Wife has a very dominate boyfriend now! Yeah that!

There is nothing like listening to my wife begging a man to fuck her.

My wife sat on a towel in the passenger seat to keep her pussy from dripping on the car seat, as I drove her to her new boyfriend. He had only an hour before asked her to come to his house.

She had fucked him once before if you recall. He is big all around. She is embarrassed to tell me how much she likes the way he fucks her like a rag doll. Picks her up and stands, ramming his big cock into her while she screams.

They fucked the one time and then had an argument about me watching. They called it quits over this at least 3 times. But they couldn’t stay away from each other. So here we are at his house.

I turn on the Sony voice recorder and slip it into her purse, knowing she won’t be able to stop to turn it on. Later the recording revealed what came next.

It was not 2 mins inside, I can hear my wife sucking his cock already. She must have been bent over from the waist, he was fingering her pussy, judging from the sounds. I know when she is sucking, getting fingered and fucked by her voice. She was really enjoying his touch. They couldn’t wait to get at it after fighting for two weeks. Within five minutes inside, I hear the sound of my wife being penetrated. She had very willingly taken him bareback. The slut wanted his dominating big bare cock in her pussy from the moment they had reconciled their differences.

I can hear her moaning right into the recorder still in her purse. They had not yet moved away from the front door! She was getting exactly what she wanted. My slut wife, bent over and took him bare from behind standing in her 4” spikes. She looks so hot from behind. She wouldn’t have had this any other way.

After a good ten minutes, they move across the room to the couch, where he assaulted her pussy with his big cock. I was never sure if she would like being dominated like that, but she does like it way more than she is willing to admit. He has her in a constant state of orgasm. She complains that she doesn’t have an orgasm, that she just stays in an orgasm any time his has his cock in her, but she will keep going back for that cock.

He fucks her like the fuck toy she is, and she loves the pounding he gives her. He gives her no time to regain herself between positions. Amazing to hear her stop moaning and just breathing like she’s running 400 yard sprint. Then as soon as she stops moaning, she’s on her back and he plunges into her pussy again. She starts screaming immediately as he hits bottom. She has no anticipation, no build up, just right to an orgasmic state like I have never heard before. She’s a size queen that like to be dominated and willing to take it however he wants to give it to her.

I can hear her scream non stop for the next twenty five minutes, since they moved from the door to the couch. Then I hear her spikes on the floor as she picks up her purse and they go up to his bed. He pushes his cock into her within the same minute they get to the bedroom. Again, she is screaming on cues, I can almost judge how long his cock is, from the sound of him penetrating her until she starts screaming. She wants his cock so bad. She begs him to fuck her.

If you have followed my posts, you know my links to audio are safe to use.

Listen for yourself, enjoy. Please comment!

Now Boy 110919 2 recordings 2 rounds. did her bareback right at the front door.
https://.....com/open?id=15gHSmSFAsC1fEpnaEWf-sg0hfWS5-kX-
I have so much to teach my wife in slutish behavior. The thought makes me hard.

Wife’s 5th meeting with NowBoy, her dominate Bull who only wants to fuck her and nothing more. But she gives him everything he wants!

She had another round of sex with him Sat. 22nd Dec. I got. a few pictures this time some thing she would not do for me, but for him, anything! I am afraid to think what she would really do for him.

I started to listen to the usual recording I receive after my wife’s fuck sessions. I see the total time is 1:57:26. That is counting the one minute from the car to inside his door.

I hear my wife gasp, it’s now 1:54:41, he just pushed the full length of his cock in my wife within two minutes of her walking in his door.

She has been trained wither she knows it or not, to receive his cock with no preparation. It amazes me how wet my wife is with less than a minute and a half of contact. Truth is, she starts dripping from the time he texts her, which usually only says. “Now?”. She trys gallantly to ignore him for a time, but can’t stop herself from replying in a few minutes.

In just minutes her pussy in engorged with blood and ready to open. By the time she showers, dresses (if you can call it that) and we make the 15 minute drive to her Bull’s house, she is dripping into her pants.

As usual, he fucked her silly. She begs for it, and calls herself a whore, and tells him; it’s his pussy.

I picked her up two hours after I dropped her off. We went to Whole fools for wine and a beer. My wife loves to talk about her Hotwife life.. She says that a big cock is not a must have, but she damn sure likes them. (scratch that statement, Big Cock is a must have if she is to meet with someone. She obviously would fuck a handsome man on the spot regardless of his cock.)

We go home and she wants to be fucked again. I enjoy that my wife still wants me to fuck her. Her meetings with her Bulls energizes our sex life ten fold. That is if I can stop jacking off for a minute listening to her getting fucked.

