Wife Fucking at work

Anyone else’s wife fuck a coworker at work? My wife has an ongoing relationship with a guy at work for a while now. We are very open with one another and she always tells me when they have gotten together. Lately it has been more often than it was a few months ago so I’m thinking she is getting pretty serious about this guy. She’s saying she wants to stay married and she is still doing her wifely duties with me and is very happy with our sex life together. But she does enjoy the excitement of fucking this other guy. He does apparently have a larger cock than I have so she says that she really enjoys his cock a lot! The guy is also married and the crazy part is his wife apparently knows about all this as well. My wife keeps telling me to reach out to her and see what happens. So far I haven’t done this, but I’m very tempted too. Anyway I hope this continues on with my wife like this it has totally changed her attitude and is now always happy. That to me is a Huge plus from all this. Anyone else have the similar situation going on?
Not my wife, but someone else's. A while back I had become a Master long distance to this Michigan housewife, we had met on text-based online "games" (anyone heard of talkers or MU*s?) and things went from erotic online play to being on the phone and her becoming my submissive slave. I had her dress sexier sometimes to get attention, taught her to flirt back with men, accept some of their advances a bit. Fast forward some, and skipping a long story, she ended up getting fucked by a black coworker from a part time job she had on the weekends, and later on got the attention of a young white guy at her full time job who she ended up sucking off and a few other things. Before she met me, she'd never cheated, and her husband was the only cock she'd ever had.

Not my wife, but someone else's. A while back I had become a Master long distance to this Michigan housewife, we had met on text-based online "games" (anyone heard of talkers or MU*s?) and things went from erotic online play to being on the phone and her becoming my submissive slave. I had her dress sexier sometimes to get attention, taught her to flirt back with men, accept some of their advances a bit. Fast forward some, and skipping a long story, she ended up getting fucked by a black coworker from a part time job she had on the weekends, and later on got the attention of a young white guy at her full time job who she ended up sucking off and a few other things. Before she met me, she'd never cheated, and her husband was the only cock she'd ever had.
How do you know she did all these things? Did you just take her word for it? How do you know it was even a woman?

How do you know she did all these things? Did you just take her word for it? How do you know it was even a woman?
Because we had extensive contact on the phone. Did I _know_ 100% she did these things? No, I didn't witness them, I didn't see video. But we were together for years and years in this relationship, and I knew what she shared with me was the truth.

Because we had extensive contact on the phone. Did I _know_ 100% she did these things? No, I didn't witness them, I didn't see video. But we were together for years and years in this relationship, and I knew what she shared with me was the truth.
Did you ever dom a woman in person?

Did you ever dom a woman in person?
Yes. Another wife I enjoyed was an ex-gf of mine. We reconnected years later, I found that she had this delightful submissive side, and I dominated her each time we got together during our affair.

Yes. Another wife I enjoyed was an ex-gf of mine. We reconnected years later, I found that she had this delightful submissive side, and I dominated her each time we got together during our affair.
I had a girl once who liked to be whipped with a switch and get urinated on before she sucked me. Ever do anything like that to her?

I had a girl once who liked to be whipped with a switch and get urinated on before she sucked me. Ever do anything like that to her?
No, neither of those things were something that appealed to us. But she was a bit of a pain slut, and I would turn her ass and breasts red with my hand, spanking her.

No, neither of those things were something that appealed to us. But she was a bit of a pain slut, and I would turn her ass and breasts red with my hand, spanking her.
My wife cuckolds me and likes to watch her boyfriend whip me with his belt. Would your ex give you sex on demand when ever and where ever?

My wife cuckolds me and likes to watch her boyfriend whip me with his belt. Would your ex give you sex on demand when ever and where ever?
It was all a secret from everyone, so we met when we could both have the same time off, but anytime we could yes she was mine for whatever I wanted.

I mean as your slave did she enjoy humiliation like wearing a collar or submissively kneeling before you. Kissing your shoes and stuff like that.
She was a good slave, always called me Master, would kneel for me, do what I wanted when I wanted it. I wanted her submission but not to humiliate her. In the rest of her life she's a very strong woman, it was in private with me she let out her submissive side. Her husband had a strong position of authority but never could make her feel that way in the bedroom, but I could.

She was a good slave, always called me Master, would kneel for me, do what I wanted when I wanted it. I wanted her submission but not to humiliate her. In the rest of her life she's a very strong woman, it was in private with me she let out her submissive side. Her husband had a strong position of authority but never could make her feel that way in the bedroom, but I could.
Bet that made you feel powerful.

Reactions: TNels
Anyone else’s wife fuck a coworker at work? My wife has an ongoing relationship with a guy at work for a while now. We are very open with one another and she always tells me when they have gotten together. Lately it has been more often than it was a few months ago so I’m thinking she is getting pretty serious about this guy. She’s saying she wants to stay married and she is still doing her wifely duties with me and is very happy with our sex life together. But she does enjoy the excitement of fucking this other guy. He does apparently have a larger cock than I have so she says that she really enjoys his cock a lot! The guy is also married and the crazy part is his wife apparently knows about all this as well. My wife keeps telling me to reach out to her and see what happens. So far I haven’t done this, but I’m very tempted too. Anyway I hope this continues on with my wife like this it has totally changed her attitude and is now always happy. That to me is a Huge plus from all this. Anyone else have the similar situation going on?
Love your story. Would love for my girl to find a nice friend that makes her happy and excited all day.

Reactions: 1980RVD