Wife has a very dominate boyfriend now! Yeah that!

Utwoscot

Couple
There is nothing like listening to my wife begging a man to fuck her.

My wife sat on a towel in the passenger seat to keep her pussy from dripping on the car seat, as I drove her to her new boyfriend. He had only an hour before asked her to come to his house.

She had fucked him once before if you recall. He is big all around. She is embarrassed to tell me how much she likes the way he fucks her like a rag doll. Picks her up and stands, ramming his big cock into her while she screams.

They fucked the one time and then had an argument about me watching. They called it quits over this at least 3 times. But they couldn’t stay away from each other. So here we are at his house.

I turn on the Sony voice recorder and slip it into her purse, knowing she won’t be able to stop to turn it on. Later the recording revealed what came next.

It was not 2 mins inside, I can hear my wife sucking his cock already. She must have been bent over from the waist, he was fingering her pussy, judging from the sounds. I know when she is sucking, getting fingered and fucked by her voice. She was really enjoying his touch. They couldn’t wait to get at it after fighting for two weeks. Within five minutes inside, I hear the sound of my wife being penetrated. She had very willingly taken him bareback. The slut wanted his dominating big bare cock in her pussy from the moment they had reconciled their differences.

I can hear her moaning right into the recorder still in her purse. They had not yet moved away from the front door! She was getting exactly what she wanted. My slut wife, bent over and took him bare from behind standing in her 4” spikes. She looks so hot from behind. She wouldn’t have had this any other way.

After a good ten minutes, they move across the room to the couch, where he assaulted her pussy with his big cock. I was never sure if she would like being dominated like that, but she does like it way more than she is willing to admit. He has her in a constant state of orgasm. She complains that she doesn’t have an orgasm, that she just stays in an orgasm any time his has his cock in her, but she will keep going back for that cock.

He fucks her like the fuck toy she is, and she loves the pounding he gives her. He gives her no time to regain herself between positions. Amazing to hear her stop moaning and just breathing like she’s running 400 yard sprint. Then as soon as she stops moaning, she’s on her back and he plunges into her pussy again. She starts screaming immediately as he hits bottom. She has no anticipation, no build up, just right to an orgasmic state like I have never heard before. She’s a size queen that like to be dominated and willing to take it however he wants to give it to her.

I can hear her scream non stop for the next twenty five minutes, since they moved from the door to the couch. Then I hear her spikes on the floor as she picks up her purse and they go up to his bed. He pushes his cock into her within the same minute they get to the bedroom. Again, she is screaming on cues, I can almost judge how long his cock is, from the sound of him penetrating her until she starts screaming. She wants his cock so bad. She begs him to fuck her.

If you have followed my posts, you know my links to audio are safe to use.

Listen for yourself, enjoy. Please comment!

Now Boy 110919 2 recordings 2 rounds. did her bareback right at the front door.

https://.....com/drive/folders/1zkG3HrvgMr0bsKWDjCDPBpxklTedUf18?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Thank you. She started fucking other men on our 23rd wedding anniversary. She is now fucking this big cock a couple of times a week. Her previous limit had been once a month, funny what the right kind fucking can do.

It's obvious that this guy made her loose her mind for his size and fucking technique. I always believe in good fucking technique even if you are not so big. You can really offer huge squirtings with just the right way of fucking.

It's obvious that this guy made her loose her mind for his size and fucking technique. I always believe in good fucking technique even if you are not so big. You can really offer huge squirtings with just the right way of fucking.
Tru dat. A big member is value added. I have heard women complaining that a lover had a big dick but didn’t know how to use it (my ex wife).

My wife mentioned she was apprehensive about his technique, but that only lasted 2 seconds.

There is nothing like listening to my wife begging a man to fuck her.

My wife sat on a towel in the passenger seat to keep her pussy from dripping on the car seat, as I drove her to her new boyfriend. He had only an hour before asked her to come to his house.

She had fucked him once before if you recall. He is big all around. She is embarrassed to tell me how much she likes the way he fucks her like a rag doll. Picks her up and stands, ramming his big cock into her while she screams.

They fucked the one time and then had an argument about me watching. They called it quits over this at least 3 times. But they couldn’t stay away from each other. So here we are at his house.

I turn on the Sony voice recorder and slip it into her purse, knowing she won’t be able to stop to turn it on. Later the recording revealed what came next.

It was not 2 mins inside, I can hear my wife sucking his cock already. She must have been bent over from the waist, he was fingering her pussy, judging from the sounds. I know when she is sucking, getting fingered and fucked by her voice. She was really enjoying his touch. They couldn’t wait to get at it after fighting for two weeks. Within five minutes inside, I hear the sound of my wife being penetrated. She had very willingly taken him bareback. The slut wanted his dominating big bare cock in her pussy from the moment they had reconciled their differences.

