Wife finally tried something

So we were having some drinks to celebrate a friends new promotion we were and me my wife and a friend Darren were sitting out by there pool and hot tub we had all been in the hot tub a little while earlier we were all still drinking and my wife is the type that after a few it doesn’t take much for her to feel them so we start talking and I mention to Darren about her looking at big cocks and my wife got shy and started to blush Darren laughed and told her that she’d like his so my wife goes to get another drink I tell Darren when she gets back to just have his cock out waiting as my wife kept eyeing it the whole time we sat there so she comes back and is just staring in awe of it so we ask what she thinks now Darren’s is a probably a solid 9 9.5 and really thick so she looks at it and him and back at me a few times I say do you wanna suck it she still in dismay kinda didn’t do anything so I told her touch it she does and starts stroking on it she then asks is it ok I say yes she then starts sucking it and stroking it til he came all over her face she said she was sad he didn’t in her mouth but now she’s back to feeling guilty again even though she liked it
Where ya from?