Wife gave my cousin a blowjob

Last night my cousin was crashing at our place cuz his AC is out. We had some drinks and my wife started playfully flirting with him. I texted her that she should suck him off. He needs some pussy. She asked me if he’d be down. We started playing pool in the other room and she kept rubbing up against his cock. Eventually he went to lay down and she playfully got into the bed and started rubbing him off. He looked at me for approval and I said go for it bro.

The next morning he fucked her in front of of the mirror and filmed it. I told him he could keep the videos as long as he sent me them.

View attachment 1502199
Very 🔥 loved it

Reactions: gokucell
Last night my cousin was crashing at our place cuz his AC is out. We had some drinks and my wife started playfully flirting with him. I texted her that she should suck him off. He needs some pussy. She asked me if he’d be down. We started playing pool in the other room and she kept rubbing up against his cock. Eventually he went to lay down and she playfully got into the bed and started rubbing him off. He looked at me for approval and I said go for it bro.

The next morning he fucked her in front of of the mirror and filmed it. I told him he could keep the videos as long as he sent me them.

View attachment 1502199
Lucky cousin

Reactions: Macc and gokucell