I can hear her moaning right into the recorder still in her purse. They had not yet moved away from the front door! She was getting exactly what she wanted. My slut wife, bent over and took him bare from behind standing in her 4” spikes. She looks so hot from behind. She wouldn’t have had this any other way.

After a good ten minutes, they move across the room to the couch, where he assaulted her pussy with his big cock. I was never sure if she would like being dominated like that, but she does like it way more than she is willing to admit. He has her in a constant state of orgasm. She complains that she doesn’t have an orgasm, that she just stays in an orgasm any time his has his cock in her, but she will keep going back for that cock.

He fucks her like the fuck toy she is, and she loves the pounding he gives her. He gives her no time to regain herself between positions. Amazing to hear her stop moaning and just breathing like she’s running 400 yard sprint. Then as soon as she stops moaning, she’s on her back and he plunges into her pussy again. She starts screaming immediately as he hits bottom. She has no anticipation, no build up, just right to an orgasmic state like I have never heard before. She’s a size queen that like to be dominated and willing to take it however he wants to give it to her.

I can hear her scream non stop for the next twenty five minutes, since they moved from the door to the couch. Then I hear her spikes on the floor as she picks up her purse and they go up to his bed. He pushes his cock into her within the same minute they get to the bedroom. Again, she is screaming on cues, I can almost judge how long his cock is, from the sound of him penetrating her until she starts screaming. She wants his cock so bad. She begs him to fuck her.

If you have followed my posts, you know my links to audio are safe to use.

Listen for yourself, enjoy. Please comment!

Now Boy 110919 2 recordings 2 rounds. did her bareback right at the front door.
https://.....com/open?id=15gHSmSFAsC1fEpnaEWf-sg0hfWS5-kX-
My wife and her dom boyfriend just now went upstairs of my house to fuck in my bed. This is something new. So is getting fucked 3 times in 6 days.

Actually, last night was the 2nd round with this man in 6days, she did her regular starter man on Monday. We had a three some. I fucked her as he fed her his cock. I got to eat my first fresh Cream Pie.

Last night, Her new man with a big cock, came over. Another first having a man come to our house. We had kids at home constantly until just lately. We exchanged pleasantries, thanked him for fucking my wife so well. Then she led him up to our bedroom.
rt
I was recording audio, which i'll edit and leave links to later.

He didn't mess with foreplay. He took her top off, lay her on the bed, pulled her skirt up and shoved his big dick in her. I sat on the stairs listening to him fuck my wife in my bed for twenty five minutes, before he came in her.

He gets very sleepy when he cums and doses off while my wife massages his back and body. She loves to run her hands all over his bulging muscles. After an hour, I thought they would fuck again, but my wife got him up and out, since it was past 11:00pm and she thought I would like to use the bed. Wish she would have just asked. I was prepared to sleep in another room.

He left and I went up with my wife and had her sit on my face while I sucked the cum out of her pussy and made her cum again. Two cream pies in a few days!! guess it doesn't get much better than that, but I'll keep trying.

I am the happiest man alive. My slut wife has no problems telling me how she requires a good fucking from a large cock.

Actually, last night was the 2nd round with this man in 6days, she did her regular starter man on Monday. We had a three some. I fucked her as he fed her his cock. I got to eat my first fresh Cream Pie.

Last night, Her new man with a big cock, came over. Another first having a man come to our house. We had kids at home constantly until just lately. We exchanged pleasantries, thanked him for fucking my wife so well. Then she led him up to our bedroom.
rt
I was recording audio, which i'll edit and leave links to later.

He didn't mess with foreplay. He took her top off, lay her on the bed, pulled her skirt up and shoved his big dick in her. I sat on the stairs listening to him fuck my wife in my bed for twenty five minutes, before he came in her.

He gets very sleepy when he cums and doses off while my wife massages his back and body. She loves to run her hands all over his bulging muscles. After an hour, I thought they would fuck again, but my wife got him up and out, since it was past 11:00pm and she thought I would like to use the bed. Wish she would have just asked. I was prepared to sleep in another room.

He left and I went up with my wife and had her sit on my face while I sucked the cum out of her pussy and made her cum again. Two cream pies in a few days!! guess it doesn't get much better than that, but I'll keep trying.

