Wife Fucking Without You

My wife has started fucking certain guys alone & im loving it. Many other hubbies enjoy this?
Our first time was together. I sucked the guy hard and then he fucked my wife while I was stroking. After that, my wife has been doing it all alone. I enjoy that a lot. I have listened and watched her on a cam. But what I love is that once she is back, we masturbate together, she prefers it that way. By then she does not want my cock, just dirty talk. She gives me a lot of details. She tells me her feelings which can be missing from watching her.

Our first time was together. I sucked the guy hard and then he fucked my wife while I was stroking. After that, my wife has been doing it all alone. I enjoy that a lot. I have listened and watched her on a cam. But what I love is that once she is back, we masturbate together, she prefers it that way. By then she does not want my cock, just dirty talk. She gives me a lot of details. She tells me her feelings which can be missing from watching her.
Mmm, perfect for me

Reactions: Openhubbi
After a few years in the lifestyle, my wife travels to Calgary to spend the occasional weekend with one of our regulsr friends. They shag all weekend and cums home worn out... she shares all the juicy action in a play by play...
I get hard the moment she texts me and says she has arrived at Darcy's place. I jerk off as required to maintain my sanity... lol

Yes, we enjoy this too, but only after we have received the bull together at our place. Once he has fucked her with me present and she is comfortable with him, I encourage her to "date" the bull without me being there. I do expect photos and videos of their encounters alone and "reclaim" her after a highly detailed recap of their evening together.
Super sexy wife love her saggy tits :love:
:love: :p

My wife has never fuked anyone (to my knowledge) without me being there. I’ve had my suspicions of one of my mate. She’s hD a thing for him for a while n been to a few parry’s etc but she says nothing has happened. It drives me wild to think of her and him together . We’ve had threesomes etc and she know I love watching her get fuked

Last edited:
Long story short.. wife has been aware of my hotwife/slight cuckold fantasies for a few years and after numerous relatively complicated and unsuccessful encounters, we finally had one recently. It didn't go down exactly as planned necessarily but she ended going back to his hotel room, I wasn't there. At times the whole situation felt too (cuckold-like) for my liking but in the end it was exhilarating. Now, I can't imagine a situation happening any different, it is completely a wild and hot feeling. Just my 2 cents on it..

We've had a lot of similar experiences and just love it