Wife Fucking at work

While it has been many years ago, when we first got married, before my wife went to school for her degree, she got a job as a secretary for a small business. The owner managed the business, and the company had roughly 21 employees working in the field. Most times my wife was in the office with the owner and nobody else once the guys left to go out and start work each morning. My wife answered phones, did data entry, paid invoices, and did the payroll each week. The owner had taken the business over from his parents and he was nine years older than my wife.

She wore knee-length dresses or long skirts to work each day and was 19 years old. She told me the boss would often call her into his office to talk about different tasks or to take notes to send a letter for him and then would always ask her about things she liked or things she enjoyed. She said she could tell he was checking her out. As time continued, she told me he would ask her to come in to look at something on this computer screen and would move his chair out, She would stand and bend over his desk, and he would sit back, and she knew he was checking out her ass. He then began to put his hand on her ass while asking her about something, and she told me she never objected or moved away. She found his advances flattering.

After working there for about four months, she bought a new skirt. It was long and had a slit up the front with a sheer white fabric underneath and white lace trim up the slit and around the bottom. She wore it with a white top with matching lace trim and a pair of knee-high black heeled boots. She told me the first day she wore the outfit she was sitting in a chair dictating a letter and had her knees crossed while sitting. She saw him fixated on her and noticed the slit was open, and her bare legs were on display under the thin, sheer white fabric lining with her skirt open. Her first impulse was to adjust her skirt, but instead, she was flattered by his obvious arousal, so she just moved her hips in the chair, causing the skirt to open more as if oblivious to her exposure. When her boss stood up, she said he had an obvious erection in the front of his slacks that was tented out. I knew it had aroused my wife; when she got home that evening, she climbed on top of me, and the sex was wild, frantic, and hot.

Two weeks later, she told me she had transposed a set of numbers on a report and he called her into the office about it. She said she apologized for the mistake, and then he told her it was ok; he had caught it, but they needed to ensure it did not happen again. He suggested a spanking over his desk may be in order, and my wife agreed, and he swatted her backside bent over this desk a few times. She told me he spent more time rubbing her ass than swatting it.

When she returned to her desk, she noticed that the report she had sent him was correct and was his mistake, not hers. When she went into his office to let him know the original number was correct, he was sitting behind his desk with his cock out, stroking himself. She told me he had a big penis, and before she could say anything, he got up and pulled her over to the desk and asked her if she liked what she saw. She said she did, and he bent her back over the desk, pulled her skirt up, ripped her panties open, and pushed himself inside of her.

My wife told me her boss continued to take her over his desk at work several times a week before she had to leave to begin school that fall.

While it has been many years ago, when we first got married, before my wife went to school for her degree, she got a job as a secretary for a small business. The owner managed the business, and the company had roughly 21 employees working in the field. Most times my wife was in the office with the owner and nobody else once the guys left to go out and start work each morning. My wife answered phones, did data entry, paid invoices, and did the payroll each week. The owner had taken the business over from his parents and he was nine years older than my wife.

She wore knee-length dresses or long skirts to work each day and was 19 years old. She told me the boss would often call her into his office to talk about different tasks or to take notes to send a letter for him and then would always ask her about things she liked or things she enjoyed. She said she could tell he was checking her out. As time continued, she told me he would ask her to come in to look at something on this computer screen and would move his chair out, She would stand and bend over his desk, and he would sit back, and she knew he was checking out her ass. He then began to put his hand on her ass while asking her about something, and she told me she never objected or moved away. She found his advances flattering.

After working there for about four months, she bought a new skirt. It was long and had a slit up the front with a sheer white fabric underneath and white lace trim up the slit and around the bottom. She wore it with a white top with matching lace trim and a pair of knee-high black heeled boots. She told me the first day she wore the outfit she was sitting in a chair dictating a letter and had her knees crossed while sitting. She saw him fixated on her and noticed the slit was open, and her bare legs were on display under the thin, sheer white fabric lining with her skirt open. Her first impulse was to adjust her skirt, but instead, she was flattered by his obvious arousal, so she just moved her hips in the chair, causing the skirt to open more as if oblivious to her exposure. When her boss stood up, she said he had an obvious erection in the front of his slacks that was tented out. I knew it had aroused my wife; when she got home that evening, she climbed on top of me, and the sex was wild, frantic, and hot.

