Wife fucked friend as revenge

Wife fucked a friend years ago as revenge. But won’t fuck someone now as we are married for pleasure can someone explain that to me as to why????
I guess there's a lot of information needed to understand her mindset... if she did it while angry then it probably would have negative connotations for her. I wouldn't think it's all done and dusted though... you just need to find her trigger and use it carefully.

Wife fucked a friend years ago as revenge. But won’t fuck someone now as we are married for pleasure can someone explain that to me as to why????
well if it was a revenge fuck it was done because she felt hurt and wanted to hurt you.
I presume by revenge you mean revenge for you cheating on her.
I'm presuming cheating as otherwise it would have been discussed before hand so would not qualify for revenge otherwise.
it was an emotional irrational revenge fuck not done because of attraction and or pursuit of pleasure.
Ii probably felt hollow afterwards and may even have made her feel more hurt.
as previous person said u need to sit down with your wife and thrash it out before suggesting encounters.

Reactions: werekinky2
My wife KK did a lot of revenge fucking, mostly as retribution for my affairs with other women - that was in the "before" times. When I failed to react with jealousy, instead encouraging her to fuck other men, she refused. There was never a "good" explanation - as it turns out, she was afraid I'd use her behavior as an excuse to continue fucking other women.

As we transitioned to our current hot wife lifestyle, part of that transition was a series of revenge fuck episodes. KK openly fucked other men, but did not include me in the action. It was simultaneously maddening and insanely erotic.