Wife getting a tattoo - male tattooist

I assume that covers her entire pibic area
Yeah pretty much. Here is another idea if you’re looking for something that shows a little at the top and a little at bottom. Obviously not that particular butterfly 🦋 you would have plenty to choose from.

Attachments

• 478D225B-C04C-4FCC-AAB8-A50E4B0AF893.jpeg
    478D225B-C04C-4FCC-AAB8-A50E4B0AF893.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 49
Thank you my wife loves butterflies .How boh donyou tbink the butterfly or dolphins should be . Do you rhink sizewise something a bikini bottom.would cover or one that would still.be seen in a bikini

I think its awesome my wife has a VCH AND Wants innner labis rings. IKNOW HOW TURNED ON SHE WILL BE HAVING A TATTOO ARTIST RIGHT AT HER PUSSY I TOLD HER THAT HER GIRLFRIEND THE TATTOO ARTIST IS WHO SHE SHOULD HAVE DO IT
She has a gf? You need to tell us more.

Reactions: btweets
How about a tat right above her shaved pussy?
My wife has been trying to.fiqure out what tattoo shecwants above her pussy..we talked about a tattos that would say
SWEET and TIGHT . id like to hear what people think.of this or any other ideas for her pussy tattoo . Her breasts have matching rose tattoos on each breast on her cleavage as wl as matching tattoos on her back shoulders

UPDATE: My wife did not want to wait until July. She now wears his marking. It's been expressed to me that my wife is now his when it comes down to most physical intimate relations. Providing oral gratification for my wife is okay and welcomed by both of them, but open mouth kissing and any penetration are now officially off limits between us. We have all decided to take this to the next level and move forward into our committed long-term relationship. The tattoo is nothing major, but it is the mark he uses, and I am told that there will be an ankle and possible shoulder tattoo next, at a later time. The symbolism of her getting tattooed with his marking and her enthusiasm to have him claim her in this manner has been something we all three talked about starting this Polyamorous Hot Wife/cuckold relationship. The best for me, was that she told me before she left for work that she loves our marriage and that I am her loving cuckold husband. She hopes that I do not regret what we openly discussed and both wanted, as a be careful of what you wish for situation. No regrets!
It seems that besides beimg her cuckold and you say loving marriage it seems your replaced and you cant even.kiss her .To.each his own but thzt would fly with me my wife is a hotwife abd has her guys but i still want her as my loving wife as well

Hi all,

So my wife recently decided to get a tattoo. Something she's talked about every now and then but never really dared to do.

I am being supportive. She asked me what I thought and I said it would be sexy. I advised visiting a parlour and getting a temp tattoo first to see if she liked it.

We saw the tattoo artist earlier today. He said their 'gallery' only do custom work so a temp wasn't possible but he had a look at the area of the intended ink (lower thigh) and we've since sent him pics of same.

The wife is now very keen to just jump on in there and get it and I'm pretty excited myself. Firstly because this seems to show my usually shy and retiring wife is becoming less risk averse. First time sharing pics of her with another man too!

Secondly, this is a bit like the foot massage in Pulp Fiction. There's an intimate thing going on between my wife and the tattooist. He'll be touching her thighs in front of me and causing her pain in the name of pleasure/aesthetics.

He's a big, bearded alternative looking guy with tattoos aplenty (obvs.) and many piercings. The polar opposite of me - slim build, clean shaven, short back and sides, no piercings etc.

It's a turn on for me to think this will take place and I wonder if my wife is a little turned on by any/all of the dynamics above. I'm approaching this using the established wisdom from this SPAM letting her go as far as she wants and only offering support when asked.

If anyone has any comments, advice or similar experiences please let me know in the comments.
My wife has matching tattoos on each breast in her clevage area plus she has pierced nipples when she had this done having a guy touch her very sensitive nipples then a few weeks kater the tattoos really pushed her over the edge she td me that she was CUMMING JU
Outstanding!! I personally like the butterfly, preferably above, or dolphins. A pair of dolphins 🐬 a few inches apart with each one diving towards her pussy.
Thanks she thinking a our two butterflies and above her slit SWEET & TIGHT what does anyone think please let us know

My wife has matching tattoos on each breast in her clevage area plus she has pierced nipples when she had this done having a guy touch her very sensitive nipples then a few weeks kater the tattoos really pushed her over the edge she td me that she was CUMMING JU

Thanks she thinking a our two butterflies and above her slit SWEET & TIGHT what does anyone think please let us know
Sounds great! I hope we get to see them when she gets them! 🙏

Reactions: Firefighter195