I am the happiest man alive. My slut wife has no problems telling me how she requires a good fucking from a large cock.
Superb

New Audio in the google drive folder now, From my Wife's sex with her bull in our bed. My head is still swimming at how quickly she was up for doing him at home. That had not been a consideration as we have a twenty year old living at home still. We had never talked about the possibility of having a man in the house, just a foregone conclusion it would never happen.

But recently that Daughter has been spending days with a friend for the weekend etc. My wife wants his big cock, so the decision was made. He came in, she took him upstairs and he stuck his cock in my wife, no foreplay. She was more than wet enough for him.

https://.....com/open?id=15gHSmSFAsC1fEpnaEWf-sg0hfWS5-kX-

Reactions: Stanley Cushman
I don't know to be honest. She knows that she has a free pass but she is saying that she only wants me. She may be reticent to risk marriage/family.

Yes that is exactly what she is afraid of. That statement has nothing to do with her desires, but rather her close held fear of two things: Afraid of what this may do to her marriage and that you want to have other women. All wives have the same fears to some degree. But there is more.

Your wife, like mine, may truly not know why she would want to have sex with another man. My wife really didn’t get it fully until she had sex with a really dominate big cock (her man in audio, the subject of this thread). She truly made the switch from doing it for me, to allowing herself the pleasures of sex with a man that fucks her like he doesn’t care that he is using her for a fuck toy. She only yesterday told me she didn’t know she really wanted to be dominated that way.

So two things; She has to learn that this won’t kill her marrage, including that you won’t be doing women and that she has sexual desires she didn’t know about. Ideally they would come together in parallel, but one will always be ahead of the other.

Your efforts to convince her need to be extremely well though out. What seems like a good idea to you, won’t be a good idea most of the time.

Many people will tell you, you need to make her horny enough to just fuck another man. They will tell you to stop fucking her and start feeding this fantasy to her as you finger her or eat her. All that kind of thing. Bad Idea. I won’t say it doesn’t work, but it only appeals to certain women.

Rule one, you have got to make her know you love her without reservation through out all your efforts. Take a step back for a moment. Pour attention on your wife. Do little things every day that make her happy. I started writing little notes on cards for her every morning to leave before I went to work. Start talking about the good times you have shared. Re-enact some of those good times. Make list of things she loves you to do, or did do, and do one or some every day.

Now about developing her sexuality. My wife was convinced, she needed to be in love with a man to have sex with him. Now she fucks a man she doesn’t even like that much. She found and is stlll finding her sexuality.

Developing her sexual desire for men is a less well defined problem, but there are technics that work none the less. We know the brain is the biggest sex organ we have. Only you can asses your wife’s reaction to certain stimulus. The most popular method seems to be role play. How you get that started can be very different for anyone woman. My wife was not good at role play, although we did it some. She would choose a name and call me “Jack” while we had sex. This is something most any wife will do to make their husband happy. The best of role play, is to begin a story line that puts her into a place and situation that she can take her sexual desires all the way to sex with a man she just met. You’re on vacation, a nice young man befriends your wife. He suggests that he entertain your wife while you play golf. Let her begin to fill in the blanks. As you do this again and again, leave her with more blanks to fill in. I could never get this to work for my wife, she has a bull shit meter like no other.

In the end she may well fuck another man simply because she wants to please you. This is why making her understand that you love her above all else is so very important. Never stop fucking your wife in an attempt to let her get too horny to resist temptation. Never assume at any point that your wife fully understands you and this thing. Always keep probing for objections. Those you can address. Your assumptions will nearly always be wrong. My wife told me, she was suprised that she would still love me after fucking another man, but she loved me even more.

Bottom lines is, we are men. We don’t think like women, and we will screw this up more often than get it right. The goal is to screw it up less.
If you send me a private message I will share some written material with you.

Yes that is exactly what she is afraid of. That statement has nothing to do with her desires, but rather her close held fear of two things: Afraid of what this may do to her marriage and that you want to have other women. All wives have the same fears to some degree. But there is more.

Your wife, like mine, may truly not know why she would want to have sex with another man. My wife really didn’t get it fully until she had sex with a really dominate big cock (her man in audio, the subject of this thread). She truly made the switch from doing it for me, to allowing herself the pleasures of sex with a man that fucks her like he doesn’t care that he is using her for a fuck toy. She only yesterday told me she didn’t know she really wanted to be dominated that way.

So two things; She has to learn that this won’t kill her marrage, including that you won’t be doing women and that she has sexual desires she didn’t know about. Ideally they would come together in parallel, but one will always be ahead of the other.

Your efforts to convince her need to be extremely well though out. What seems like a good idea to you, won’t be a good idea most of the time.