Her pussy was so very tasty. I was able to suck out just a taste of cum and licked her until she was begging for me to fuck her. She was so sloppy wet and loose, I dropped into her with my semi hard dick without the usual resistance of her tight puss. I came out several times in my frantic jerking motions, too excited to control a constant even stroke. Each time, I only had to get near her fuck hole and dropped in like a water drop into a funnel. Then deep inside her love canal, she is hard to describe, since only cum filled, stretched out pussy feels like this. My cock plunges into the narrowing funnel as far as my little dick will go. The head of my dick is caressed by oiled fine silk. I only ever cum in my wife after she fucks another man. I talk to her about her slut ways with this man. She tells me how he takes her, how he fucks her. Then she tells me how he took her to the bathroom and set her on the sink and fucked her until he came in her. I came as soon as the words came out of her mouth.

This time I have a few pictures as well as the usual audio.

Those of you who have been brave enough, know that this Google drive link is without Viruses Etc, from your experience with my posts

myhttps://.....com/drive/folders/1zkG3HrvgMr0bsKWDjCDPBpxklTedUf18

Attachments

• IMG_0437.JPG
    IMG_0437.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0440.JPG
    IMG_0440.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0438.JPG
    IMG_0438.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 68
Wife’s 5th meeting with NowBoy, her dominate Bull who only wants to fuck her and nothing more. But she gives him everything he wants!

She had another round of sex with him Sat. 22nd Dec. I got. a few pictures this time some thing she would not do for me, but for him, anything! I am afraid to think what she would really do for him.

I started to listen to the usual recording I receive after my wife’s fuck sessions. I see the total time is 1:57:26. That is counting the one minute from the car to inside his door.

I hear my wife gasp, it’s now 1:54:41, he just pushed the full length of his cock in my wife within two minutes of her walking in his door.

She has been trained wither she knows it or not, to receive his cock with no preparation. It amazes me how wet my wife is with less than a minute and a half of contact. Truth is, she starts dripping from the time he texts her, which usually only says. “Now?”. She trys gallantly to ignore him for a time, but can’t stop herself from replying in a few minutes.

In just minutes her pussy in engorged with blood and ready to open. By the time she showers, dresses (if you can call it that) and we make the 15 minute drive to her Bull’s house, she is dripping into her pants.

As usual, he fucked her silly. She begs for it, and calls herself a whore, and tells him; it’s his pussy.

I picked her up two hours after I dropped her off. We went to Whole fools for wine and a beer. My wife loves to talk about her Hotwife life.. She says that a big cock is not a must have, but she damn sure likes them. (scratch that statement, Big Cock is a must have if she is to meet with someone. She obviously would fuck a handsome man on the spot regardless of his cock.)

We go home and she wants to be fucked again. I enjoy that my wife still wants me to fuck her. Her meetings with her Bulls energizes our sex life ten fold. That is if I can stop jacking off for a minute listening to her getting fucked.

Her pussy was so very tasty. I was able to suck out just a taste of cum and licked her until she was begging for me to fuck her. She was so sloppy wet and loose, I dropped into her with my semi hard dick without the usual resistance of her tight puss. I came out several times in my frantic jerking motions, too excited to control a constant even stroke. Each time, I only had to get near her fuck hole and dropped in like a water drop into a funnel. Then deep inside her love canal, she is hard to describe, since only cum filled, stretched out pussy feels like this. My cock plunges into the narrowing funnel as far as my little dick will go. The head of my dick is caressed by oiled fine silk. I only ever cum in my wife after she fucks another man. I talk to her about her slut ways with this man. She tells me how he takes her, how he fucks her. Then she tells me how he took her to the bathroom and set her on the sink and fucked her until he came in her. I came as soon as the words came out of her mouth.

Those of you who have been brave enough, know that this Google drive link is without Viruses Etc, from your experience with my posts

WOW!!!

I wouldn't last 2 seconds seeing my wife take that

Thanks everyone. She is looking for another man to round out her regular schedule. I can't wait. After Feb. We will have our house back to ourselves for the most part. We can start entertainment at home. Nothing like having a man making your wife scream in your own bed. I didn't think she would allow that until she just did it.

Thanks everyone. She is looking for another man to round out her regular schedule. I can't wait. After Feb. We will have our house back to ourselves for the most part. We can start entertainment at home. Nothing like having a man making your wife scream in your own bed. I didn't think she would allow that until she just did it.
Awesome!!! As long as you and her are satisfied that's all that matters