Wife getting kinky and wild

Not saying to not talk about it. But guys that are asking other guy “why is my wife doing this” or do you think she would like this etc. go ask your wife! lol. If you can’t talk to your wife about this stuff, your relationship isn’t strong enough to do this.
Yeah sometimes I feel like an advice columnist but you got to help the naive. Maybe a lot of guys are afraid to bring it up with their wives. But as you seem to inply, how do we know how she will react.? You just have to go for it.

It never ceases to amaze me how many guys ask strangers on the internet for advice about their wives. My suggestion is that you talk to her. Say “hey baby, I love the new found condfidence and want it to keep going, what is sparking it and how can I help?” If you can’t talk to your wives openly about sex and your or her desires, you are not ready for adding anything into your lives! Communication and lots of it is key to success in marriages In and out of the lifestyle. Guys, talk to your wives, not internet strangers!
You hit the nail on the head!! Good communication in the marriage will help avoid frustrations and disappointments.. Also, can prevent surprises... Great advice! Pic of my boss..IMG_0288.jpeg