Two weeks later, she told me she had transposed a set of numbers on a report and he called her into the office about it. She said she apologized for the mistake, and then he told her it was ok; he had caught it, but they needed to ensure it did not happen again. He suggested a spanking over his desk may be in order, and my wife agreed, and he swatted her backside bent over this desk a few times. She told me he spent more time rubbing her ass than swatting it.

When she returned to her desk, she noticed that the report she had sent him was correct and was his mistake, not hers. When she went into his office to let him know the original number was correct, he was sitting behind his desk with his cock out, stroking himself. She told me he had a big penis, and before she could say anything, he got up and pulled her over to the desk and asked her if she liked what she saw. She said she did, and he bent her back over the desk, pulled her skirt up, ripped her panties open, and pushed himself inside of her.

My wife told me her boss continued to take her over his desk at work several times a week before she had to leave to begin school that fall.
Then when she got to school there was this professor -----

I had two bosses like that when I was younger, both much older than me. The difference was that my husband knew nothing about it.
Lynn x

Anyone else’s wife fuck a coworker at work? My wife has an ongoing relationship with a guy at work for a while now. We are very open with one another and she always tells me when they have gotten together. Lately it has been more often than it was a few months ago so I’m thinking she is getting pretty serious about this guy. She’s saying she wants to stay married and she is still doing her wifely duties with me and is very happy with our sex life together. But she does enjoy the excitement of fucking this other guy. He does apparently have a larger cock than I have so she says that she really enjoys his cock a lot! The guy is also married and the crazy part is his wife apparently knows about all this as well. My wife keeps telling me to reach out to her and see what happens. So far I haven’t done this, but I’m very tempted too. Anyway I hope this continues on with my wife like this it has totally changed her attitude and is now always happy. That to me is a Huge plus from all this. Anyone else have the similar situation going on?
My wife was fucking a co-worker with my blessings. She brought him home one time just to meet me and have dinner with us (nothing happened that evening) and I explained the "rules" to him that my wife and I both agreed on completely. He agreed to the rules which really weren't anything hard to follow, one of those rules was "no trying to take my wife away from me". They both fell in love which I expected would happen because he was very attentive to her needs, had a very large cock that he knew how to use very well, and made her feel like the beautiful woman she is, and I didn't mind because love just makes sex much more enjoyable, more spectacular.

One day she came home from work and showed me a text he sent her which pretty much said "Hey babe, after much thought I think you'll agree that we are the perfect couple, our love making is spectacular and I keep you supplied with all the beautiful clothes you love and so much more. Please think about this real well before you answer - I love you more than the world and want to marry you. Please consider leaving ****** and divorcing him so we can get married, he's not the man for you, he can't make love to you because he's a total dud, you spend more time with me than you do him (which wasn't true though she did give us both equal time) and my parents and kids think you're the best thing in my life (they didn't know that she was married because when she was around them she took off her ring so as not to confuse everyone). I'll give you everything you desire if you become my wife!"

Well that upset her very much even though she was in love with him. It upset her because she also loves me and knew that he just broke the one major rule that he was told never to do, by both of us. I looked at her and she started crying and said "I do love him but he's crossed the line and I know I have to leave him now. I agreed and held her for awhile until she calmed down. She texted him and told him she was coming over. She packed up everything she could find that he gave her and took it with her. She arrived back home about 4 hours later and said that he was in shock, he figured she would be happy to do what he asked and took a big gamble but lost.

Well about 6 months later she met up with a really nice guy at a coffee shop and well, she's with him now and has been for over 4 years. They are very much in love and he still promises me that he'll never try to take her from me. They travel on holidays together as husband and wife and of course I'm cut off intercourse with her and have been for a very long time lol. She prefers that her lover is the only man to make love to her and I'm quite happy to let him be that only one. He's a good man, we get along very well and even go fishing together quite often.