Many people will tell you, you need to make her horny enough to just fuck another man. They will tell you to stop fucking her and start feeding this fantasy to her as you finger her or eat her. All that kind of thing. Bad Idea. I won’t say it doesn’t work, but it only appeals to certain women.

Rule one, you have got to make her know you love her without reservation through out all your efforts. Take a step back for a moment. Pour attention on your wife. Do little things every day that make her happy. I started writing little notes on cards for her every morning to leave before I went to work. Start talking about the good times you have shared. Re-enact some of those good times. Make list of things she loves you to do, or did do, and do one or some every day.

Now about developing her sexuality. My wife was convinced, she needed to be in love with a man to have sex with him. Now she fucks a man she doesn’t even like that much. She found and is stlll finding her sexuality.

Developing her sexual desire for men is a less well defined problem, but there are technics that work none the less. We know the brain is the biggest sex organ we have. Only you can asses your wife’s reaction to certain stimulus. The most popular method seems to be role play. How you get that started can be very different for anyone woman. My wife was not good at role play, although we did it some. She would choose a name and call me “Jack” while we had sex. This is something most any wife will do to make their husband happy. The best of role play, is to begin a story line that puts her into a place and situation that she can take her sexual desires all the way to sex with a man she just met. You’re on vacation, a nice young man befriends your wife. He suggests that he entertain your wife while you play golf. Let her begin to fill in the blanks. As you do this again and again, leave her with more blanks to fill in. I could never get this to work for my wife, she has a bull shit meter like no other.

In the end she may well fuck another man simply because she wants to please you. This is why making her understand that you love her above all else is so very important. Never stop fucking your wife in an attempt to let her get too horny to resist temptation. Never assume at any point that your wife fully understands you and this thing. Always keep probing for objections. Those you can address. Your assumptions will nearly always be wrong. My wife told me, she was suprised that she would still love me after fucking another man, but she loved me even more.

Bottom lines is, we are men. We don’t think like women, and we will screw this up more often than get it right. The goal is to screw it up less.
Well said, but always remember all people are different and a trigger for one person isn't necessarily a trigger for another.

Well said, but always remember all people are different and a trigger for one person isn't necessarily a trigger for another.

Quite right you are 2wheel. Some women may not ever take up this life style, others may be fucking your best friend already. The one constant that works for all wives is, to keep loving them.

Reactions: KaelT
"She knows that she has a free pass but she is saying that she only wants me. "

I was out clubbing one weekend when I met the second married woman I got to play with. She was out on a hen night with some friends. When it changed to a slow dance we ended up kissing as I pulled her closer. Her friends had vanished so I walked her to the taxis. On the way I pulled her into a shop entrance and kissed more. She suddenly told me that hubby had been coaxing her to play for many months if he could watch but she had thought it was perverse. At the time I was surprised a man would do that, but I from a previous time I was hot for wedding rings and married pussy. She came back to my house and stayed that night and the next. She started off shy but lost that right away. I took her back to hubby Sunday night. I think keeping up the "free pass" talk will work eventually.

Nov. 26 2019 Wife has another round with her new Dominate boyfriend.

Again I drop my wife off at his front door. I get no pictures as is usual, but She had a talk about me watching.

Any more he doesn't do foreplay, he simply sticks his big cock in my wife and fucks her, she loves it.

I brought her home and as soon as she pulled off her dress and I got to see what he saw, I pulled the crouch of that little one piece to the side and stuck my dick in her pussy, still standing in the closet. I came within a minute.

As usual here is the audio. I usually edit this to the fucking part, but since he had his cock in my wife within 10 minutes of her stepping out of the car, here it is in entirety:

Nowboy Nov. 26 19

https://.....com/open?id=1JpN5PeSVyOfEgSIfXXWu7ysYrWz0LNtN

Reactions: babsarswe8788
Everyone wan to see my wife. She doesn't let me photograph her while she is fucking, so here is what she looks like at home.

Attachments

• 5D306C87-436A-4435-B373-F82705CBF137.jpeg
    5D306C87-436A-4435-B373-F82705CBF137.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 949F9689-AA4A-4072-B39A-6B25259E22B8.jpeg
    949F9689-AA4A-4072-B39A-6B25259E22B8.jpeg
    321.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 249B2A73-16EF-4946-B25A-763346C35AE3.jpeg
    249B2A73-16EF-4946-B25A-763346C35AE3.jpeg
    318.9 KB · Views: 139
  • CA83F841-5239-4B46-B3C0-C63BC5793592.jpeg
    CA83F841-5239-4B46-B3C0-C63BC5793592.jpeg
    399.7 KB · Views: 147

Awesome advice