Wife first overnight alone with bull.

Littlee

May 12, 2018
So tonight my wife went to stay overnight with her bull. We are new to this lifestyle, so when my wife asked if she could stay the night with him i was hesitant. I was worried about emotions developing. He fucks her for hours at a time and brings her to climax after climax. What do other more experienced hotwife/cuckold couples think of this scenario.

So tonight my wife went to stay overnight with her bull. We are new to this lifestyle, so when my wife asked if she could stay the night with him i was hesitant. I was worried about emotions developing. He fucks her for hours at a time and brings her to climax after climax. What do other more experienced hotwife/cuckold couples think of this scenario.
Hi

Attachments

• IMG_4120.jpg
    IMG_4120.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Kinky2 and seagate
As long as your all on the same page it can work out. Understandable to your worries but as long as you keep
communicating with each other you should be fine. Again, keep the communications going !!

I ended up going ok though my anxiety was through the roof. I was worried that she would become to attached or develop feelings beyond just sex. I was relieved after talking to her when she got home. Though i do think she may be addicted.

I thought had gone good. She did share the details then upon her next visit it was realized that he was trying to encourage deeper feelings towards him and she had started to fall for him. He kept saying that he was an experienced bull but i think he was just a single guy who was looking for more than being just the bull. In the end he had a crisis of conscience and ended things with my wife. This took s toll on her as she had already started to develop feelings. This experience came very close to crossing the line from a hotwife to cheating and put a strain on our marriage, all within a couple of weeks.
So in continuing this she has gone out to play one time since which was last night. And with some additional rules and more involvement turned out to be a lot of fun. This was an eye opener so to those who are new to this lifestyle like me be cautious. This could have gone very wrong. Sorry for being long winded. And if any has advice to offer it is welcome.