The other guy? Well he tried for two years to call and text her asking to see her again and even went to her workplace to talk to her, she told him that she'll always remember what they had but it's over and please leave me alone, he took a chance and lost because of his stupidity. I think she's much more in love with her newest man than she was with him anyway :)

My wife was fucking a co-worker with my blessings. She brought him home one time just to meet me and have dinner with us (nothing happened that evening) and I explained the "rules" to him that my wife and I both agreed on completely. He agreed to the rules which really weren't anything hard to follow, one of those rules was "no trying to take my wife away from me". They both fell in love which I expected would happen because he was very attentive to her needs, had a very large cock that he knew how to use very well, and made her feel like the beautiful woman she is, and I didn't mind because love just makes sex much more enjoyable, more spectacular.

One day she came home from work and showed me a text he sent her which pretty much said "Hey babe, after much thought I think you'll agree that we are the perfect couple, our love making is spectacular and I keep you supplied with all the beautiful clothes you love and so much more. Please think about this real well before you answer - I love you more than the world and want to marry you. Please consider leaving ****** and divorcing him so we can get married, he's not the man for you, he can't make love to you because he's a total dud, you spend more time with me than you do him (which wasn't true though she did give us both equal time) and my parents and kids think you're the best thing in my life (they didn't know that she was married because when she was around them she took off her ring so as not to confuse everyone). I'll give you everything you desire if you become my wife!"

Well that upset her very much even though she was in love with him. It upset her because she also loves me and knew that he just broke the one major rule that he was told never to do, by both of us. I looked at her and she started crying and said "I do love him but he's crossed the line and I know I have to leave him now. I agreed and held her for awhile until she calmed down. She texted him and told him she was coming over. She packed up everything she could find that he gave her and took it with her. She arrived back home about 4 hours later and said that he was in shock, he figured she would be happy to do what he asked and took a big gamble but lost.

Well about 6 months later she met up with a really nice guy at a coffee shop and well, she's with him now and has been for over 4 years. They are very much in love and he still promises me that he'll never try to take her from me. They travel on holidays together as husband and wife and of course I'm cut off intercourse with her and have been for a very long time lol. She prefers that her lover is the only man to make love to her and I'm quite happy to let him be that only one. He's a good man, we get along very well and even go fishing together quite often.

The other guy? Well he tried for two years to call and text her asking to see her again and even went to her workplace to talk to her, she told him that she'll always remember what they had but it's over and please leave me alone, he took a chance and lost because of his stupidity. I think she's much more in love with her newest man than she was with him anyway :)
You sir have one first rate lady there. Treat her like the gem she is.

This is a lot like my wife's job during her last year of hs and the summer before college. She worked at an ag store/lumber yard on Saturdays until she went full time for the summer. It was owned by a couple (the wife ran the ag store and the husband ran the lumber yard). He was definitely checking her out from the beginning but with the wife around nothing happened. The longer she worked there the more friendly he became. After my wife went full time they started having an affair. Whether the wife suspected or knew (or cared) is unknown. He had a beer can cock and lots of stamina. He needed it several times a week so the sex was more exhausting than the job.

Great story. I love how she didnt

Great story. I love how your wife travels with her new man on vacation as husband and wife. Your lady must be so sexy.

My wife fucked a coworker for about 4 years, she thought I never knew, but some female at her office was ratting her out. She always stayed after work in a Friday to socialise but she came home later and later, I went to her office more than once when she claimed to be there and she wasn't there, one Friday after work I followed her when she left the office and she led me to her co-workers house, she was in the house until about 10pm, I rushed home and met her, before she could go bath I got her into bed, but she insisted she needs to go ********, when she got back she had tried to cleanup.
I started kissing her and sucking on her tits and she said I must stop that as her nipple's were very sore, but couldn't explain why, I went down to her pussy and she kept saying "No not that" but couldn't stop me, I could taste she tasted different and her pussy lips were swollen, eventually she had an orgasm and I took the opportunity to mount her, her pussy was so soft and warm, I'd never felt it that way before.

