Wife Fucking Without You

Our routine is we all mess around together kinda taking turns with her. She gets really really turned on. We each have two rounds with her. Then they go downstairs and go once more in the livingroom without me before he leaves. We always said we will only do this together but I know she enjoys a little private time with him. I've looked in on them a few nights and it's hot for me seeing them get it on and they don't know I'm watching. Kinda weird but it's hot for me. She doesn't tell me what they did downstairs and I've never asked.
It's was and still is very weird for me after we get done, I never know what to say to him as he's leaving...thanks? Come back soon?
We kinda worked up to this. Started with all 3 of us messing around, he'd get dressed and she always walked him downstairs to the door. She'd tell me they kissed goodnight and he always fingered her pussy. She likes telling me. That's evolved to them going one more time. The first time it happened she came back to bed and told me ...he fucked me on the couch... I was like wtf ? But I was turned on.
It's weird but all good.

Wife is with a lover for the night as we speak. She texted me after they finished they're 1st round of sex saying she has been filled and having a great time. She also told me I need to put my cage on because he now really owns her pussy. I'm hoping the have more fun throughout the night and perhaps once more in the morning before she comes home so that I can taste what a real man tastes like

Wife is with a lover for the night as we speak. She texted me after they finished they're 1st round of sex saying she has been filled and having a great time. She also told me I need to put my cage on because he now really owns her pussy. I'm hoping the have more fun throughout the night and perhaps once more in the morning before she comes home so that I can taste what a real man tastes like
Excellent however she should have caged you before she left and should demand you wear her wet panties when she returns.

My wife has started fucking certain guys alone & im loving it. Many other hubbies enjoy this?
Yes. First wife of 26 years did her first without me watching, then I was present with the next 4 men. Turns out she couldn’t let go with me present, so I let her meet a man alone. She gave me short verbal recounts of their time together and he’d send me emails detailing what they did. Turns out they both held back from what they shared. My wife enjoyed doing things without my knowledge, perhaps to escape judgement?

My wife never plays alone, I am always there to watch so far although we have discussed her going on her own soon but only with guys she's previously met a few times before and that she records everything.
We only do this together. Me watching is a huge turn on for both of us.

Reactions: Nick1477
My wife fucks guys on her own as well as with me present. Some guys will visit while I am at work or they will stay over if I am away with work. One of my favourite things to do is get one of her lovers to book a hotel room. I drive her to the hotel wearing a coat with only stockings and high heels on beneath. We go up to the room enter I remove the coat and hand her over. I then leave and return the following morning with a bag of clothes she had packed. On the drive home she gives me all the naughty details.
I love the idea of her turning up dressed in stockings!
(That's a scene that I am infatuated with)

Cindy has fucked a lot of guys alone. Alone for us means her going off and fucking a guy at a party. Also if a guy is fucking her here at the house I make sure I let them know I am leaving the room to give them some alone time (video camera keeps running). We tried the hotwife part once. She met a guy out at a local bar. Happened to be in the hotel he was staying at. She did go to his room and had sex with him. She said it wasn't very good and they guy was a bit over aggressive with her.

Our routine is we all mess around together kinda taking turns with her. She gets really really turned on. We each have two rounds with her. Then they go downstairs and go once more in the livingroom without me before he leaves. We always said we will only do this together but I know she enjoys a little private time with him. I've looked in on them a few nights and it's hot for me seeing them get it on and they don't know I'm watching. Kinda weird but it's hot for me. She doesn't tell me what they did downstairs and I've never asked.
It's was and still is very weird for me after we get done, I never know what to say to him as he's leaving...thanks? Come back soon?
We kinda worked up to this. Started with all 3 of us messing around, he'd get dressed and she always walked him downstairs to the door. She'd tell me they kissed goodnight and he always fingered her pussy. She likes telling me. That's evolved to them going one more time. The first time it happened she came back to bed and told me ...he fucked me on the couch... I was like wtf ? But I was turned on.
It's weird but all good.

Literally in a very similar situation now and for first time. Feeling our way through last night was like a first date in high school. We did get to a point where I sent them in the room to get started. We all decided in advance not to get too weird or hardcore right away. Obviously she wanted what was going to happen. I gave them some time to get going without me right there. When things sounded like they were going I made my way in. I was still dressed and just caressed her. They got in a postion where he was doggie with her facing me. I started to get it out to go in her mouth but paused and just made eye contact and watched her get into it. It was so hot, I kissed her and we did that for a good while til she started to orgasm so I let him ride it out. We took a breather and I took it over. Been like tennis.

Reactions: cuckwannabe1979