wife/gf that love bbc

Thank you Charles. I hope my new "Slutty Cheating Tip" is a success for many wives here. "Have trouble fitting a big black cock into your too tight pussy? Simply get on top, tell him to lie back and enjoy the ride as you do the work. Next, use your wedding ring finger around his cock to help as you wriggle onto that big cock and it finds its way all the way inside of you....as he sucks on your nipples of course". I mean hey, your husband put that ring on your finger for a reason. For more hints like this.....

Mrs Hotwife
Wholly smokes you have a way with words!! That is SO hot that you got it all the way inside of you!! Must drive your husband crazy with lust!!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Well Charles, yes you can see my wedding ring in the pic. You know what?

Things I (or he) don't even think about when a big, NFL football player hunk like that wants to fuck me:

1) That I'm "married" Like that's any reason to not let some guy fuck me :ROFLMAO:

2) My "wedding vows", I mean, I don't really use those much and I just don't apply them to my situation if I'm cheating on my husband!

3) My husband. Well, I'm really busy with another man at the time and neither of us have time to waste considering whatever my husband might think, I mean, he's not even here at the moment!

4) My wedding ring. Now, that's a symbol of a promise I made to my husband to not do things like this with other men. I've never had any intention of keeping that promise, so, the symbol he put on my finger to seal it...well...let's just say I find other uses for that!

I hope this video illustrates clearly enough how I put my wedding ring to good use when I'm getting fucked by a Big Black Cock.. When I'm a little bit too tight for him, I just rub his cock with my wedding ring, and pretty soon, his cock fits right inside of me!
I always bring my wedding ring along because it has such magical powers, like making big black cocks disappear! A man like this just likes to lay back and let me do the work for him, What's not to love about that!
Sarc 🙃
View attachment 866003
You looks so sexy riding that cock wedding ring or no wedding ring, your one sexy Women!!

Well Charles, yes you can see my wedding ring in the pic. You know what?

Things I (or he) don't even think about when a big, NFL football player hunk like that wants to fuck me:

1) That I'm "married" Like that's any reason to not let some guy fuck me :ROFLMAO:

2) My "wedding vows", I mean, I don't really use those much and I just don't apply them to my situation if I'm cheating on my husband!

3) My husband. Well, I'm really busy with another man at the time and neither of us have time to waste considering whatever my husband might think, I mean, he's not even here at the moment!

4) My wedding ring. Now, that's a symbol of a promise I made to my husband to not do things like this with other men. I've never had any intention of keeping that promise, so, the symbol he put on my finger to seal it...well...let's just say I find other uses for that!

I hope this video illustrates clearly enough how I put my wedding ring to good use when I'm getting fucked by a Big Black Cock.. When I'm a little bit too tight for him, I just rub his cock with my wedding ring, and pretty soon, his cock fits right inside of me!
I always bring my wedding ring along because it has such magical powers, like making big black cocks disappear! A man like this just likes to lay back and let me do the work for him, What's not to love about that!
Sarc 🙃
View attachment 866003
excellent hip work ;)

• Love
Reactions: Redhoodd