The next morning I confronted her and she denied everything even though I told her I saw her, we had a big flight that lasted a week, I said she cannot go to the "Office" get to get together that night, when I got home she had packed and left, to make a long story short we got divorced and was separated for nearly 2 years, eventually she came to see me crying and admitted she made a mistake, we got together and I had told her in the future she can see other men with my blessings, she never told me when she was seeing another man, apart from the odd time getting home from girls night out and ravaging me in bed, her pussy was always warm and wet, she had about 4 or 5 long term lovers, I would see the odd hickey on her tits, or if we made love she would want me to avoid her nipple's as they were sore, once or twice if I wanted sex she would say she is too sore and would let me eat her pussy and she would suck me off and jerk me until I would cum, she did become more adventurous and would get her long term lover to come fuck her in our bed, she would make odd comments like, "Guess you sleeping on the wet spot tonight" which would give me an instant hard on, or " Wait for me in bed naked, I want you to taste my pussy" she knew I was a cuck and made good use of that time
my kinda girl.

Interesting...my wife told me years after that she had a short affair with her boss where she work. He was transferred later. She confessed she had sucked his cock several times in his office(manner of a Holiday Inn).
It was alittle shocking seeing as we had been married a little ove a year and she was barely 20 and he was in his forties. She actually went with him to a motel in a town 45 miles away so as not to get caught. She detailed how he would cum in her mouth at work and she got such a thrill coming home and kissing me. She told me how he undressed her at the motel in the next city and ate her pussy till she came then she fucked him a couple time and let him cum in her(she was on the pill). Later after she got home and I always performed oral before we fucked and it about drove her crazy knowing what was in her pussy besides my tongue and then my cock. She has done some co worker just about every job she's had. After a number of years she told me confessed about all and seeing how hard it made my cock proceeded to do more of the same but relating it to me when she got home.
.c

The next coworker she slept with was a difficult time for us both. I worked construction and was having to spend alot of time away from home. I'd come home and ee would argue but I couldn't find a good paying job in the small town we lived in. I came in one day from being gone all we and couldn't find her. No one seemed to know where she went. Our young son was at the baby sitters who told me she said nothing about where she was going but would be back .
I called her mom , queried our best friends and next door neighbor and all said they had no idea. I noticed her clothes were gone but our car was in the driveway. (I had a company truck) I didn't hear from her for two weeks when she finally called ...wouldnt say who she was with or where she was at.
I begged her to come home she said she was confused. Said she needed more time.
I was at work when one of my coworkers came up to me and asked me if I wanted to know where she was at. I told him of course and he told me that she had gone off with one of her co-workers and they had gone to Florida. When she called back after another day hit elapsed I told her I knew who she was with and where she was at and I lost my temper and said a lot of things. She hung up on me. A day later she called me and asked me if I would pick her up at the bus station that she was coming home. I told her I would and went and picked her up at the bus station when she arrived. She came in and she was like a totally different person someone I did not know cold detached. I had asked her why she had told me because I was never home and she was confused. That night we lay in bed and she kind of dozed off but I was still rubbing her and holding her and she pulled her panties off and as I entered her she called me by the other guy's name. I got up and left stayed gone awhile and came back. She asked me why I had left if she had not realized that she called me his name. She had spent 17 days with this guy sleeping with him off and on of course she quit her job and he lost his by not coming into work. We ended up getting a large project in the next town over from where we worked so I was home every night. It just so happened the company was hiring and as I was sitting it one of their benches outside I noticed the fellows that she had went off with but this was a couple of months later. Come to find out he had a girlfriend and he was engaged to her. I told him that I would well you can imagine what I told him. Definitely not one of the sexier stories but she had run off with this guy from work and spent two weeks f****** him and sucking him. I had filed for divorce but she begged me to forgive her and seduced me and of course I forgave her but it always in the back of my mind I suspicioned her.

Interesting...my wife told me years after that she had a short affair with her boss where she work. He was transferred later. She confessed she had sucked his cock several times in his office(manner of a Holiday Inn).
It was alittle shocking seeing as we had been married a little ove a year and she was barely 20 and he was in his forties. She actually went with him to a motel in a town 45 miles away so as not to get caught. She detailed how he would cum in her mouth at work and she got such a thrill coming home and kissing me. She told me how he undressed her at the motel in the next city and ate her pussy till she came then she fucked him a couple time and let him cum in her(she was on the pill). Later after she got home and I always performed oral before we fucked and it about drove her crazy knowing what was in her pussy besides my tongue and then my cock. She has done some co worker just about every job she's had. After a number of years she told me confessed about all and seeing how hard it made my cock proceeded to do more of the same but relating it to me when she got home.
.c
You guys are a great couple! She was and is a hell of an employee tio. Wow. I bet she got great reviews.

• Love
Reactions: HubtohotMari53
The next time my wife decided to f*** a co-worker she was working at an American Legion and was bartending. I was still working out of town. I would come in and come over on Friday night have a few drinks sit around while she bartended I listen to music talk to her course he had to be busy so I would sit at a table by myself. She told me if I was asked to dance that I was more than welcome to go ahead. But I rarely did. It was a bouncer that worked the door who would drink and when he drank more than his sheer he would constantly tell me that he was in love with my wife and she was beautiful and he would take her away from me blah blah blah. I just passed it off as a drunk man talking about s***. After a while some Weeks Later one of the ladies that worked there came sat down with me said I think you might want to know that your wife has been with the bouncer and seen riding in his cab is he hit a second job driving a cab in the city. I asked her about it and she told me no it was a lie she had never done that did this lady like causing trouble. Came home one weekend and talked to my young son and I asked him if his mother had had any company over and he said yes it was a guy he did not know. And I asked him what was up with that he said he had spent the night and he had seen my wife get up and walked to the kitchen and all she had on was her panties. She later confessed she had slept with him two or three times and was extremely sorry that her son had seen her but it was like 1:30 in the morning and he was supposed to be asleep. First I was jealous and mad but yet I was still around for some reason and that was the beginning of me thinking about her with other men and knowing it wouldn't be the last time.
You guys are a great couple! She was and is a hell of an employee tio. Wow. I bet she got great reviews.
Oh I'm sure she did lol

We left Georgia after that and moved to Florida where she got a job working as a desk clerk and a Condominium Association. I have related some of this story before. There was a couple that work there the husband in maintenance and the wife was in housekeeping. My wife would tell me both of them flirted with her as the lady wanted to be with her and her husband did too but neither one knew about the other one if that makes sense. She told me later that she was not attracted to the housekeeper but that my wife and her husband had gotten together in her office while she was right outside the door of her office and my wife had f***** him right there in her office on the floor. I asked her for details and she told me he had come in and she was sitting at her desk and he was talking to her and he started rubbing her shoulders and she swung her chair around and unzipped him and started sucking his cock. And she loves to suck cock and is very good at it. But after a few minutes he stopped her and told her that he wanted to f*** her. So she pulled up her skirt and dropped her panties and laid down on the floor he locked the door and he f***** her right there on her office floor. She came home didn't say much at first until we got in bed and then told me she had something to tell me and proceeded to suck my cock while relating the story of what she had done and that her p**** was still full of his c** and she wanted me to give her oral sex or in simpler terms to lick her p**** and then f*** her that it made her so hot when I did that. It also made me pretty damn hot so I did. It happened a few more times before they moved and they left the company. Head her next job is another story which I will get to later. There are other exploits that we/ she did outside work lol.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
.c
I had a girlfriend do that to me in high school. We were going steady and since my cock was too small to satisfy her I took to giving her oral instead. When I licked her pussy I always complimented her and told her how good she tasted and smelled and how juicy she was. She would always giggle and laugh at this and I kinda thought that was a strange response to a compliment but figured like whatever. One day we had a big fight and we were yelling at each other. It was then that she told me she had been fucking other guys and that I was eating their cum out of her pussy. She said I must be a faggot for liking it so much and that a guy with a cock as small as mine was only good for cleaning pussy anyway. Now I knew why she always laughed while I was giving her oral.

• Wow
Reactions: HubtohotMari53
We left Georgia after that and moved to Florida where she got a job working as a desk clerk and a Condominium Association. I have related some of this story before. There was a couple that work there the husband in maintenance and the wife was in housekeeping. My wife would tell me both of them flirted with her as the lady wanted to be with her and her husband did too but neither one knew about the other one if that makes sense. She told me later that she was not attracted to the housekeeper but that my wife and her husband had gotten together in her office while she was right outside the door of her office and my wife had f***** him right there in her office on the floor. I asked her for details and she told me he had come in and she was sitting at her desk and he was talking to her and he started rubbing her shoulders and she swung her chair around and unzipped him and started sucking his cock. And she loves to suck cock and is very good at it. But after a few minutes he stopped her and told her that he wanted to f*** her. So she pulled up her skirt and dropped her panties and laid down on the floor he locked the door and he f***** her right there on her office floor. She came home didn't say much at first until we got in bed and then told me she had something to tell me and proceeded to suck my cock while relating the story of what she had done and that her p**** was still full of his c** and she wanted me to give her oral sex or in simpler terms to lick her p**** and then f*** her that it made her so hot when I did that. It also made me pretty damn hot so I did. It happened a few more times before they moved and they left the company. Head her next job is another story which I will get to later. There are other exploits that we/ she did outside work lol.

