Wife gangbang

my mid 40s wife has played once with a much younger a few years back. I've now had fantasies of seeing her gangbanged by 4 or 5 guys. For those that have tried it what's does it feel like seeing your wife being used like that. I get so turned on thinking about it
Same here.

My 1st wife agreed to a gangbang with 5-6 guys, but unfortunately newer did it. She was fuck machine and could handle it easily. My current wife couldn't handle it. 2 guys maximum. And than she'd need to rest from sex for couple of days.

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
There is nothing hotter than KK enjoying an intense gang-bang. Whether it's a dog-pile style event, or pulling a train, the visual sensation is off the charts.

KK's favorite encounters are multi-male, with gang-bangs at the top of her list. KK's told me five is her perfect number; one cock for her pussy, one for her ass, one for her mouth, and one for each hand.

Sometimes she's passive - the center of the event, allowing men to pleasure themselves using her body. Most times she's the aggressor, using the men for her pleasure.

When KK's just giving herself to the experience, an object being sexually used by several men, I love watching her face, seeing her eyes roll back in their sockets when she gets to this certain state of bliss. I love watching her tease, and "service" a group of men. The sight of KK on her knees, with a line of gents seated on a sectional sofa, one being sucked, while the others watch and stroke, waiting their turn is extraordinarily hot. KK goes down the line, draining them of cum, each in turn, swallowing each man's load - it is amazing!

My 1st wife agreed to a gangbang with 5-6 guys, but unfortunately newer did it. She was fuck machine and could handle it easily. My current wife couldn't handle it. 2 guys maximum. And than she'd need to rest from sex for couple of days.

The 1st wife, who undertook to fuck with 5-6 guys, was a real super woman.

I'd love to see it, but unfortunately it's just yogurt:

23344067.jpg

Me and 2 other men took turns on Suz one time, and she loved it. She says she'd like to pull a train of 5 to 8 men, and we were in the process of setting it up when Covid hit. She has fucked as many as 7 men in a 24 hour period a few years ago at the beach, and said that was a fun day!
We were in the process of setting a gangbang style photoshoot when COBID hit us. All plans on hold now 😕

Eleven men fucked my wife one night, some of them twice, and one three times.

They were buff young guys and very polite - standing in a circle waiting their turn with hard cocks.

She didn't cum with them all but she did have several orgasms through the night, and even when she didn't cum she found it extremely satisfying - almost a religious experience.

I waited my turn and fucked her twice during proceedings.

Eleven men fucked my wife one night, some of them twice, and one three times.

They were buff young guys and very polite - standing in a circle waiting their turn with hard cocks.

She didn't cum with them all but she did have several orgasms through the night, and even when she didn't cum she found it extremely satisfying - almost a religious experience.

I waited my turn and fucked her twice during proceedings.
That is hot. I bet she enjoyed every cock

Reactions: PatWithWings