Wife gets into cum play.

MrMaxxx

Male
May 23, 2022
So my wife and I have been playing since just after we got married. We had a party and wound up having a threesome with my best friend which lead to them having sex regularly for years. My wife really got into him and wound up squirting on him several times, including once where they both came at the same time and she loved it. He is married so things slowed down a bit and she found another friend to play with. She liked him and they wound up fucking while I took some pics. He came somewhat quickly and came all over her chest, which was awesome. I got some great shots. This is where things changed. Wife wound up playing with his cum with her finger, while I took pics. Then rubbed it on her nipples and then licked her fingers. I went rock hard and wasn’t sure What she was doing but she did it again while looking at him directly in the eyes, making sure he saw her licking his cum off her finger. He giggle a bit and stepped back then she did something completely unexpected. She played with his cum on her chest and slowly moved her hand lower and she moved her hand over her clit and began to rub it while we both watched. I was speechless but she continued to play with her clit and then began to finger herself with his cum. It didn’t take her long and she was moaning and began squirting squirting everywhere, surprising this guy. I could not believe that she had used his cum as lube and was even more shocked to see her explode while full of another guys cum. What I didn’t know at that time was that this would lead to her enjoying cum play more and more.

So my wife and I have been playing since just after we got married. We had a party and wound up having a threesome with my best friend which lead to them having sex regularly for years. My wife really got into him and wound up squirting on him several times, including once where they both came at the same time and she loved it. He is married so things slowed down a bit and she found another friend to play with. She liked him and they wound up fucking while I took some pics. He came somewhat quickly and came all over her chest, which was awesome. I got some great shots. This is where things changed. Wife wound up playing with his cum with her finger, while I took pics. Then rubbed it on her nipples and then licked her fingers. I went rock hard and wasn’t sure What she was doing but she did it again while looking at him directly in the eyes, making sure he saw her licking his cum off her finger. He giggle a bit and stepped back then she did something completely unexpected. She played with his cum on her chest and slowly moved her hand lower and she moved her hand over her clit and began to rub it while we both watched. I was speechless but she continued to play with her clit and then began to finger herself with his cum. It didn’t take her long and she was moaning and began squirting squirting everywhere, surprising this guy. I could not believe that she had used his cum as lube and was even more shocked to see her explode while full of another guys cum. What I didn’t know at that time was that this would lead to her enjoying cum play more and more.
Naughty little cum slut!! 🍆😉💦💦💦

Wow! Sounds hot!

Reactions: MrMaxxx
I like to do this very often, I love cum and play with it, otherwise it is a delicacy for me and I swallow with great pleasure and a good facial mask. I also use it as a lube for anal sex after I was fucked in my pussy.
I think many women like this. Before menopause I did not allow fuck buddy to cum inside pussy and it was nice to play with cum or to use it for lube. I love to see men cum. 🙂

I think many women like this. Before menopause I did not allow fuck buddy to cum inside pussy and it was nice to play with cum or to use it for lube. I love to see men cum. 🙂
I think you're a fake profile, you sent me in private counterfeit pictures, at a very poor quality, how stupid can you be to think that no one catches you?

• Wow
Reactions: JRobb
👍

Reactions: DAVO
My first wife would regularly get fucked by other guys at a bar or at our house during parties. I love sloppy seconds and more. I would fuck her doggy style with the other guy's cum oozing out of her pussy. That was always fun.
Doggy is a great position for slick seconds and the way the cum runs down across her lips and clit as my nut slap against them, I also like sliding in with her on her side and top leg bent or up, and deep stick position.

sasha has always loved cum. mostly she loves to swallow. although she enjoys when i jerk off while she's using her vibrators and cum in her mouth..you can tell she'll lay her head to the side and open her mouth and stick her tongue out. other times she'll want me to cum on her pussy whiles she's working her vibs. once in a while on her asshole. she loves anal she fucking and cumming there is always nice. Once i cum on her, she immediately goes to rubbing it around, tasting her fingers etc. She also likes having me suck it up and then share it in a kiss with her.

anyways, she loves getting cummed on and in.

Attachments

• 3893.JPG
    3893.JPG
    534.8 KB · Views: 95
  • the after party.jpg
    the after party.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 94
sasha has always loved cum. mostly she loves to swallow. although she enjoys when i jerk off while she's using her vibrators and cum in her mouth..you can tell she'll lay her head to the side and open her mouth and stick her tongue out. other times she'll want me to cum on her pussy whiles she's working her vibs. once in a while on her asshole. she loves anal she fucking and cumming there is always nice. Once i cum on her, she immediately goes to rubbing it around, tasting her fingers etc. She also likes having me suck it up and then share it in a kiss with her.

Your Missus has a great body, check marks for ass, legs, tits, and pussy. But one of sexiest quality’s which I don’t think gets mentioned enough, is a Naughty mind, and she seems to have that in spades!

Reactions: dickhurtz
Women's cum love is pretty universal, I’m married to a Greek and I’m sure she’d bathe in cum if she could, our girlfriend another Greek is exactly the same neither will let it go to waste and both practice the art of felching and will feed cum to each either mouth to mouth or using fingers unless they’re feeling greedy and keep it for themselves. I sometimes wonder if there’s something addictive about male cum as over the almost twelve years I’ve known them both their appetite for cum seems to have increased.

Last edited:
We do mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly now. We don't need or use rubbers. We most always cum inside her pussy. It's easy to see my conservative pta type wife gets into the sex big time. After we've each fucked and unloaded in her we lay there resting for next round. She will rub her cilt with her finger using the sperm as lube. It's HOT to hear the wet sounds while she rubs. Gets us hard in no time.

Sounds fun! Does she get to play with other men?

View media item 215762
View media item 215764

Reactions: robbiewillsucku