Wife & Girlfriend in Underwear..

I am aware that this is a little "off topic", but I get great pleasure from instructing a cuckhubby/cuckpartner to inform me what his lady has been wearing that day....usually by raiding the washing basket after she has removed them. I might even allow him to wear them while he is allowed to pleasure himself. This is, usually, more than his good lady will allow him to do! As a twist, I also enjoy humiliating the cuck by openly consorting with the lass to send me pics of of herself wearing her day-to-day panties/thongs/knickers, or showing them as being around her ankles, literally rubbing them in the cucks face! So, in answer, I enjoy the day to day "utility" panties that are worn without most people (other than us kinky bastards!) ever being aware :)
View attachment 139833
Awesome picture 😝

Me in a fun, new pair of panties I bought especially for a Hotwife event in Vegas last night. I pulled my skirt up and Mr Hw took this pic in the bathroom. All the boys loved the new panties! They all seemed to want me to pull my skirt up to show them off. ;) I guess it could have been more than just the panties they wanted a peek at :):)

HotwifenightMar22netlabel.png

I am aware that this is a little "off topic", but I get great pleasure from instructing a cuckhubby/cuckpartner to inform me what his lady has been wearing that day....usually by raiding the washing basket after she has removed them. I might even allow him to wear them while he is allowed to pleasure himself. This is, usually, more than his good lady will allow him to do! As a twist, I also enjoy humiliating the cuck by openly consorting with the lass to send me pics of of herself wearing her day-to-day panties/thongs/knickers, or showing them as being around her ankles, literally rubbing them in the cucks face! So, in answer, I enjoy the day to day "utility" panties that are worn without most people (other than us kinky bastards!) ever being aware :)
View attachment 139833
I would lick it clean !