Wife getting more dirty, help read signals!

Hi all!

So as i have told you in other threads, my wife knows about my fantasy to share her.
The answer i got was that she loves me and only wants me...but her pussy got so fkn wet when i told her (we were having sex) so i figured she liked the dirty talk.

Well 6 months later the answer is still the same but yesterday she did something she never done before.

So i am 6,5" long and 6" circumference and she cums With me, we have one dildo that she loves that is more or less exactly the same size, a tad longer.
Then we have a king cock 10 incher that she now can take easily, and yes, she moans!

Back to yesterday...
We were having sex and I felt that she was really wet and my cock slid in and out really easy (she likes when it hurts) so i used the 10".
Suddenly she gets the other dildo and starts to massage her asshole, i get the signal and start to help her With saliva and such but 6" into her ass takes time.

From nowhere she moves away from the 10" and put the 6" inside her pussy and tells me to fuck her pussy With the dildo still inside, DP in pussy with two 6" seem like alot????
It was so fucking hot and she fkn loved it!

After a While she tells me to use the 10" Again and just rams the other dildo inside her ass...

Needless to say, she came Hard!

Now.....
What is going on?

Just a couple of months ago the 10" couldnt go all the way in since it started to Hurt but she is just mad now 🥰😁

This is What you would call a behavior of a sizequeen, right?
And she NO longer tell me "you are the only one i want and need" when i talk dirty about watching a real 10" cock fuck her but she wont say she wants it, its just a chuckle and more moaning + even more wet pussy....

What do you all make of this?

Last edited:
Take your time. Don't push her too hard. Find a moment outside the bedroom and tell her how much she turns you on. Let her know that the dildo experience made you so horny and happy. Happy that she's experiencing something that pleases her so much. Make sure she knows that the pleasure you experienced from that is because SHE was experiencing so much pleasure and to see her so worked up was a mind-blowing treat for you.
She's slowly opening up to being shared and needs to learn that it's for her benefit. Reinforce this at every turn. This is where she learns that your focus is on her pleasure.
At some time in the future, while you're doing the same thing, ask her to imagine how good it would feel if these were real dicks, and she was the focus of so much horniness.
Good luck going forward.

Hi all!

So as i have told you in other threads, my wife knows about my fantasy to share her.
The answer i got was that she loves me and only wants me...but her pussy got so fkn wet when i told her (we were having sex) so i figured she liked the dirty talk.

Well 6 months later the answer is still the same but yesterday she did something she never done before.

So i am 6,5" long and 6" circumference and she cums With me, we have one dildo that she loves that is more or less exactly the same size, a tad longer.
Then we have a king cock 10 incher that she now can take easily, and yes, she moans!

Back to yesterday...
We were having sex and I felt that she was really wet and my cock slid in and out really easy (she likes when it hurts) so i used the 10".
Suddenly she gets the other dildo and starts to massage her asshole, i get the signal and start to help her With saliva and such but 6" into her ass takes time.

From nowhere she moves away from the 10" and put the 6" inside her pussy and tells me to fuck her pussy With the dildo still inside, DP in pussy with two 6" seem like alot????
It was so fucking hot and she fkn loved it!

After a While she tells me to use the 10" Again and just rams the other dildo inside her ass...

Needless to say, she came Hard!

Now.....
What is going on?

Just a couple of months ago the 10" couldnt go all the way in since it started to Hurt but she is just mad now 🥰😁

This is What you would call a behavior of a sizequeen, right?
And she NO longer tell me "you are the only one i want and need" when i talk dirty about watching a real 10" cock fuck her but she wont say she wants it, its just a chuckle and more moaning + even more wet pussy....

What do you all make of this?
It sounds like things are progressing nicely for you. I’m still too nervous to talk to my wife about my fantasies but I’m getting closer

It sounds like things are progressing nicely for you. I’m still too nervous to talk to my wife about my fantasies but I’m getting closer
You'll get There!
I mean, the worst that could happen is that you need to explain yourself, in that case i think most women would take the reason behind the fantasy in a positive way....
I mean, we want our wifes to have good times for not just our sake, also theirs.

So do as I did, have a "save" speach prepared, Will be easier to Walk over the line and actually tell her that way 🙂

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
You'll get There!
I mean, the worst that could happen is that you need to explain yourself, in that case i think most women would take the reason behind the fantasy in a positive way....
I mean, we want our wifes to have good times for not just our sake, also theirs.

So do as I did, have a "save" speach prepared, Will be easier to Walk over the line and actually tell her that way 🙂
Great advice! I almost bought the topic up last night. I’m hoping to have a conversation sometime this weekend

Great advice! I almost bought the topic up last night. I’m hoping to have a conversation sometime this weekend
You need to assure her that your relationship is safe no matter what. The consequences of going outside of your relationship are huge. That is the biggest reason for the resistance. The experiences with this lifestyle can be incredible. I want to caution you that your assurance must be sincere.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu