Wife Fucking at work

My wife started fucking a guy from work then they became lovers and have been dating for several years now. During the Covid lock down he stayed with us. He slept in the master bedroom with my wife while I stayed in the guest room. He even took over some of my discipline. He was the one that spanked me most of the time when I did something wrong.
Damn if I could only be so lucky to be the visiting guest stud that ends up becoming Master of the House

My wife started fucking a guy from work then they became lovers and have been dating for several years now. During the Covid lock down he stayed with us. He slept in the master bedroom with my wife while I stayed in the guest room. He even took over some of my discipline. He was the one that spanked me most of the time when I did something wrong.
That pretty much describes my everyday life.

Anyone else’s wife fuck a coworker at work? My wife has an ongoing relationship with a guy at work for a while now. We are very open with one another and she always tells me when they have gotten together. Lately it has been more often than it was a few months ago so I’m thinking she is getting pretty serious about this guy. She’s saying she wants to stay married and she is still doing her wifely duties with me and is very happy with our sex life together. But she does enjoy the excitement of fucking this other guy. He does apparently have a larger cock than I have so she says that she really enjoys his cock a lot! The guy is also married and the crazy part is his wife apparently knows about all this as well. My wife keeps telling me to reach out to her and see what happens. So far I haven’t done this, but I’m very tempted too. Anyway I hope this continues on with my wife like this it has totally changed her attitude and is now always happy. That to me is a Huge plus from all this. Anyone else have the similar situation going on?
I wish my wife had a work hubby

My wife worked shifts at one point, which included a week of nights every 6 weeks, I would be up and gone when she got home. I knew she cheated before lots of times and she was into camming on public chat rooms so was horny as fuck. I have no evidence of her cheating but her interactions with some of the men she worked with at works outings made me think she had. I learned later they had 2 hours free in middle of the 12 hour shift. So she had time and options and she did tell me about some of the other women who fucked about.
Turns me on to think she did if honest.

Anyone else’s wife fuck a coworker at work? My wife has an ongoing relationship with a guy at work for a while now. We are very open with one another and she always tells me when they have gotten together. Lately it has been more often than it was a few months ago so I’m thinking she is getting pretty serious about this guy. She’s saying she wants to stay married and she is still doing her wifely duties with me and is very happy with our sex life together. But she does enjoy the excitement of fucking this other guy. He does apparently have a larger cock than I have so she says that she really enjoys his cock a lot! The guy is also married and the crazy part is his wife apparently knows about all this as well. My wife keeps telling me to reach out to her and see what happens. So far I haven’t done this, but I’m very tempted too. Anyway I hope this continues on with my wife like this it has totally changed her attitude and is now always happy. That to me is a Huge plus from all this. Anyone else have the similar situation going on?
This story is similar to something that happened to my wife and I a few years back not a co-worker but a neighbor. Maybe I can share this with you guys but Marie isn't here now and she would have to agree before I shared.

Reactions: SNJ_Dom