I had a girlfriend do that to me in high school. We were going steady and since my cock was too small to satisfy her I took to giving her oral instead. When I licked her pussy I always complimented her and told her how good she tasted and smelled and how juicy she was. She would always giggle and laugh at this and I kinda thought that was a strange response to a compliment but figured like whatever. One day we had a big fight and we were yelling at each other. It was then that she told me she had been fucking other guys and that I was eating their cum out of her pussy. She said I must be a faggot for liking it so much and that a guy with a cock as small as mine was only good for cleaning pussy anyway. Now I knew why she always laughed while I was giving her oral.
Sorry to hear that...no problem with size..just a very horny wife..lol

My eife didn't fuck.one of hrr bosses bit did givk.onr og our employees. Here how it started this is 100.percent true. MY.wife told me she though my forema. Was hot i didnt think.anything about ot nit dhe brought it up.morr than one over a few months
She once told me she could easily fuck.him. i ever really.thoufh.about it sny more. One day she come to.the jib dressed up.to drop.off payroll i wasnt there. I found out they talked and she left.and dhort tgere after he left..whem.i got home she told me she hsd drinks with him. I was takem back i adked her about it she said i told you i could easily see me fuvking him.i asked is this what you realy want, she said she would at leas like to try I.told her it better not affect the jobs..The other mennever knew she was my.wife next friday i asked her about payroll.
She said i will tske care of it..I was get ready tk.leave she had skirt top.and boots laying on the bed i asked her if this was about the payroll.she said you'll know later .She told me meet me fir drinks later .her outfitvwas extreme her makeup jewelry etc. She told me about her afternoon. She td me that she will. E bringing tbe paytoll every week and you will.be seeing me dtese up.every friday
SHE spent friday afternoons fucking him i tdld her od production suffers ot over the worl.got do better snd faster..She fucked.him.every friday for the 3 months the job took
Even our sex life became more intense along with her dress which.i.loved yo see except she always got fucked in.her new outfits bego i even got to see her in them.

Sorry to hear that...no problem with size..just a very horny wife..lol
A lot of people have told me that they are sorry when I mention my size. I grew up being ridiculed, laughed at and rejected by women but this one special girl I knew from when we were very young was the first to humiliate me. She was my next door neighbor and my mother was very fond of her. When we were old enough to experiment she learned that I had a micro penis. She mentioned that I didn't look like the other guys and kind of laughed but apologized at the same time. She was oddly fascinated that I got an erection from her spontaneous mockery and she seemed to be turned on by that. She had, in the past, enjoyed watching my mother give me belt whippings when I was being punished for something. So it followed that any humiliation I suffered would amuse her. That was the genesis of our relationship and of my sexual kink for humiliation. We became boyfriend and girlfriend with this unusual practice. As we got older she became the dominant partner and I enjoyed being submissive to her. She of course fucked other boys while keeping me chaste since I couldn't satisfy anyway. She trained me to be her pussy cleaner and to accept that I would never be a woman's man and to consider myself lucky to have any attention at all albeit negative attention. So my having a small ineffectual penis became a fetish of sorts because of her. She conditioned me to get off on shame and being seen by women as inferior to other men was my lot in life. She had an equal response to my humiliation because of her dominant and sadistic personality. I married this woman and now we have a happy marriage where she rules me and has lovers while I don't fuck at all, just clean her. I'm obedient to her in all ways. I come straight home from work, do all the housework and not allowed out without her permission and must play host to any lovers she brings home. But thanks to the magical influence she had on me she taught me how to accept this position in our marriage. We are both very happy and love each other.