Wife for Boss

My boss was our (wife and I) friend since middle school. He fancied her at one time, lucky for me we got together first. The last 3 years was tough for him with a flagging marriage and business impacted by covid restrictions. He pulled me in to help with the business. We managed to keep the business afloat but he couldn't save his marriage. Recently we've started to invite him for dinner several times a week after work. He always thought of my wife as a model wife and I suspect he still fancied her. Hence my dilemma, I can egg them on subtly, talk to her openly about being a hotwife with the boss or stay silent and nothing will happen.

My boss was our (wife and I) friend since middle school. He fancied her at one time, lucky for me we got together first. The last 3 years was tough for him with a flagging marriage and business impacted by covid restrictions. He pulled me in to help with the business. We managed to keep the business afloat but he couldn't save his marriage. Recently we've started to invite him for dinner several times a week after work. He always thought of my wife as a model wife and I suspect he still fancied her. Hence my dilemma, I can egg them on subtly, talk to her openly about being a hotwife with the boss or stay silent and nothing will happen.
I think 'egg them on subtly' lies somewhere between 'manipulative' and 'prone to failure', while 'stay silent' likely means nothing happens. Straightforward and honest is the option I'd pick: I'd lean toward talking with her openly. Not necessarily ask her to hotwife, but ask if she'd be interested.

I love to watch my wife entertaining different guys
That's what he said
i think wife & boss sex is way hot, especially if it's in the work place.

how did it start, how did you manage to keep it a secret & how did hubby find out?
Yes it started at work place but then it became anywhere even at home when hubby was absent. He wouldn't know what I was doing at work or when he was not there. It could have been going on for a long time. Till the day hubby was fixing something in my PC and read a mail sent from my boss very late at night while I was sleeping. He thought it could be something important I need to know urgently since sent a night so he opened it to check how important it was and if he should wake me up. Of course it was a dirty flirting message saying that I was great today, even more than some other days!. He didn't wake me up and He wasn't happy!

My wife has been dating other men for several months now. She has told me I don't know any of them, and I don't think she has done anything with her boss. It would not surprise me though.

Reactions: dickhurtz