Wife Got Pregnant

I just got married and my new wife sure has the same fantasy of getting impregnated by a BBC when she starts playing with one.
But I'm not sure if I can let her go for it though I already have kids of my own from my previous marriage.

Attachments

• 20220906_165346.jpg
    20220906_165346.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 216
Oh you fucking slut I love your gorgeous face covered in cum!!! I know you want to get pregnant but I want to bend you over and bury my cock in your tight little ass!!!!
You can push it in after you pour and fill me up with the glass full of strangers cum. Use your cock as a plunger and thrust it deep into my womb! 😍164F3F9E-4023-4011-8F7A-4BB7491F84B7.jpeg

Last edited:
You can push it in after you pour and fill me up with the glass full of strangers cum. Use your cock as a plunger and thrust it deep into my womb! 😍
I'll watch a couple of more guys cum over your face!!! Then collect it and pour it into you!!! I'll push it in deep with my hard cock, wetting it with your juices!!!! Then pull out and slip it into your gorgeously tight ass!!! I want you to take it hard until you scream you're coming!!!!

My wife and I decided to take our cuckold fantasy to the next level. So when our bull said he was open to getting my wife pregnant we were more than excited. Just took the pregnancy test today and sure enough...she's pregnant! This was our ultimate fantasy and I can't believe it actually happened.
If this is real you're either not a real man or incredibly dumb

Reactions: Jeanswatcher
Yes

ok maybe this is better, any man who wants his wife to have another man’s baby(unless he’s infertile and wants a family) is a complete moron
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Reactions: Maxio