am and both of them were a sleep I went downstairs for a smoke and seeing her clothes scattered across the hall floor got me turned on again. By the time I went back up they were awake kind of talking and kissing but clearing she was wanking him off.
she sounds like my kinda girl.