Wife Fucking at work

My wife worked shifts at one point, which included a week of nights every 6 weeks, I would be up and gone when she got home. I knew she cheated before lots of times and she was into camming on public chat rooms so was horny as fuck. I have no evidence of her cheating but her interactions with some of the men she worked with at works outings made me think she had. I learned later they had 2 hours free in middle of the 12 hour shift. So she had time and options and she did tell me about some of the other women who fucked about.
Turns me on to think she did if honest.
I have also been on the other side of this, more recently, not in my workplace but on the commute to work, women hit on me and sparks off from there, married and bored at home, fancy a bit of fun. Would take days off from work and spend the day in a hotel, making sure they had a great time. Just no strings hookups.

I dont typically have contact with the wives of guys i fuck..though hubby often joins me..and im a greedy little cunt. However.. there are a few of the wives id definately go for a foursome with and luv watching hubs fuck her.. us taking turns getting dvped etc. Sooo.. from a womans view.. I would suggest you totally..proceed.. see where it goes and maybe have more fun and new friends. Remember...in the end its just fucking..and sounds like you and the other couple are pretty chill and not worried about your marriages.
Fuck yes

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt